4.2 Warrior - Arms Lazy Macro

Warrior is one the classes I play the most lately since latest expansion (Cataclysm). I have used this macro for questing, raiding, pvp, duels, pretty much is always in the bar for anything. With this macro you can do decent dps if just want lay back and spam the button.

Macro might be outdated, please check the forums for up to date macros.

This macro will start off with a rend every time you change a target, if decide to reapply rend for some reason, because maybe it got dodge or forgot to keep it up, just hold “Alt” modifier key once and push macro once and then release the “Alt” key, after that the next move as soon the macro can it will be rend. After that is just a rotation and popping cooldowns, you can also add Bladestorm or Sweeping Strikes if desire, but I usually save those for when have a lot of adds.
Just remember, most of my macros are not perfect efficient in fights, is mostly for when you do not want to think about what to push.

Single target:

/castsequence reset=target/alt Rend,null
/castsequence Mortal Strike,Heroic Strike,Overpower
/cast Colossus Smash
/cast Inner Rage
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Charge
/cast Deadly Calm
/use 13
/use 14
/cast Recklessness
/startattack

Macro Explanation:

Multi target:

/castsequence Mortal Strike,Cleave,Overpower
/cast Colossus Smash
/cast Inner Rage
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Charge
/cast Deadly Calm
/use 13
/use 14
/cast Recklessness
/startattack

Macro Explanation:

UPDATED October 1, 2011: Removed Heroic Throw, for some reason it stopped working on the macros.

It tends to be bothersome to stumble upon experienced folks on this field, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thx

/castrandom Victory Rush

add this and it will use VR when its available. This is amazing for leveling or pvp and not forgetting your self heals. I also highly suggest glyphing VR.

• Negligence

Hello Negligence, I suppose we can add Victory Rush to the macro as I used to do it long time ago myself. But I found out a problem is when I really needed it, the spell it was down because the macro used it and that one time it might have saved me to keep killing in pvp. So after I got annoyed with that, I decided to remove it. I don’t think it would be good to be part of the normal dps rotation either but I will have to read about it.

It’s me again aaah! Slam spec seems to be working the best so make sure yer talents are specd for it ( Talents ). For PVE just remove Hamstring… “/use 14” bottom trink should be Badge of Victory. Manually apply Battle Shout. The “/castrandom Victory Rush” stated above is no workie’, wish it did…

PVP
/castsequence Hamstring,Mortal Strike,Slam,Overpower
/cast Colossus Smash
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Recklessness
/use 14
/cast Deadly Calm
/cast Charge
/startattack

Hi n00b, I had a similar one long time ago but I didn’t liked the slam casting. But I’ll give it a try again and see how it does. About the “/castrandom”, is only one spell so just “/cast” should do it, but you never know “there’s always a problem” heh.

nice