4.2 Warlock - Dark Intent buff on pet

Hi guys, previously I have made a demonology macro, I added a buff that should of not being in there, and that is Dark Intent. Since the buff only has to be applied once, is not necessary on the other lazy macro.

But of course you can still use it as a single macro, instead of looking for the pet with your mouse to target it, all you have to do is click the macro button with this code.

Macro might be outdated, please check the forums for up to date macros.

/cast [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"][@pet] Dark Intent

Macro Explanation:

*Make sure your self-casting is enabled in the Interface options in order to make this macro work.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

Nice article

Hi there. I truly appreciate the points you made. I dont think Ive actually thought about it in that way. I’m able to really appreciate the method that you approached the subject matter and that which you said really gave me a new perspective. Thank you for making the effort to publish this all out.

This can be a very fascinating article. I have had employment inside the renewable energy field for just over 12 years and it really is crazy how quickly the overall game is beginning to change. For alot of us this is a exciting amount of history let’s quickly hope keep up the pace.

I am really appreciate your post, this could really give you the great information .Thanks for posting.

I came across your site on google with l’m feeling lucky. What a luck.

It is great to achieve the power to look at a good good quality release with helpful particulars on topics that a lot are fascinated on. I had been talking about your website with my pal only a month ago.

Have you got any facebook or myspace fan website?

Only Facebook and Twitter for now, Facebook is at the bottom of the sidebar.

This post is extremely informative.Recently i came across your website and also have been reading along. I figured I would leave my first comment. I don?t understand what to state with the exception that I’ve enjoyed reading.Many thanks for nice info. It’s ideal for me. Are you able to produce some more information with details.

Great blog post! I am going to subscribe appropriate now with Feed reader on my ipad device

Great article. I’ll give it a try after i start raveling again.

This is an excellent webpage. I am usually looking for related resources to transmit to my pals.

Good and helpful information continues to be succumbed this short article. I love the method that you explain the points. Keep posting.