5.4 Arms Macro

So I’m trying to put in my rotation and add an additional alternate use of AoE abilities, but for some reason the only skill that is NOT firing off is Mortal Strike. I’m hoping someone here can take a look and tell me where I’m screwing up. This is actually a modified version of the Paladin one that Cabi Corp created.

#showtooltip Mortal Strike
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Slam
/castsequence [mod]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Thunder Clap
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.3 0,0,Overpower
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.3 0,0,Execute
/castsequence [mod]reset=0.3 0,0,Cleave
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.3 0,0,Mortal Strike
/castsequence [mod]reset=0.3 0,Whirlwind
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.3 0,Colossus Smash
/use [combat]!Berserker Rage
/use [combat]!Bloodbath
/use [combat]!Recklessness
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]

i Did it like this my self an it works great

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Slam
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Overpower
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Colossus Smash
/cast Mortal Strike

you can even make it use hamstring with out spamming it
i did it like

/castsequence reset=6 Mortal Strike,Hamstring

Hope this helps GL :slight_smile:

[quote quote=10192]So I’m trying to put in my rotation and add an additional alternate use of AoE abilities, but for some reason the only skill that is NOT firing off is Mortal Strike. I’m hoping someone here can take a look and tell me where I’m screwing up. This is actually a modified version of the Paladin one that Cabi Corp created.```
/castsequence [mod]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Thunder Clap
/castsequence [mod]reset=0.3 0,0,Cleave
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.3 0,0,Mortal Strike
/castsequence [mod]reset=0.3 0,Whirlwind
/use [combat]!Berserker Rage
/use [combat]!Bloodbath
/use [combat]!Recklessness

[/quote]

Hey buddy. We are here to help each other. Its not good to combine ST with AOE into 1 Macro. Check out my new 5.4 ARMS Macro Guide that I just posted. Its pure faceroll and will help you guys out a lot.

Forget about Whirlwind and Slam and Sweeping Strikes should have been included. Slam has an aoe mechanic if used while Sweeping Strikes is active. Slam isnt only for single target. 

You failed to even include Bladestorm which is now on a 1 min cd and when combined with Recklessness and Bloodbath is Ridiculous AOE Damage. 

Whats more you have no piercing howl. You want to use that immediately so people around you are slowed and less able to kite you when you bladestorm. 

Whats more you have no charge in there as well as hamstring. Basically there are a lot of problems, but no worries; that is what this website is used for. Its used to provide feedback.

Read my guide and use my macros. They are posted on a separate and new thread. They are complete Pwnage I assure you.

[quote quote=10243]i Did it like this my self an it works great

#showtooltip Mortal Strike<br>
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Slam<br>
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Overpower<br>
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Colossus Smash<br>
/cast Mortal Strike

you can even make it use hamstring with out spamming it<br>
i did it like

#showtooltip Mortal Strike<br>
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Slam<br>
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Overpower<br>
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Colossus Smash<br>

Hope this helps GL :)
[/quote]

Dear David. Check out my new 5.4 Arms Warrior Macros & Guide which I just recently posted. They are Pure Craziness as well as work perfectly.

How did you get an extended macro to work in 5.4? Both Macro toolkit and Super Duper Macros is broken?

made an using that with out macro addons !!

Thanks for taking the time to make/share this macro.
i make a lot of macros my self an no the time it takes to makes these things work perfect.
not enough people take the time to say Thanks so Thanks :slight_smile:

I didn’t put Bladestorm in it because I want to decide when it’s optimal to use it. Having it go off against a single trash mob when there’s a large mob ahead frustrates me to no end. I did want to point out that the AoE abilities do not go off unless I choose to hit the alt-key while the macro is cycling. I’d still like to know why MS and Execute aren’t going off though. I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the timing, but I’m not versed enough enough with macros to really understand why.

Meant to say “large mob pack ahead”. :slight_smile:

What are you talking about? Macro Toolkit works like a charm. You just have to click “Load Out of Date Addons” before logging into the game.

You dont need Bladestorm for trash mobs not matter how large of a pack. Also Bladestorm is now on a 1 min CD so there is no reason not to have it macroed with the rest of your aoe abilities.

Everyone just look to my new post ARMS 5.4. You will blow stuff up literally and 100% of your abilities will pop properly. I put a lot of work into them.

