7.1.5 new fire?

Anyone have a macro for fire all of mine got deleted and I was wondering if anyone had anything good out their for gs2?

Its important to use a cast sequence for this burst combo because you don’t want it to over right your stuff . This is one occurrence you want it to do the spells exactly in order. Basically if all your stuffs up you Hit this button and it full burst combo at max DPS. for the next 1:30 you fit in as many fished pyro blast as possible. Using your 3 charges of Fire blast at 30 seconds left on Combustion you just use fireballs and then you hit this button a bunch again :slight_smile: i suggest weak Aura’s so You know when your combo is went all the way through. its important to start the combo with a fire blast and end with a fire blast because it takes 9 seconds to get one back.
/castsequence reset=11 Fire blast, Phoenix’s Flames, Combustion, Pyroblast, Fire blast, Pyroblast, Phoenix’s Flames, Pyroblast, Fire blast, Pyroblast, Phoenix’s Flames, Pyroblast, Fire blast, Pyroblast,