6.0.2 Assassin Rogue Macro

This macro has been tested and works. This is my first ever macro so if anyone can build off this or make changes please do so. Thanks.

/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Mutilate, Slice and Dice, Mutilate, Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom

It works but without sense :slight_smile:
Your sequenze cast SnD but you will refresha it with envenom but when restart you spend your CP again in SnD!
Try this:

/castsequence reset=30 mutilate, slice and dice, null
/castsequence reset=target mutilate, mutilate, rupture, mutilate, mutilate, envenom, mutilate, envenom

Doesn’t work the proc of blind side like 5.4.8 so i click dispatch when proc

Thank you much. Will try this and see how it works.

Ive got this working from and old macro ive altered so some of the cd’s might not be working but the damage is good so far please make any changes you see fit thanks, enjoy

/cast [nostealth,nocombat]!Stealth
/castsequence [@mouseover,stealth] Ambush,Ambush
/castsequence [combat]reset=target mutilate,!Slice and Dice,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom,Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate
/cast [combat]Shiv
/cast [combat]Vendetta
/cast  [combat]Dispatch
/cast [combat]Marked for Death
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack

would this work or no

#showtooltip Mutilate
/targetenemy [nodead,noexists]
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] Recuperate
/cast [nomounted,nostance:1] Stealth
/cast [mod,combat] dispatch
/castsequence reset=30 mutilate, slice and dice
/castsequence reset=target mutilate, mutilate, rupture, mutilate, mutilate, envenom, mutilate, envenom
/cast [combat] Combat Readiness
/cast [combat @targettarget, help] Tricks of the Trade
/startattack

I have been fiddling with both of ya macs and I have came up with this mutant combo have a try ( I did how ever take some things out ) … on the up note I have managed too download a newer version of macro toolkit its still on the mend but it does work,the only downside is that it doesn’t count the delays eg… 0,0,0,0,… so besides the delay sequence it works fine for the time being

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
#showtooltip Mutilate
/cast [nostealth,nocombat]!Stealth
/cast [stealth] Ambush
/targetenemy [nodead,noexists]
/cast [mod,combat] dispatch
/castsequence reset=20 mutilate,slice and dice,null
/castsequence reset=target mutilate,mutilate,rupture,mutilate,mutilate,envenom,mutilate,envenom
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1