4.2 Warrior - Fury Lazy Macro

Hey there, here is a lazy fury macro I made for friends. Again this is for lay back and relax spamming button and hope for the best LoL.

Macro might be outdated, please check the forums for up to date macros.

This one starts off with a sequence or with a modifier for Battle Shout and if you decide to renew it, only once hold “Alt or Ctrl or Shift” key down and click on macro, after release click back on macro again and it should go off again. Do it only when battle shout is off the cooldown.

Optional macro: Includes Colossus Smash on the modifier, Intercept ability is removed. *If your trinkets are passive you can remove use 13 and 14 and put back /cast Intercept if you miss this ability.

/castsequence [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"][mod]Battle Shout,Colossus Smash;Bloodthirst,Heroic Strike,Bloodthirst,Raging Blow
/cast Execute
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Inner Rage
/cast Death Wish
/cast Recklessness
/cast Intercept
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

Macro Explanation:

Optional: Slam Macro to prevent casting.

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast Slam
/stopcasting
/startattack

UPDATED May 29, 2011: Added an optional macro if prefer to have colossus smash ability instead of intercept.

UPDATED July 8, 2011: Removed one of the macros so it doesn’t create confusion. Replaced Intercept for Colossus Smash to increase damage.

UPDATED August 15, 2011: Combined 2 sequences in 1 with a modifier. Added Raging Blow to the sequence and included Execute in the macro.

UPDATED October 1, 2011: Removed Heroic Throw, for some reason it stopped working on the macros.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

I really think you should remove Intercept from that macro, and have it use Colossus Smash instead. Just my 2 cents.

what warrior needs now is the “oh crap, oh crap, oh crap the tank died and im in a party of squishys go go defence mode” macros aka defence stance for fury and arms macros…

Fyi, the only reason I think the macro should have Intercept removed is because if you’re literally spamming it, and you get careless, you’re going to charge into a group that hasn’t been pulled yet. It’s also a 10 rage waste for minimal damage on anything worthwhile. I just wanted to bring the method to my madness to your attention so you’d understand where I’m coming from with my first comment. =)

Thanks for your input Crownryal, really appreciate it.
I will try to make sure that 4.2 lazy macros be as much optimal as possible.
I guess we could post both versions again (arms charge comes to mind) that way people do not have to mess with editing.

Colossus Smash is not casting all time, just cast in first attack

Hello Minorous, in order to reapply it and also to do the shout, hold Alt + macro to activate them again. Only do this whenever they are off the cooldown time, otherwise it would lock up the macro. I will try to put it out of the modifier but I think the last time I tried it didn’t fired the spell at all.

Love it, keep up the good work! I modified it for PvP, please let me know if I should make some changes ;]

/castsequence reset=20/alt Hamstring,Colossus Smash,null
/castsequence Bloodthirst,Heroic Strike,Bloodthirst
/cast Raging Blow
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Inner Rage
/cast Death Wish
/cast Recklessness
/use 14
/startattack

Hi n00b again, I see the change at the beginning but you would have to be careful in having Colossus Smash available or the macro will lock up. In other words, it should work but colossus smash has a cool-down that would interrupt the sequence and get stuck. I have tried before to find a way to put it without interrupting and is a pain. I might have an idea to make it so is on demand instead of being on reset timer with modifier.
I will do some testing and maybe we got something.

I did it n00b! I just updated the macro to be more controllable with the modifier so it does not lock up if someone makes a mistake and it seems to be doing better rotation than before.

This macro is perfect but Heroic Throw and execute don’t work correctly and i don’t know why

Hello Murgol, I did explained the problem with execute in the update post for Fury, but as you say the Heroic Throw is not working at all. Probably a patch must of broke it and people didn’t noticed, because is happening on the Arms macro also and I know it used to work. I’ll see what I can come out with.
Thanks for the reply.

Why Inner Rage and Berserker Rage?
No Cleave or Heroic Strike here so no use for Inner Rage unless someone is weaving it manual in.

In regards of Berserker Rage the only benefical thing it gives is the extra Rage i would say if glyphed for it.
The main purpose however is to get out of CC.

Hello Nexor, there is a Heroic Strike on the first castsequence, even though it is only one and berserker rage keeps you enraged for some time in order to use raging blow, can’t forget these are lazy macros. Lazy macros sometimes can replace manual playing but sometimes might not get the same performance. It is up to the player to decide which way to use, I prefer lazy macros because they are stress free and I seem to enjoy the game more this way but that’s just my case. I have talked about it several times on posts if the game could support identifying situations in order to prioritize spells it would be awesome and turn it into smart macros, but I don’t see that happening any time soon.
You are welcome to modify the lazy macros to whatever you like once it is in your hands. :slight_smile:

Sorry missed the single Heroic Strike as i peaked through the macro, which makes more sense now.
And for some classes there are ways to prioritize spells/abilities that requires however more than just a addon but the use of keypress up and down.

Sorry to post again, but i have been testing the hell out of these. For PVP I got rid of Heroic Strike because it was being a rage whore. I suggest 8% hit > 15-20 exp > crit . I’m using 2h and shield at the moment instead of the normal dual 2h, it’s a nice a change of pace ;] … Thanks again Luis, you made my game play a hell of allot easier!

PVP
/castsequence reset=30/alt Battle Shout,Colossus Smash,null
/castsequence Hamstring,Bloodthirst,Bloodthirst
/cast Raging Blow
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Death Wish
/cast Recklessness
/cast Intercept
/use 14
/startattack

PVE
/castsequence reset=30/alt Battle Shout,Colossus Smash,null
/castsequence Bloodthirst,Heroic Strike,Bloodthirst
/cast Raging Blow
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Inner Rage
/cast Death Wish
/cast Recklessness
/cast Intercept
/use 14
/startattack

Hi n00b, I’m glad that these macros have helped you to have more fun. :slight_smile: