/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Elemental Blast 
/castsequence reset=0.3 Lava Burst 
/cast [combat]Ascendance 
/castsequence reset=20 Earth Shock
/cast [combat]Ancestral Guidance 
/cast [combat]Spiritwalker’s Grace 
/use [combat]10 
/startattack

For whatever reason, the 0,0 priorities now pull from the most 0,0 to the least now. So having Lava Burst and Elemental Blast ahead should pull more dps

whoa thats a game changer, this has been verified David?

I’ll kind of answer myself here. The original post in this thread looks a lot like i’ve been using and posted during 5.1, so I swapped the priorty as David above says, and lo and behold… he’s correct. At least with this set, and this class, I can verify.

i’m using a different macro but I can test the above macro out tonight as well with the priority changes :slight_smile:

unable to edit my above post so i’m doing another one. I tested the above macro with the suggested priority changes vs the macro im using currently with a ilvl 464 and the one i’m using is doing roughly 10k dps higher than this one. I may have goofed on the priority placement so if John could be as kind as post the macro with the changes, then I can probably do a better test :smiley:

p.s.edit*: forgot to mention that this was a 5 min test on a dummy and i’m hit capped. plus raiding is dead on my server and having to rely heavily on Lfr for gear and the rng hasn’t been to kind to me in that all i’m mostly getting is just gold and/or vp and have no rep with any factions other than the forest hozen lol

yet another post since i cant edit again lol. I did some swapping around and got the same dps as my other macro i use. the only concern i have is that it isn’t refreshing flame shock :frowning:

can you post your macro with the new priority

try this, seems to work really well for me, and uptime is great

#showtooltip
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=combat Searing Totem,Flame Shock,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence reset=target Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Flame Shock
/castsequence reset=20 Earth Shock
/cast [combat] Ascendance
/cast [combat] Ancestral Swiftness
/cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage
/cast [combat] Berserking
/use 13

I will give it a try and see how well it works today.

It doesn’t matter what macro I try my ele Shamans dps falls 20k below that of my Destro locks and Surv Hunter… I multibox them.
What are you guys reforging for… I’m reforging for haste and mastery atm.

[quote quote=9825]It doesn’t matter what macro I try my ele Shamans dps falls 20k below that of my Destro locks and Surv Hunter… I multibox them.<br>
What are you guys reforging for… I’m reforging for haste and mastery atm.[/quote]

thats weird, now i know everyone’s toon is different, but using the macro above, following icy veins reforge but in mostly pvp gear (till i get my pve) in lfr i am always top 3

Hello Anna, I just checked Noxxic and Elemental shamans seem to do less dps than your other classes when compared at same item lvl. Is the shaman ilvl the same as the others? If yes then might have to tweak the macro or gear/etc… If is lower ilvl then is supposed to be lower assuming Noxxic guide is correct.

I suppose I am being unfair to her… she is 20 item levels below the others.

hi prisoner1167
was wondering about elemental blats as i don’t see it in your rotation i use this a lot and was wondering how to incorporate into you said macro or if any one as any tweaks including would be grateful

Hey Tony, this is late but I managed to get Elemental Blast into that Macro without it locking up. :slight_smile:

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=target Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Flame Shock
/castsequence reset=20 Earth Shock,Lava Burst
/cast [combat] Berserking

Hope this works for you!

is there a way to include ascendance and maybe the fire elemental, i tried but the macro have lock up, or is this the best elemental macro atm???

hey Xender, what you could do is add Ascendance on its own cast line around where Shamanistic Rage and Beserking is on Chris’s macro if thats the one you’re referring to. You can replace the Searing Totem with the Fire elemental totem and will probably have to manually press searing totem or someone can probably write up one that has searing totem with a mod cast for fire elemntal.

Hi folks, been playing with the macros I’ve found here, and they’ve been a huge help to most of my toons, but Im seeing DPS drops on my shaman no matter what I try here.

For single target damage the best results ive had to date have been with the post here from chris. Modified only slightly for a tauren.
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=20 Earth Shock,Lava Burst

One of the things im seeing is a bypass of keeping the searing totem up. there’s a delay on the initial drop, and the macro will not re drop it unless i break targeting and start back from the top.

I guess my goal is to find/craft a single target dps macro that can keep the searing totem and flame shock in place. Drop the ele blast and fill with LB and LB spam as procs happen.

Ideas? Thanks and i love the community here.