7/016/2023 Black ICE 2.0

Yep, thats way. Patchwerk also. But that means that my macro + that macro will be awesome in 1 busket :slight_smile:

I have this weird thing happening where the macro dosent cast icy> plague on open. Anyone else experence it or have a soultion?

Eg it goes icy > obliterate > blood > plague etc.

Plague strike might be missing or resisting

1 Like

I’ll stack a few more hit items and give it a shot <3.

Yep, i have the same but with plague

Hit rating/spell hit rating could be a little low or got unlucky, I know in raids I might have it happen once or twice because boses always will have a 1% chance to resist or miss regardless of how much hit you have.

Don’t forget i do have the in game disease macro in the original post so that you can 1 button both diseases back up.

The main sequence macro will adjust to the loss of runes incase you do need to re apply.

1 Like

Heya sargis.

Nice to see someone doing good work. Long time user here, had to make a new user however.

Anyway. For some wierd reason, either your UH or Frost macro works

It gets stuck at runestrike in the beginning.

Other macros works well.

Since I am used to GSE and used to write my own stuff booth for BfA and Classic, I went into the macro itswlf but…i cant find any issues.

Going ro look into it more today, but rn i am stuck.

Any suggestions? GSE is updated and I run a AHK script at 200 but ahk/manual dosnt matter.

Edit - it might have something to do that i am just lvl 70 and you have ranks () into the macro. Derp.

1 Like

remove all of the spell ranks and it will auto update with the correct spell ranks for you. the icon may still say rune strike but should go through the rotation without issue. Usually this issue occurs if the spell ranks are not correct while leveling

Yeah, figured after posting and solved it.

Thx!

1 Like

Obliterate isnt firing off. Everything else seems to work fine. Rank is correct in the edit. Any suggestions?

Did you check to see if default sequence is set as number one? I think when I re uploaded the tanking sequence it may have changed the default to number 2

I’ll check once I get home from work but if I recall sequence 1 is dps sequence two is tank. You’ll need to set the default to sequence number 1

Ahh - well that may be on me Sargis. I haven’t used GSE since 2018 so I’m not sure about the 1/2/3/4 that you mentioned In your unholy set up (I think that was yours) and the 1/2 on this. If you wouldn’t mind dropping a little education for a returning classic player - I would be greatly appreciative.

/gse
Right click on macro
you will now be on the configure page.
on the left hand side you will see a “default version” check to see which one that is.
Tab 1 and Tab 2 will have different skills in them - select the one that is most desired :).

P.s. i get the 2018 feels as I stopped using GSE around Legion/BFA and started again for wrath, alot of great changes have been made.

2 Likes

I took some screen shots to help you out. Open Gse, right click on the frost macro you imported from my link, click the drop down for default version, select number 1, click save, then click close. Also make sure you have the macro on the hotkey that you like to use.

Then click, punch, spam, roll face on your favorite button and enjoy!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the assist Sarg!

1 Like

no problem, ask away and ill respond as quick as i can!

it really works for someone?

the only thing that attacks AUTOATACK

we tried all versions GS

remove the spell ranks from the macro, the spell ranks currently in the macro are for level 80 not level 71, once you remove the spell ranks it will auto correct to your current level max spell ranks. Make sure you hit save after manually removing the spell ranks otherwise it wont correct the error due to your current level

Hello,
I have tried all versions and i can not get any to work. which is the newest working version?

1 Like