6.0.3 Demonology Warlock Marcos (Questing)

I use this one mostly for questing as top dps right now is Destruction. This just has the most survivability by having your Wrathgaurd or Void do all the tanking for you. This is very simple with little to no effort involved but in no way tops out your dps potential. Moreso this is just the spam to kill stuff macro for quest and running around in the world.

My build on this is:
3,2,2,2,1,1. I use the Wrathguard as he is the most dps. I also use Harvest Life because of survivability running around.

Main Spam Macro
1.Start by building up Demonic Fury’s with main spam rotation
2.After second Hand of Gul’dan switch to Metamorphosis macro
3.Hold shift to cast Soul Fire + Dark Soul on both macros, when you have 4 or more Molten Core procs.
4.When questing more often then not you won’t make it into Meta before the mob dies, but if like a rare or something with a little more health this is the best rotation with macros.

Make new macro. Name it SpamDemo or whateva.

#showtooltip
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat,mod] Dark Soul: Knowledge
/castsequence [combat,mod] reset=target Soul Fire,Soul Fire
/castsequence [nomod] reset=target Corruption,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt
/cast [combat]Hand of Gul’dan
/cast [combat]Imp Swarm
/cast [combat] Axe Toss
/cast [combat] Optical Blast
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat]14
/petattack
/mtce

Metamorphosis Macro
1.Spam macro to reset cooldown on Corruption,Apply Doom, and Imp Swarm.
2.When you come out of Metamorphosis return Main macro
3.Never forget to watch your Molten Core procs and use your Soul Fire with them.
4.The basic idea is to keep building up fury’s because the more often you are firing off Soul Fires and in Metamorphosis the more dps you are doing.

Make new macro. Label it MetaSpamDest or whateva.

#show Metamorphosis
/cast [mod,combat] Dark Soul: Knowledge
/castsequence [mod,combat] reset=target Soul Fire,Soul Fire
/castsequence [nomod] reset=target Metamorphosis,Doom,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos
/cast [nomod,combat]Chaos Wave
/cast [nomod,combat]Imp Swarm
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/petattack
/mtce

The AoE Macro
1.Basically just Hellfire + Wrathstorm
2.Shift will cast your Abyssal

Make new macro. Label it AoE or sumting.

#show Hellfire
/cast [mod:shift] Summon Abyssal
/castsequence reset=1 Hellfire
/cast [combat] Wrathstorm
/mtce

Useful Macros/Self Explanatory

1. Health4MeNU

#showtooltip
/cast [mod] Drain Life
/cast [nomod] Health Funnel
/mtce

1. ShieldNHeal

#showtooltip
/castsequence [combat,nomod] reset=combat Mortal Coil,Fear,Sacrificial Pact,Create Healthstone,Healthstone
/cast [combat] Soulshatter
/cast [combat] Unending Resolve
/mtce

As always let me know what you think. Also if you find errors let me know so I can correct them. :slight_smile:

Quick question: can you provide your glyphs as well?
Another thing, i am using macro toolkit, I have never played a lock least since wrath…
Doom and touch of chaos show up white? MEANING the spell isnt in my spellbook,

/cast [combat] Axe Toss

are also white meaning they arent in the spellbook either, is the axe toss a racial?

[quote quote=18922]Quick question: can you provide your glyphs as well?
Another thing, i am using macro toolkit, I have never played a lock least since wrath…
Doom and touch of chaos show up white? MEANING the spell isnt in my spellbook,

/cast [combat] Axe Toss

are also white meaning they arent in the spellbook either, is the axe toss a racial?
[/quote]

All my glyphs are based on the ones recommended by Noxxic.com. The reason the spells are white is because they do not become available until you enter Metamorphosis form. So they are set right. Just leave it as is and spam using the mod key like I said anything will rotate properly. :slight_smile:

[quote quote=18892]I use this one mostly for questing as top dps right now is Destruction. This just has the most survivability by having your Wrathgaurd or Void do all the tanking for you. This is very simple with little to no effort involved but in no way tops out your dps potential. Moreso this is just the spam to kill stuff macro for quest and running around in the world.

My build on this is:
3,2,2,2,1,1. I use the Wrathguard as he is the most dps. I also use Harvest Life because of survivability running around.

Main Spam Macro
1.Start by building up Demonic Fury’s with main spam rotation
2.After second Hand of Gul’dan switch to Metamorphosis macro
3.Hold shift to cast Soul Fire + Dark Soul on both macros, when you have 4 or more Molten Core procs.
4.When questing more often then not you won’t make it into Meta before the mob dies, but if like a rare or something with a little more health this is the best rotation with macros.

Make new macro. Name it SpamDemo or whateva.

#showtooltip
/cast [combat,mod] Dark Soul: Knowledge
/castsequence [combat,mod] reset=target Soul Fire,Soul Fire
/castsequence [nomod] reset=target Corruption,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt
/cast [combat]Hand of Gul’dan
/cast [combat]Imp Swarm
/cast [combat] Axe Toss
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat]14
/petattack
/mtce

Metamorphosis Macro
1.Spam macro to reset cooldown on Corruption,Apply Doom, and Imp Swarm.
2.When you come out of Metamorphosis return Main macro
3.Never forget to watch your Molten Core procs and use your Soul Fire with them.
4.The basic idea is to keep building up fury’s because the more often you are firing off Soul Fires and in Metamorphosis the more dps you are doing.

Make new macro. Label it MetaSpamDest or whateva.

#show Metamorphosis
/cast [mod,combat] Dark Soul: Knowledge
/castsequence [mod,combat] reset=target Soul Fire,Soul Fire
/castsequence [nomod] reset=target Metamorphosis,Doom,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos,Touch of Chaos
/cast [nomod,combat]Chaos Wave
/cast [nomod,combat]Imp Swarm
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/petattack
/mtce

The AoE Macro
1.Basically just Hellfire + Wrathstorm
2.Shift will cast your Abyssal

Make new macro. Label it AoE or sumting.

#show Hellfire
/cast [mod:shift] Summon Abyssal
/castsequence reset=1 Hellfire
/cast [combat] Wrathstorm
/mtce

Useful Macros/Self Explanatory

1. Health4MeNU

#showtooltip
/cast [mod] Drain Life
/cast [nomod] Health Funnel
/mtce

1. ShieldNHeal

#showtooltip
/castsequence [combat,nomod] reset=combat Mortal Coil,Fear,Sacrificial Pact,Create Healthstone,Healthstone
/cast [combat] Soulshatter
/cast [combat] Unending Resolve
/mtce

As always let me know what you think. Also if you find errors let me know so I can correct them. :)
[/quote]

Could someone convert these to gnomesequencer macros?

I have tried your macros but get an error message that says not a macro command. Any would be greatly appriciated