5.4 Assassination macro help

Been using the following macro and I’m having two problems. First the macro locks up randomly and second, envenom never fires off.

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
#showtooltip Mutilate
/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Slice and Dice, null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Mutilate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Slice and Dice
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Dispatch
/castsequence reset=1/combat/target Expose Armor,Mutilate,Mutilate,Recuperate,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

i changed it to this …(sorry i dont know how to get the black box) but it works for me no problems

/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Slice and Dice,null
/castsequence reset=target Expose Armor,Mutilate,Mutilate,Recuperate,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom

Hey Baal,

to get them in the black box, you highlight the macro and hit the “code” button above. Unfortunately the whole macro didn’t get copied onto your post. when I copy pasted it the way it was it stopped on a partial mutilate. If you could repost it that’d be cool. and don’t worry, I have Macro ToolKit and had it extended. for some reason you pasted it on here it cut the macro off.

showtooltip Mutilate
/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Slice and Dice,null
/castsequence reset=target Expose Armor,Mutilate,Mutilate,Recuperate,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom

slice and dice is most likely your culprit as it will eat up any points you have before envenom fires, which in turn should lock up your macro.

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
#showtooltip Mutilate
/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Slice and Dice, null
/castsequence reset=1/combat/target Expose Armor,Mutilate,Mutilate,Recuperate,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1