4.2 Death Knight - Unholy Lazy Macro

Once again posting more lazy macros. This time is DK unholy macro I have used for brainless farming and questing. It pops most of the cooldowns and a basic rotation, there still some spells left out because shortage in characters left, blame Blizzard. Although there is an addon that gives extra characters and also that keeps breaking every patch called Super Duper Macro, people gives fixes, but I try to stay away from it for less messy macros, plus people hates to download extra stuff. Don’t forget to hold a modifier key to dump the runic power.

Macro might be outdated, please check the forums for up to date macros.

Make sure Self Casting is enable in the Interface Options to make the Unholy Frenzy to work

/castsequence [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"][mod]Death Coil;reset=target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,null
/castsequence Scourge Strike,Death Strike,Festering Strike,Festering Strike
/castsequence Horn of Winter,Blood Tap,Outbreak
/cast Dark Transformation
/cast [@player] Unholy Frenzy

Macro Explanation:

UPDATED May 13, 2011: Reword code for extra characters and added Death Coil with a modifier for runic dump

UPDATED July 8, 2011: Reword code for extra characters and removed Empower Rune Weapon to replace it with Dark Transformation because is more effective between the two.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

hey nice macros love them but u said for the frost macro it needed a MOD for frost strike but i see u didnt put one in there and im kinda of lost could u help me out ??

Sorry to have confused you, when I’m referring to “mod” or “modifier” means holding an additional key like (Alt, Shift, Ctrl) on top of the macro.

When you hold any of these modifiers keys it makes a call out for the spell specified as a “mod” in the macro.

For example: /castsequence [mod:alt] Frost Strike;

This line means if you hold alt plus the macro it will cast Frost Strike, you can modify it to other keys also if you look on my How to’s section.

thanks that helps alot

do u have any macros ready for the unholy 4.2 and how would i put the claw macro with SS into your macro ??

I been working on them but will wait til patch comes to release any since it could be any changes from now til it comes out. About the claw macro, I will check once I get some time.

why not use make macros based on macro lengtheners? like clickmacro

Hi Jesse, I been trying to stay away from extra tools to make the lazy macros work, if it gets to the point that we really need them for all the classes then would work on it. Although for those that prefer macro shorteners or extenders I believe all they have to do is copy a portion of the lazy macro in their respective order they want.

Love the macros, thanks and please keep up the great work. I don’t really consider myself lazy as much as deficient so I love using macros as much as possible to increase my characters contribution. In reference to this post would making a second macro help this problem any? To clarify what I mean is have the first button do a certain amount of things and then when its on CD for whatever reason start using the second button. Then just back and forth from there. Just a thought.