4.2 Druid - Feral (Cat) Lazy Macro

this is better …

#showtooltip
/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Mangle(Cat Form), Savage Roar, Rake, Shred, Shred, Rake, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Rake, Ferocious Bite(Cat Form), Shred, Shred, Rake
/use !Ravage
/use !Tiger’s Fury

Hi Shooxxm, thanks for sharing with everyone your macro. I tried it and there are a few problems I encounter while testing it.

First is I can’t make Ravage to work because every time you hit the macro it will try to “/startattack” right away and it will get you out of stealth. So if you want to use Ravage at all have to sacrifice /startattack. Also I don’t think the exclamation point is needed for toggling Tiger’s Fury since there is nothing similar, but I could be wrong.

And last there is a debate wether to use Ferocious Bite or replace it with bleeds or mangle. Some others say use it only on bosses when they are about to die. So because of contradictions I would rather keep the bleeds on since they are not reduced by armor like Ferocious Bite does.

Maybe I can make a Ferocious Bite version to give you more choices.

Look this video
Link

Single Target (From Behind):
#showtooltip
/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Mangle(Cat Form), Savage Roar, Rake, Shred, Shred, Rake, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Rake, Ferocious Bite(Cat Form), Shred, Shred, Rake
/use !Ravage
/use !Tiger’s Fury

Single Button-Prowl/Ravage:
#showtooltip [stealth] Ravage; Prowl
/cast [stealth,nomodifier] Ravage; [stealth] Prowl; [nostealth]Prowl

Charge/Berserk:
#showtooltip
/startattack
/castsequence reset=2 Feral Charge(Cat Form), Berserk

Cyclone Mouse over:
#showtooltip Cyclone
/cast [target=mouseover,exists] Cyclone