4.2 Warlock - Demonology Lazy Macro

And macros keep flowing, this time with demonology warlock. This lazy macro works with a smooth rotation, even though I had to add Bane of Doom into it (I know it lasts 1 min but Blizzard needs to give me more characters in the macro to separate it), anyway most of the times targets dont last that long. Besides that, it has a modifier for when Soulburn comes up, you can cast Soul Fire right away. Other than popping up cooldowns is just another 1 button spam macro.

Macro might be outdated, please check the forums for up to date macros.

*No shadow bolts because is a lazy macro and you don’t want to waste time on them instead of using incinerate while the buff proc is on.

/castsequence [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"][mod]Soul Fire;reset=target Curse of the Elements,Bane of Doom,Immolate,Hand of Gul'dan,Corruption,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate
/castsequence reset=20 Metamorphosis,Immolation Aura,Demon Soul
/cast Soulburn
/use 13

Macro Explanation:

Don’t forget to Drain Souls or Soul Harvest in order to get more Soul Shards to make the Soulburn spell to work!

UPDATED May 12, 2011: Removed Dark Intent
UPDATED June 1, 2011: Added Curse of the Elements to the rotation (thanks to Strokr)
UPDATED July 8, 2011: Added upper trinket slot, can be modified to lower or any other slot number[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!…