[5.3][Retribution] All in One

The only time you should be switching to Seal of Righteousness is if there is 4 or more adds. I rarely if ever use SoR. You are fine not using it.

If you are really in the mindset that it is what you want, then your best bet is to go with MJ’s suggested mod command.

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0 /castsequence reset=5 Seal of Truth,null /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Crusader Strike /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Exorcism /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Hammer of Wrath /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Templar's Verdict /castsequence reset=5 Judgment,Judgment,Inquisition,Judgment /use [combat]Execution Sentence /use [combat]Holy Avenger /use [combat]Avenging Wrath /use [combat]Divine Protection /use [combat]Devotion Aura /use [combat]Guardian of Ancient Kings /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 /console Sound_EnableSFX 1 /startattack

Can someone explain why the Execution Sentence wont fire?

Do you have the talent selected? I am sorry if that does not answer it, since i do not use this particular macro.

Yeah sorry should have mentioned that. I am talented in that region :smiley:

reason execution sentence wont pop is probably cause you need to spacebar between combat and the spell from what I see the spell is typed right up against combat

No mattter what I do I can not get any of these macros to fire off Execution Sentence or Holy Prism

Hi all. I would like to thanks to all of you, good site and good community, and very hellpful.

`[quote quote=10971]
<blockquote>/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/castsequence reset=5 Seal of Truth,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Crusader Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Exorcism
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Hammer of Wrath
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Templar’s Verdict
/castsequence reset=5 Judgment,Judgment,Inquisition,Judgment
/use [combat]Execution Sentence
/use [combat]Holy Avenger
/use [combat]Avenging Wrath
/use [combat]Divine Protection
/use [combat]Devotion Aura
/use [combat]Guardian of Ancient Kings
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/startattack
</blockquote>
Can someone explain why the Execution Sentence wont fire?
[/quote]

try placing Execution Sentnce as a castsequence

I.E. /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Execution Sentence

and place it above Crusader Strike line, note you will have to press the macro button fast in order to get it to fire that way but i guarantee that should do the trick for you

you could get Autohotkey as well below you will find some scripts i use. the first is for mouse clicking ( left mouse button ) Also adjust the sleep/delay time to match your Latency as well :slight_smile: and try to match the times with the /castsequence reset=0.3 ( .3= 30 as delay time … .4= 40 delay time and again match both those numbers to your latency.

so 75 latency would look like this
/castsequence reset=0.7 (spell name)

and in the autohotkey script
SetmouseDelay 70

Ins::Suspend
lbutton::
Loop
{
SetmouseDelay 30
click
If (GetKeyState(“lbutton”,“P”)=0)
Break