5.4 Surv Hunter

Anyone has a good 5.4 survival macro ?
mine seems to do some strange things sometimes

I’d really like to see a moderator or someone with access/ability clean these up and sticky 3 topics per class for current patch active macros. I realize some of the previous ones work fine, but let’s get em moved together.

[quote quote=10266]I’d really like to see a moderator or someone with access/ability clean these up and sticky 3 topics per class for current patch active macros. I realize some of the previous ones work fine, but let’s get em moved together.
[/quote]

Would agree. Most of the class Macro’s worked fine when testing in ptr’s so I wouldn’t really put much effort into making 5.4 threads unless so major class mechanics were changed. I’m still using both Michael’s SV macros on my hunter, but, seen a slight dps drops, but, mostly because I got used to the numbers in Ptr with the new tier pieces lol.

I’ll start cleaning here soon. My life just has been uber busy at the moment.

As for the macro, so far no really major changes. I did add an extra Cobra Shot into the AS, CS part of the macro. So far not enough testing yet to prove if it’s a DPS gain or loss.

ok thnx for reply and what is ur macro ? :slight_smile:

ah yes and what are ur talents :slight_smile: im haveing trouble choosing the 4 and 5th

My old macro is in the 5.1 thread. As for my talents, the final three are Thrill of the Hunt, Dire Beast, and Glaive Toss

This is my old macro. Even with the new changes this works quite well. I’m still tinkering with the extra Cobra Shot. I know for BM you have to do it, but for Surv, I don’t know yet.

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/5-2-survival-fully-working-with-lock-and-load

dire beast and toth are same talentrow

There is quite a few macros with in this post what one is everyone using?
and are these the specs?
Posthaste
Wyvern Sting
Aspect of the Iron Hawk
Thrill of the Hunt
Blink Strikes
Glaive Toss

For mine yes.

Looking at the 2p set bonus. It seems like switching to ToTH would be a huge dps upgrade for 5.4… since the Arcane would increase the uptime of Rapid fire by a ton. I’m tinkering around trying to find a viable one that keeps up Exp/BA while having the most available ArS. I’ll post one once I feel there’s one close enough to be tinkered with.