6.0.3 Marksmen Hunter Gnomesequencer Macro (And Tutorial)

I’m digging the gnome sequencer add on and the Hunter Script…but now I have a question…as I am new to using GS, do I need multiple Sequences.lua for different characters using gnome sequencer? Or can I just list them all in the same file? I tried googling, but didn’t get any viable results.

You use the same sequences.lua file… just list them one after the other.

OK I got all this installed and ready to go, but it won’t make the macro. what am I doing wrong?

Hello there thx for a work you done .! im noticed the Glave toss is missing on your macros .can im ask you why ? put in maybe on cool downs ? or not wort to use it at all low dps compering othr shots ?

Ive installed it correctly and made the macros…

But this isent a good dps sequencer, first of it almost never fires of the chiemra shot for some reason, wich is critical…

The cd macro dont work at all Aoe keeps using multishoot…
Also it keeps spamming aimed shoot all the time wouldent a mix of aimed and steady be more benficial?, cause the cast time of aimed 4-5 times in a row is a great dps loss…

[quote quote=19326]Ive installed it correctly and made the macros…

But this isent a good dps sequencer, first of it almost never fires of the chiemra shot for some reason, wich is critical…

The cd macro dont work at all Aoe keeps using multishoot…
Also it keeps spamming aimed shoot all the time wouldent a mix of aimed and steady be more benficial?, cause the cast time of aimed 4-5 times in a row is a great dps loss…
[/quote]

is there any other macro’s for MM and MM AOE ?

All these macros on this site so far, hunter/warlock/rogue are not good at all. As in they are bottom low dps macros, not raid quality, like there used to before before WOD came out.

Not sure if it is cause people are using this gnome thing or there just are not many people making macros anymore ?

This one like others, are just casting abilities, there is no proper order and agree the critical Chim Shot barely fires off, it skips it far far too much and thats a HUGE dps loss right there

Also the AOE is very wrong, barrage is very Powerful and OP and kind of mandatory for AOE as MM, but using the AOEmacro listed, it keeps you focus starved far to much.

I appreciate the work and effort people put into trying to make macros, but why not make them decent or least warn people they are sub par or below par macros, maybe norm dungeon quality or something ?

Because it appears, people writing some of these are modifying other peoples macros and have no real idea of how to play that class, talent wise and crucial rotation wise.

I suggest read, icy-veins, and understand the right rotations needed for single target and AOE,because while only some of these macros might work, they are ruining your dps but a HUGE amount, if they are not written properly using proper sequences as well, if they can be added at all to begin with ?

@deadscale

It’s my first try to work with GS, because I love my Toolkit and I’m soo sorry, but I have the same problem like Mark -> DG doesn’t work. I’ve done all the things you wrote. New installation, I take your setup and so on. I don’t find the f**** fault.
I have 1 (one) Sequences.lua and the 1. row is untouched - the 2. row is empty and with/after the 3. starts your setup!!
Maybe I’m blond… But - for a better understanding - ALL lines (without the first) in the Sequences.lua can be deleted?? And the macro - of course with the right name - is definitely without any text???
Please help me in the darkness of GS :wink:

Letha

Sry, guys,
I’m really blond and a fool. I play a german client and the english descriptions can’t work omg! I start a new try in german - hope it works.
So long^^