[quote quote=10243]i Did it like this my self an it works great

/cast Mortal Strike

you can even make it use hamstring with out spamming it<br>
i did it like

Hope this helps GL :)
[/quote]

Also dont use these macros. It doesnt even utilize a large % of your abilities. I’m not trying to speak bad about all the macros I have been seeing but it seems like most macros posted are extremely untested, missing core abilities; basically not much thought was put into them nor any explanation as to how the macros work, etc.

That is why I posted a thorough explanation in my thread and provided various macros for a myriad of situations. All the macros are 100% tested and every single ability fires off when its supposed to.

Sorry, Im not trying to sound arrogant or disrespectful. That is what this website is for, to provide feedback, but at the very least if you are going to make a macro then include all of the core abilities and properly test it. Map out a plan and be cognoscente of how your characters abilities work; if abilities are dependent on others to function optimally; and situations you might encounter.

For example you put Hamstring with Mortal Strike when it has a 6 sec cooldown versus CS? You realize Hamstring has a 15 second duration; therefore, you would be wasting a ton of rage by continually casting it? This is just 1 example of many which I am seeing not just in this thread, but in many.

Once again I’m not saying this in an attempt to belittle you, but merely to push you and others to properly learn the class and test before posting macros because it confuses people and then they wonder why their class is not playing optimally. Also, people should not just expect to copy-paste these macros and everything will be fine and not learn how to properly play the class. I have never once found a macro that didnt need to be altered.

Thread > Arms 5.4 [Pure Ownage].

Alright guys I have configurated a LazyMacro for you guys. And this is what I came up with, it suits me perfectly, I use it for PvE and Arena, and it works just like a charm. It got all the best features for a Lazy wow player who just want to walk into a BG and press one button and get one killing blow after another.

/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Battle Shout
/castsequence [mod]reset=0.3 0,0,Mortal Strike
/cast Mortal Strike
/castsequence Charge

So I tested the macro you have there and found that it does about 25% less DPS that the one I’m currently using (not the one above). I already have Execute on a different button, but the above was my intention to get it all in one shot. I will be giving your AoE macro a try though as it looks interesting.

[quote quote=10315]So I tested the macro you have there and found that it does about 25% less DPS that the one I’m currently using (not the one above). I already have Execute on a different button, but the above was my intention to get it all in one shot. I will be giving your AoE macro a try though as it looks interesting.[/quote] what would you macro be please

[quote quote=10311]Alright guys I have configurated a LazyMacro for you guys. And this is what I came up with, it suits me perfectly, I use it for PvE and Arena, and it works just like a charm. It got all the best features for a Lazy wow player who just want to walk into a BG and press one button and get one killing blow after another.

/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Battle Shout
/castsequence [mod]reset=0.3 0,0,Mortal Strike
/cast Mortal Strike
/castsequence Charge

[/quote]

Im sorry but this is not a good macro to use. Just follow my thread in the warrior forums for 5.4 Arms. Why you people keep posting these sub-par macros is beyond me. Stop putting Battle Shout in the macros. I dont understand why people keep doing it. It last 5 minutes for pete sakes. Also why would you have mortal strike on a second line. That should be for CS. Also if you are going to macro execute than put it on a higher priority than everything else. Finally, this macro makes no use of cooldowns, slows, etc.

I’m sorry if it seems like I am being rude but I hate to see someone not want to play a class cause they used macros like this and thought warriors werent all that great. I want people to do well. Stop posting macros that were put together in like 30 seconds and are untested. There is no perfect macro out there, but at least test your stuff and learn to play the class before posting a macro.

However, if you have a macro and are asking for others help and input; that is a different story.

You really should try it before hammering me with your nonesense. This macro works perfectly it prioritizes Mortal strike, uses Overpower 2x times and uses Colosusstrike whenever its back from CD, and it uses slam whenever everything is on CD.
And to correct you again, this is a specific macro for PvPers who dont want to focus on their main dmg rotations, so I did not involve any CDs, this macro makes it possible for pvp players to focus on placement/mobility and bigger cd usage, I am at 2.3k rating just by using this macro. I tried plenty of other macros, however people seem to love to dump them with all their ccs, making them completely useless for PvPers, so I took my time and made a all around with focus on pvp macro. I did this for free and because i wanted to, so shut your mouth with hammering and pointing fingers, there is no use of it.
And something els, Just by pressing this macro without any CDs, I do 110k dps in ToT LFR with i lvl 485, so for people who dont want to go berserk on the hardcore pve’ing, it works just fine.
Thanks and goodbye to you sir.