2x4 Monk Macro - Leavaris (5/16/2021)

What is a 2x4 ?

2×4 farming refers to two groups of four players (eight players in all) In 2 normal groups (not a raid group). In normal 5 man groups when someone from that group kills a mob, all five members can loot that enemy. However, when a group only has four or fewer members, then one other additional person is able to tag the enemy and loot it. Because theya re in a group themselves it allows all 8 (both groups) to loot a mob.

Now combine this with WoWs Hyperspawning mechanics, have a monk with OX in 1 spot and 7 others pulling all the mobs in a given area to the monk and AOE killing (causing them to instantly respawn ready to be pulled again). This allows for thousands of mobs per hour to be killed each with able to be looted by all 8 players. Great for gold, cloth, BOE, leather, pet, transmog, and mount farming.

Not a 2x4 guide but a Youtube #short on the results of a 2x4 run

Now that that’s out of the way, I give you my Monk macro for this.

dCKmgaWjrPQrbQQtHaMLcDlqr2fLIFHedJeogfldKNPatdbDna2MkQVPGACifNduX6af6Eus0arGoiLsleH6HIszIGkDreYgbv5JIsLrIO6KGIALIsEjLeMjLuDtKs7uf(jLyOuQSufKNsyQa6QGc2kOKVsjPXck1Bjr3LKAVunyuhwQfJKESetgPQllSzsYNfvJwuCAs9AeLzlPBdKDRQFlYWbQJtPQLRONt00v66Q02rQ8DkPmEvKZJi7hA34a9dJlSaBycc2ectwNiBHLFa5aDb5rfCv)K5Im7cggPqHu6UxQHnLeik1OPRNAPla214xPlGgHgnJqJqJqJqUW6TCHbW03BqVlGuazuaWC2ahadGu4c7sYL2UmtIMUWfUG2UmtWkMsD6Loq)W4a9dJlOuA5ISYpvY0)hv9NRgzJ5mneoSFa5ckLwUYW(B8LazLeuvQCLQv(PsM()OQ)C1iBuyaq45rKngaai88iYgZ5ZdRWpg4ckLwUiR8tLm9)rv)5Qr2yayOX4he6ckLwUYW(B8LazLeeCTjft1k)ujt)Fu1FUAKngakGdnJiBGGGOXmISXaqbCOXpa4ckLwUiR8tLm9)rv)5Qr2yGdaAG8JZUGsPLRmS)gFjqwjbbxBsXuTYpvY0)hv9NRg5bqqgfMrKhabzuy8JHDbLslxKv(PsM()OQ)C1ipaAyJccDbWP(jlwJt1fKhn9ovxCefYCQUG4OUovxmK(ZnovxaCQFYIfYP6cXgGH39lRo9Uqe2FJF1D1fdP)CiNQlSIGKDZqkDG(HXfukTCLH934lbYkji4AtkMQrEgYyTsJcKr2yamWayezJbaKIbJiBmaGumWpGCbLTN5XImX1UqgYwoHSy79g(XaxqrvQCL(bHUGY2Z8yRTC3EMhRVUWkcsdf1OLHd0pmUGsPLlYkljqu7vnYdGGaOyyFDr2sGO2Rt1f2ndA7Ym5a91f2LKlTDzMCG(6RVUi7eebRyk1P3pGodW4cA7)2vy(3ysx8Ro9oXUW27MjnDH1JMUEQLUaUHQ(wx)W4cYJkyxyRfIqgE9eK(ZrguxMjBWSi(QRlYQstKHoriYYLunqwvpbP)CBWSYwgnYwTPlgrwCbbk9itCTlKHSLtil2EVXiYKhDv)5ituvFkMJip0vMr)5iNvtFGSv1p9i3Za5UwrUrMwyqa0gmlA7YmHS101kYGRDjq2YjK7fzsP7ezvrSJiV9mpwjY6DezvPYvISErg(YeYKsxKl9JmO0R30ez9krMC7iGYHcW1UesKTCc5GUysczdeYG0)DdP6rK3((BiHp4zIUezbbqMu6or2YjKH)MqU0xzGSTwiczG99x9NJ8MqEZeil3EVbbgrM8ORsKTCAezYJUkrMu6IC)0J8vgsKhGSTwicz4ANa5MQUQxDiTbZcZ6WcqIGrKbQbP)CKtQq2cSrgCTlbO4xK1sKlDTCR9g0Jm17ICJCPLRmS)gFjqgCcS(ZrgEP5Qvrs)5it8mSgYNGqg(BA7Q(Zr2aHmi9F3qICsfYwGD2lr2aazq6h5QwvGSeCdIaid30ViFLbYWlnxTks6phzINH1qgu)3UwjzJlGvp1n1AiDG(6cb4OaZW1pGotJlSA0Kz7D2shOVUGOxvAwISLabU3MQUQxsoX(6R7a

Usage Information

AOE Farming macro.
Built for 2x4 style farming.
Chi Wave, Summon Black Ox Statue, Healing Elixer, Rushing Jade Wind are all a MUST.
Macro will place Ox at your feet, targets it, focus it (so you can monitor its HP)[Replaces Ox every 12 minutes], tauntes(provoke) your Ox (to cause AOE Taunting to the statue), Heals Ox, Heals you and uses 3 AOE DPS abilities.

NOTE: Timing of OX placement is calculated but a castsequence poping Fortifying Brew x2 (totaling 12 minutes of OX’s 15 min life spam) Dont use Fortifying Brew manually.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.51.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Fortifying Brew, Summon Black Ox Statue

Main Sequence: Breath of Fire, Provoke, Purifying Brew, Faeline Stomp, Healing Elixir, Spinning Crane Kick, Rushing Jade Wind, Expel Harm, Chi Wave, Vivify

KeyRelease: Celestial Brew

The above includes OX placement but in the event it does (also marks so i like to hit this after OX gets placed) (the 2 macros below are normal macros not GSE)

#showtooltip
/cast [@player] Summon Black Ox Statue
/target Black Ox Statue
/focus
/script SetRaidTarget("target", 2)

And lastly this one helps you heal the OX If the main macro isnt enough healing (usually doesnt need to be used)

#showtooltip Vivify
/target Black Ox Statue
/focus
/cast [@focus] Vivify

Happy Gold making :smiley:

• Leavaris

My Discord: https://discord.gg/MsqUt4Z
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/Leavaris
New Horde Community on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/worldofwarcraftforthehorde
New Horde Community in-game: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/JrXVmRZTxkO?region=US&faction=Horde

Do you happen to have a updated for the new GSE :wink: