5.4 Fury Warrior PVE

One thing I did notice as my iLvl was going up, I got better weapons, and got the legendary cloak was that I was seeing more and more times of being raged capped as well.

I actually created a whole new macro to prioritize a proper CS rotation. Well at least as best as a lazy macro could. I’m consistently 230k damage obviously depending on the fight. I still have 2 LFR, 1 flex, and a ToT trinket I need to replace that will up my damage way more. I still don’t have the galakas trinket and I am still playing as a single minded fury warrior, as two-handers just never seem to drop in my raid group.

I don’t want to post it yet because I don’t know how the rage management with titans grip will be with it, but it works flawlessly with SMF.

I agree at your iLvl your damage shouldn’t be that low. But I disagree with you that a macro can’t work with fury because I’m doing it and I’m top 3 in my raid in Dps, only losing to classes with warforged gear. My iLvl is 555 but those 4 pieces I mentioned I need to replace are really killing my potential Dps.

Remember this is a place for people who don’t want to play the play style you mentioned in your last post. Some things work and some things don’t. I bet there’s people out there that have an even better fury macro that I do bit they don’t want to share because maybe they don’t want other people to know about it. And that’s fine. But to say a macro can’t work for fury isn’t true because it can and it does. I’m not saying it’s perfect. No macros here are, but it definitely works.

Also we actually have another Dps warrior in our raid group with similar gear and he can’t beat me in Dps, and I know for a fact he doesn’t use a lazy macro.

Ryan: What damage do you pull on the dummy with these Macro’s at what ilevel ofcourse? Because with my own macro’s (more commands in them) i seem to pull more damage.

Single Target with Dragon Roar and Bloodbath specced:

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
#Showtooltip Single Target Rotation - Fury
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Heroic Throw
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Raging Blow
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Colossus Smash
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Bloodthirst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Skull Banner
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Dragon Roar
/castsequence reset=0.3 Victory Rush
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Battle Shout
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
/cast [combat] Recklessness
/cast [combat] Berserking
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

Got a Strength Trinket and Crit trinket. Also got Wild Strike keybound separately.

this line here in your macro

can you specify which skill this is for?

and thanks

@ Michael Chamblee, “/cast [combat] Berserking” is the troll racial

I actually created a whole new macro to prioritize a proper CS rotation. Well at least as best as a lazy macro could. I’m consistently 230k damage obviously depending on the fight. I still have 2 LFR, 1 flex, and a ToT trinket I need to replace that will up my damage way more. I still don’t have the galakas trinket and I am still playing as a single minded fury warrior, as two-handers just never seem to drop in my raid group. I don’t want to post it yet because I don’t know how the rage management with titans grip will be with it, but it works flawlessly with SMF.

Would love to see the new macro if you have time to share. Thanks!

@Allen: Thanks for replying to the question :slight_smile:

I would also love to see Macro’s other people created…

quick question… most of these macros go past wow’s limit of 255 how do i get these fully?

Download Macro tool Kit from Curse.com.

[quote quote=11550]Ryan: What damage do you pull on the dummy with these Macro’s at what ilevel ofcourse? Because with my own macro’s (more commands in them) i seem to pull more damage.

Single Target with Dragon Roar and Bloodbath specced:

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
#Showtooltip Single Target Rotation - Fury
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Heroic Throw
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Raging Blow
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Colossus Smash
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Skull Banner
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Dragon Roar
/castsequence reset=0.3 Victory Rush
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Battle Shout
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
/cast [combat] Recklessness
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

Got a Strength Trinket and Crit trinket. Also got Wild Strike keybound separately.
[/quote]

For the life of me, Berserker Rage is not going off for me and I’m not sure why. If there’s a skill in this list that you do not have, would that cause it to choke? If so, I’ll be relieved because this seems like a nice macro.

yet i always get lock ups on single target one

Okay, I’m a noob when it comes to macros, but I have tried everything and I can’t make the single target macro work. I have the two piece LFR set for the extra rage and no trinket. I’ve removed the Execute command, as well as the trinket use line. I also removed [combat] from the /cast items, and that seeme to at least work there, but I got nothing after that. Here’s what it looks like now:
/startattack
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Heroic Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Dragon Roar
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Bloodthirst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Storm Bolt
/castsequence reset=6 Colossus Smash,Heroic Strike,Raging Blow,Heroic Strike,Raging Blow
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Blood Fury
/cast Charge

From what I’ve read up on, the sequence for this is actually backwards from how it’s printed, so I start with Charge, then cast the two items, then the CS rotation, and then Storm Bolt, Bloodthirst, etc., yes? Rage doesn’t seem to be a problem as I have between 100 - 120 at the start. Not sure where the error is, based on my gear, maybe? I have all the spells/talents required. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!!

…okay I think I figured it out…my bad. I have to basically spam the macro to get each spell to work after the initial charge, yes?

I have a few issues here, first off you have no mouseover section before charge, and a second charge at the end of the macro

Why?

if you are single targetting than why are you charging twice when charge obviously cannot be used due to proximity or requires you to click on the target manually?

secondly you have both raging blow and stormbolt going off when they should nto be. Storm bolt is ment to go off during collossus smash and so is raging blow. Berserker rage is also not meant to be used on cool down like you claim. It is meant to be used during collus smash if you already have 2 procs of rb or alongside bloodthirst if you have no procs of raging blow (in which cases you should also be saving recklessness for)

finally, you are using heroic strike and raging blow together. Herioc strike should only be used to dump rage. Why are you using an ability that dumps rage followed by an ability that needs lots of rage and for you to be enraged?

heroic strike+Whildstrike should be used

ie

heroic strike, wildstrike (at same time because they both share same cool down) heroic strike wild strike (when blood surge procs)

in a nutshell you are using abilities in your macro that either should not be used alonside other abilities and then you are using abilities that should not being used when you have them being used…

that is all

[quote quote=13187]I have a few issues here, first off you have no mouseover section before charge, and a second charge at the end of the macro

Why?

if you are single targetting than why are you charging twice when charge obviously cannot be used due to proximity or requires you to click on the target manually?

secondly you have both raging blow and stormbolt going off when they should nto be. Storm bolt is ment to go off during collossus smash and so is raging blow. Berserker rage is also not meant to be used on cool down like you claim. It is meant to be used during collus smash if you already have 2 procs of rb or alongside bloodthirst if you have no procs of raging blow (in which cases you should also be saving recklessness for)

finally, you are using heroic strike and raging blow together. Herioc strike should only be used to dump rage. Why are you using an ability that dumps rage followed by an ability that needs lots of rage and for you to be enraged?

heroic strike+Whildstrike should be used

ie

heroic strike, wildstrike (at same time because they both share same cool down) heroic strike wild strike (when blood surge procs)

in a nutshell you are using abilities in your macro that either should not be used alonside other abilities and then you are using abilities that should not being used when you have them being used…

that is all
[/quote]

Its impossible to make a 1 button macro for fury warriors that adjusts itself for CS . Unless you got the miracle Macro, your only stating the obvious fact that using the rotation and blowing CDs during CS is how players without a 1 button macro play . can you please share how to fix it or you like just stating facts most people already know ?

Ok, I know there are problems with this. So I’m looking for ways to fix or suggestions.
Thank you for the suggestions Graeme. I will try and adjust.
I was just looking to see if there was more to it.

That is all

My warrior has ilvl 573 and with these one button macros I just do 200-250k dps on a raid dummy. I downloaded SimulationCraft and according to that I should do 350k ish dps. That´s 100k more then I do with the macro. I´ve even tried to do the rotation manualy but then I bearly do 200k dps, witch sucks quite alot considering the gear I have.

Some guy claimed he did 300k + with these macros and he had lower Ilvl 564 or somehting.

So why can´t i pass even 250k dps (steady dps not burst) ?=(

So now I’m using two separate macros for single target DPS

this one I keep spamming and facerolling:

/startattack
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Heroic Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Dragon Roar
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Execute
/castsequence reset=6 Heroic Strike,Raging Blow,Heroic Strike,Raging Blow
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/use [combat]10
/cast Charge

And this one, so I can keep track of my Storm Bolt and Colossus Smash and have a better overall control between burst and sustained damage:

#showtooltip Storm Bolt
/startattack
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Storm Bolt
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Colossus Smash
/cast Charg