5.4 BM

So I’ve been on the forums for awhile trying to find that right macro. It seems like every macro is extremely similar. I found this macro on the forums and it was posted by Martin, I believe… Anyway I was playing around with it and was somewhat frustrated that it was hardly casting Kill Command. So after some testing, I made it so Kill Command is the highest priority to cast.

Now I’m not going to lie, you’ll probably get more DPS without using this macro and manually casting spells like a non-lazy player… BUT since we are lazy players, here it is.

/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Focus Fire
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] 10

Again, I’m not going to lie about the DPS numbers I get with this macro. At 525 item level, and currently geared for Survival (I was too lazy to waste 500 gold to reforge my gear) I was pulling a steady 115,000 DPS on the boss target dummy. ALSO I wasn’t using Rapid Fire or Stampede, so the DPS would probably be slightly higher if using those abilities.

P.S. I use Blink Strike/Fervor, but if you use something different feel free to add it in the macro. And /cast [combat] 10 is just my engineer enchant.