6.0.3 Gnome Sequencer 1 Button Prot Single Target & AoE

This one feels a little clunky, but it works!
I put this one together for my son. It was having trouble firing dragon roar, but it seems to be working now.

Sequences['WarProtAoE'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=3 thunder clap,revenge,devastate,devastate,devastate,devastate,devastate',
	'/cast [combat] Berserker Rage',
	'/cast !Revenge',
	'/cast !execute',
	'/cast Shield Barrier',
	'/cast [combat]Bloodbath',	
	'/cast [combat]dragon roar',
	'/cast Berserker Rage',	
	'/cast Rocket Barrage',
	'/cast berserking',
	'/cast victory rush',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['WarProtST'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/cast devastate',
	'/cast [combat] Berserker Rage',
	'/cast Revenge',
	'/cast Shield Slam',
	'/cast shockwave',
	'/cast !execute',
	'/cast Shield Barrier',
	'/cast [combat]Bloodbath',	
	'/cast [combat]dragon roar',
	'/cast Berserker Rage',	
	'/cast Rocket Barrage',
	'/cast Bloodthirst',	
	'/cast berserking',
	'/cast victory rush',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

This makes the codes appear on the say chat everytime I try to use it. I am new to this macro stuff, so any tips can help please

Seems to work - thanks!

Hey,

It’s my first time using GnomeSequencer and I copied your scripts into the lua file and pasted them at the end and everything works fine except for Shield Slam.

It jsut doesnt want to fire off unless I mash both sequences and even then its random. Is it something I’m doing wrong?

Hey man I’ve been following your work and enjoy it so far, been using your Guardian macro for a few days now! I was just wondering if you can explain how these are used? What do I still have to manually use? I notice Heroic Strike is left out etc. Thanks again!

So the issues i’m running in with this macro are: AoE. Thunder clap is not going off in a timly manner and second theres quite a few times where thunder clap is not even going off on the pull and mobs are running around freely while i’m waiting for the macro to do it.

2ndly, after add a ‘/cast !Thunder Clap’, to the macro Thunder Clap does go off more, but then it runs in to an issue of a few seconds of standing there and not a single ability is going off. I added a ‘/cast !Devastate’, to it but now it wants to spam Devastate more then anything else.

So my question is. Is there any way to fix this issue? As you said in the OP it’s very clunky. Unlike the bear tank macro where it seems to flow, this prot macro is having some serious issues.

This macro I’ve had very little testing done by myself. I put this together for my son who wanted to use it for instaque dungeons but he doesnt play prot at all and prefers fury which he doesnt use macros for. My warrior is fury as well. So, with that said, I dont plan on messing around with this macro much, if at all.

I would suggest looking around this forum for a good prot macro, possibly a swap bar macro, and then edit the sequences to make it work. Good luck!

do you got talents and glyphs

Hi all,

I have been playing with all these new “sequences” and this one works pretty well for all occasions…
Talents: 213212

Sequences['MWKA'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Bloodbath	
/cast [combat] Shield Charge
/cast Heroic Strike
]],
	'/cast Shield Slam',	
	'/cast Revenge',
	'/cast Execute',
	'/cast Devastate',
	'/cast victory rush',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/cast Shield Slam
]],
}

Beef

OOoohhh… Thanks beef. I like what you did there. That is a great idea to move the cooldowns to the premacro section. I’ve tried your version and it feels more fluid and less clunky. Thanks!

I can get this macro to work hardly at all… getting 300 or so DPS with it at level 90… granted, my warrior is crappy geared, but not that bad!

Not sure what’s the problem, i tried both macros posted. Successfully using GS macros for my monk, hunter, priest, rogue, and DK.

You need the Gnome Sequencer add on for these macros. Pay very close attention to the instructions.

So far enjoying this macro, leveling a prot.

[quote quote=19696]Hi all,

I have been playing with all these new “sequences” and this one works pretty well for all occasions…
Talents: 213212

Sequences['MWKA'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Bloodbath	
/cast [combat] Shield Charge
/cast Heroic Strike
]],
	'/cast Shield Slam',	
	'/cast Revenge',
	'/cast Execute',
	'/cast Devastate',
	'/cast victory rush',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/cast Shield Slam
]],
}

Beef
[/quote]

What glyphs are you using beef?

Beef is this a single target macro if so do u have one for aoe ?