7.1 Raptor Strike (Way of Mok'nathal) Rotation

Ok so after reading through Azortharion’s guide on survival hunters he mentions that you should replace Flanking Strike with Raptor Strike to keep WotMN up @ 4 stacks easier. This makes keeping the 4 stacks up rather easy. It also simplifies the rotation. I found that keeping Mongoose bite out of the macro is best. That way you can set up weak auras to show you the stacks and keep it somewhere easily visible. Only use MB when you hit 3 stacks and then use it as soon as you get more stacks until Mongoose Fury wears off, then go back to macro rotation until you have 3 stacks again.

And yes, AMoC sims higher and is now the new recommended talent due to the 7.1 changes to SV mastery (pet autos now count towards generating MB stacks).

Few more notes: Growl does not taunt bosses. Growl counts as an ability. Growl generates MB stacks due to mastery… turn it off after boss fights because tanks will yell at you for leaving it on during trash haha.

Sequences['SV_Single'] = {
author="Critocalypse@Sargeras",
specID=255,
helpTxt = "Talents: 3232322",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack [@target,harm]
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows",
"/cast [nochanneling] Lacerate",
"/cast [nochanneling] Explosive Trap",
"/cast [nochanneling] Dragonsfire Grenade",
"/cast [nochanneling] Raptor Strike",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

I have not tried the following but I will test it tonight with alternating Raptor/Flanking.

Sequences['SV_Single'] = {
author="Critocalypse@Sargeras",
specID=255,
helpTxt = "Talents: 3232322",
PreMacro=[[
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows",
"/cast [nochanneling] Lacerate",
"/cast [nochanneling] Explosive Trap",
"/cast [nochanneling] Dragonsfire Grenade",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Raptor Strike, Flanking Strike",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Either way for maximum dps get used to doing MB manually. Along with your artifact ability.

The macro is pretty close to what a manual opening rotation should be.

AMoC > Lacerate > Explosive Trap > 4x Raptor strike to get Moknathal up > Dragonsfire Grenade

Then maintain Way of Mok’Nathal with raptor strike by using it as a focus dump while keeping up your dots from your core 4 abilities.

Wouldn’t it be 3132322 for the A Murder of Crows ?

ok need a tester for this macro Way of Mok’nathal is 100% up time in a 5 min fight but my gear stats anr for all MM spec and I only have 2 gold in my wep I know I have AMOC in the talents but I have keppet it out on the macro just need testers with gear ty all

Sequences['SVhunter'] = {
author="Nanó@Draenor",
specID=255,
version=14,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 2212322",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[