5.4 feral druid

#showtooltip
/castsequence [stealth]reset=combat Ravage,Savage Roar,Pounce,Faerie Fire,null
/castsequence reset=target Rake,null
/console autounshift 0
/castsequence [@player, combat] reset=0.3 0,0,Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/castsequence [mod: alt]reset=0.3 0,1,Swipe
/castsequence [mod: alt][combat,nostealth]reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Mangle,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Swipe,Faerie Fire,Mangle
/castsequence [combat,nostealth]reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Mangle,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Shred,Faerie Fire,Mangle
/cast !Ferocious Bite
/use [combat,nostealth]Tiger's Fury
/use [combat,nostealth]Berserk
/startattack [combat,nostealth]
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

this is what I use, talents are 313122, ilvl 541 stand behind target 180k, let me know what you think, my first macro! I have 0 lock ups.

i’ll give it a whirl later this evening if i can remember and get back to you

I managed to do alittle testing on it last night and it started off great, but, after awhile it locked up on me. I’m not sure if its my set up or glyphs that is causing the issue. I manually hit shred to build up and used maim manually to see if it’d start working, but, that didnt work either. I have addons that remove the annoying sound effects and text, so, I’ll disable those and put all the abilities on a seperate bar and watch it in action and see what i can come up with :slight_smile:

/castsequence [stealth]reset=combat Ravage,Savage Roar,Pounce,Faerie Fire,null
/castsequence reset=target Rake,null
/console autounshift 0
/castsequence [@player, combat] reset=0.5 0,0,Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/castsequence [mod: alt]reset=0.5 0,1,Swipe
/castsequence [mod: alt][combat,nostealth]reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Mangle,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Swipe,Faerie Fire,Mangle
/castsequence [combat,nostealth]reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Mangle,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Shred,Faerie Fire,Mangle
/cast !Ferocious Bite
/use [combat,nostealth]Tiger’s Fury
/use [combat,nostealth]Berserk
/startattack [combat,nostealth]
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

how do I delete this topic? I want to fix re do it

If you want to repost it later all you have to do is post it on here as an update. you should be able to edit the original post when you do and if not, then, post it as an update like: UPDATE here is my new macro, etc