4.2 Druid - Balance (Boomkin) Lazy Macro

Hello Boomkins out there, I’m very excited to inform that the balance lazy macro is here!
This macro is awesome, why?! I’ll tell you why. Right off the bat is SPAMMABLE, it goes through a smooth rotation keeping the DoT’s up while Eclipse (Lunar) is up. Once you enter into Solar state all you have to do is hold a modifier button down (Alt, Ctrl or Shift) and keep spamming the macro!
Oh noes, you need to refresh DoT’s in Eclipse (Solar)? Not a problem! Just release the modifier and hit the macro to refresh the DoT’s and go back spamming with the modifier again!
Confused if your hitting it in the wrong state? The macro will let you know by spamming constantly Sunfire spell, meaning HOLD THE MODIFIER FOOL!! Unless you are doing a Sunfire spam rotation…
*If you quit spamming the macro for 5 seconds it will reset, if you got treants out it will send them to attack.
Hope you guys like it, enjoy!

Macro might be outdated, please check the forums for up to date macros.

/castsequence [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"][mod]Wrath;reset=target/4 Insect Swarm,Moonfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire
/cast Starsurge
/use 13
/use 14
/petattack

Macro Explanation:

[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

Thank you a lot for sharing!

I hope you dont mind if i have a question? If so, How would i macro this… (castsequence reset=20 Starsurge,Wrath) My question is how do i get it to keep casting wrath while pushing it and then it will cast starsurge on cooldown? If this isnt the way to go can you direct me or inform me on how if it even is posible? Thank-You

Hello Eric, sure I can help you with that. It is pretty simple, to make it cast non stop a spell put it in a castsequence by itself and then add the single after that. The outcome will be like this:

/castsequence Wrath
/cast Starsurge

Whenever Starsurge is up it will be casted in between Wrath.

Hopefully that helps you to get to where you want to go.