6.0.2 resto ultimate one button macro Video - No bar swap

slaved 2 hours making the macro… enjoy

Sorry, but i dont see the macro written down here.
Would love to try it, could u post i pls?

Thnx

[quote quote=17589]Sorry, but i dont see the macro written down here.
Would love to try it, could u post i pls?

Thnx

[/quote]

its in the description of the video. so click play then click on the youtube icon on the bottom right of the video and it will take you too the video page. Click on the “show more” tab under the video and you will find it. I cant post it, im at work.

here it is if you want to be lazy … =)
/castsequence [@target] reset=combat/target wild mushroom,wild growth,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath
/castsequence [@Focus]reset=combat/target lifebloom,Rejuvenation,wrath,wrath,wrath­,wrath,lifebloom,Rejuvenation,wrath,wrat­h,wrath,wrath,lifebloom,Rejuvenation,wra­th,wrath,wrath,wrath
/cast !Force of Nature

Btw X91XtremeRT, thanks heaps for the vid and macro

I have tries it, and it works great,
to get some more out put since my mana doesnt go down much i have tried to tweak it an bit
i have added swifmend and regrowth.
Let me know how this works out for u all

/castsequence [@target] reset=combat/target Wild Mushroom,Wild Growth,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath
/castsequence [@focus] reset=combat/target Lifebloom,Rejuvenation,Swiftmend,Regrowth,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Lifebloom,Rejuvenation,Regrowth,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Lifebloom,Rejuvenation
/cast Force of Nature

Here’s what I use. I set my mushroom manually, since I move it around frequently. Otherwise, I spam this macro using Wrath/Dream of Cenarius to heal. I use @targettarget because I don’t want to have to set or reset my focus, and I like keeping the boss targeted:

#showtooltip Wrath
/castsequence reset=combat Wrath
/castsequence [@targettarget, help] reset=combat Wild Growth, Lifebloom
/castsequence [@targettarget, help] reset=0.5 Force of Nature
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/cast [combat] Barkskin

Talents are: 1,1,2,3,3,2

Too see my macro in action in Raid, check out my most recently uploaded video.

Spoiler alert, i did top heals by a long shot :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey man, really like your macro…

Would you be able to tell us what other macros you have on your bar (as soon on your video of Gates of Retribution) ?

Thx!

my oh shit macro is my natures swiftness/healing touch macro, and my other one is my cure macro which is a mouseover with natures cure and soothe in it so on one button i can cleans a party member or dispell a boss

as an example of a mouseover that i use

/cast [@mouseover] Rejuvenation

it allows your to toss a heal on a character or raid frame without having to physically click on their character model or raid frame.

Great work man and thank you for sharing! Works great for me.

Watched the raid action and looks very nice. However using this macro as is would give a headache.

Might I suggest putting your whole macro in between these lines of code. This should take care of the irritating error sounds…cheers

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0

91xtremert’s macro

/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/use [noform]!Treant Form
/castsequence [@target]reset=target wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,Wild Growth
/castsequence [@Focus]reset=target lifebloom,Rejuvenation,Wild Mushroom,Wrath,Swiftmend,Wrath
/use [@focus]!Ironbark
/use !Force of Nature
/use 13
/use 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

I really liked the way this was thought out but Its too clunky and wastes a lot of missed ops. If u exclude the error scripts this will fit into a normal macro. No need to extend. If u are needing to get rid of the sounds then u will need to extend it as before.

Note i got 3rd place in heals in a tank set in downfall lfr. just a test but one that i think speaks for itself.

This macro still works great.
Im 652 ilvl and top the heals in raids every time

[quote quote=20040]This macro still works great.
Im 652 ilvl and top the heals in raids every time[/quote]

You can’t have DPS abilities in a “focus” castsequence along with healing abilities. So in reality, the macro works to an extent, but will never fire off those Wrath’s nor Swiftmend in the second castsequence.

FYI…

FYI, yes it does work. I used it to clear 6 of the 7 HM bosses last night in less than 2 hours.

the wraths always fire, every time, in sequence. Its my main mana restoration period when those are firing.

Maybe you should use it before commenting on what doesnt work in it.

Hey 91 is ur talents and glyphs still the same? An what 100 talent u are using?

hello guys, can u help me? i need macro for rbg :frowning: my heal suck, plz help me
this macro is excelent for raid but in rbg not, i need one

I just can’t get this to work and I’m not sure why. If I set the tank as focus and target an enemy, it will cast all the hots on myself and only fire off wrath.

If I set the tank as focus and don’t target the enemy, it’ll cast the hots on the tank once and won’t refresh.

Good shit man here’s my edited version put wild mushroom on focus target and added cenarion ward. still testing.

/castsequence [@target] reset=combat/target wild growth,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath
/castsequence [@Focus]reset=combat/target wild mushroom,lifebloom,Rejuvenation,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,lifebloom,Rejuvenation,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,lifebloom,Rejuvenation,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath
/cast !Force of Nature
/castsequence [@Focus]reset=30 Cenarion Ward

Why arent you showing us the rest of your macros?
Like your mouse over CD or cleanse, that shit is a pain in the ass to see in the video.