5.4.8 feral

any awesome macro for 5.4.8 feral?

Acturally I’m still using macros from 5.3 that were provided by MichaelJackson in the Closed 5.3 thread found here 5.3 Feral Cat - Patch 5.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros I seem to fair better with his macros than the other ones for some reason and thats all that matters to me.

All credit goes to MichaelJackson

No savage roar glyph.
Single target – in front of a mob.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [stealth]Pounce
/castsequence reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake,Faerie Fire
/cast [nocombat]Prowl
/cast [combat]Tiger’s Fury
/cast [combat]Barkskin
/cast [combat]Berserk
/cast [nostance:3] Cat Form;
/console autounshift 0
/use [@player, combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/startattack

Single target behind a mob (used mostly)

#showtooltip
/castsequence [stealth]Pounce
/castsequence reset=target Shred,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Shred,Savage Roar,Shred,Rake,Faerie Fire
/cast [nocombat]Prowl
/cast [combat]Tiger’s Fury
/cast [combat]Berserk
/cast [combat]Barkskin
/cast [nostance:3] Cat Form
/console autounshift 0
/console autounshift 1
/startattack

The auto heal script works a treat and 9 times out of 10 activates on Predatory Instincts but when it’s a bit slow to do so I use the following and spam it while the macro is still running – I can guarantee you will not be removed from cat form on the proc.

#showtooltip Healing Touch
/cast [nostance:3] Cat Form
/console autounshift 0

I am interested to know how your dps looks using these macros? I’ve been looking for some decent ones to help me. I imagine the beginning of the “from behind” macro you could swap out pounce with ravage. Also, I believe I noticed another macro posted here that had an added “alt” feature for swipe, have you tested this one, and how effective is that?