7.2.5 Raid Healing

My 7.1.5 macro still works in current content but its best for mythic+. With the healing changes in 7.2.5 I’ve decided to embrace the Essence Font meta. 1132121 is the talents I’m 914 ilvl and my parses for heroic fights with this macro are about 90 percentile. You must have a mana trinket for this to make it the whole boss fight. Seriously this macro eats mana. I use darkmoon deck: Promises its kind of op since you can use obliterum up to ilvl 900 with the trinket. I picked it up for 13k on my server and the obliterum was 2.3k each so about 36k for it ymmv depending on server for prices. I included my character if anyone wants to see gear and stuff.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/523398#

Sequences['MrMister'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Shufang@Anasterian (US)",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "1132121",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,nochanneling:Essence Font] Renewing Mist, Thunder Focus Tea, Vivify, Renewing Mist, Renewing Mist, Renewing Mist",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling:Essence Font] chi burst, sheilun's gift",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling:Essence Font] Essence Font, vivify",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Essence Font,combat] invoke chi-ji, the red crane",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Essence Font,combat] Healing Elixir",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Essence Font] Mana Tea",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Thanks for the awesome macro :slight_smile:

Ive been using your macro for quite some time now and its indeed the best i found.
As i havent had the need to be healing at 100% of the time all the time, i also added some melee spells and specced into Spirit of the Crane and Rising Thunder, to get some more mana returned.

Thank you for the feed back. You inspired me though to try something I haven’t raid tested yet but after yer comment I wrote it up. I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out how I was going to work in refreshing jade wind when I already don’t have enough mana I forgot how dumb the mana regen was fistweaving so check this out. I’m sure this could use some optimization moving spells around and stuff but the healing this puts out would be off the charts not to mention about 300k dps at my ilvl.

Sequences['MisterFister'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Shufang@Area 52",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "1123113",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Essence Font",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Essence Font,combat] refreshing jade wind",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Essence Font] Rising Sun Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling:Essence Font] reset=combat  Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling:Essence Font,@mouseover] reset=combat  Thunder Focus Tea, Renewing Mist, Renewing Mist",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling:Essence Font] chi burst, sheilun's gift",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

sheilun’s gift is a targeted spell

In the ranged macro it will heal on your target or you and in the melee macro it will heal on yerself. Largely irrelevant unless yer min maxing I use the cast to proc Whispers of Shaohao in both scenarios. If you really want it to cast on another target you could focus a tank and add like @focus in the brackets or something… I don’t really know what to do with “sheilun’s gift is a targeted spell.” You could add it to its own line but I feel like it casts too frequently the spell works a little better with more stack and doesn’t interrupt other casts as frequently. If you didn’t want to do a @focus target you could add @mouseover and chi burst goes off it will be unaffected because its not a targeted spell and then Sheilun’s Gift will cast at the @mouseover target. If you don’t like @mouseover you can add @player and it will cast everytime on your character. Let me know how I can help.

Been trying out your new fistweaver macro and seems its working fine to me (yes i multibox 5 monks)

Thats so awesome thanks for trying it out and reporting back.

@Shufang

Are you still using this macro for the Normal and Heroic Antorus. Any update?

Yeah I updated it a bit for mana and optimization.

Sequences['MrMister'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Shufang@Area 52 (US)",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "1133121",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@mouseover,nochanneling:Essence Font] Renewing Mist",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling:Essence Font] Thunder Focus Tea, Vivify",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling:Essence Font] Chi burst, Vivify, Chi burst, Vivify, Sheilun's Gift",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Essence Font] Essence Font",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Essence Font,combat] invoke chi-ji, the red crane",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Essence Font] Mana Tea",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

@Shufang

Thank you for update, your first macro wasn’t working very well due to a multiple Renewing Mist cause stopped casting for few seconds. I panic and hurry heals by manually.

"/castsequence [@mouseover,nochanneling:Essence Font] Renewing Mist, Thunder Focus Tea, Vivify, Renewing Mist, Renewing Mist, Renewing Mist",

Now new script you posted recent and it works charm. I will test LFR and heroic dungeons run. I’ll keep you post soon once i test it.

Lastly, I noticed that there is a mess up but dunno. Here I noticed was… Double Chi burst, I mean once you casted Chi Burst then Vivify and end up waiting for Chi Burst cd to be available to cast. See below.

Spell: Chi Burst - Cooldown 30 seconds

"/castsequence [nochanneling:Essence Font] Chi burst, Vivify, Chi burst, Vivify, Sheilun's Gift",

The idea here is mana consumption and to optimize sheilun's gift. For me this macro is more for raiding than 5mans although it can worth there too. The idea is you have roughly 3-5 min of a boss fight so I wanted to have Vivify every 30 sec and I wanted the stacks to build up on sheilun's gift so it only goes off about every one minute. I have the legendary chest Shelter of Rin so I like the stack to accumulate longer for bigger heals on my renew target. Its pretty easy to edit if you only want a 30 sec rotation of chi burst, vivify, sheilun's gift then take out one chi burst and one vivify.

new to MW and noticed you dont use enveloping mist? is it bad to use?

What should AHK be set at for this?

[quote quote=56399]new to MW and noticed you dont use enveloping mist? is it bad to use?
[/quote]

Not really for raid healing. I manually cast as needed only place I can see consistent use is mythic+. I used to use it in the macro but it was a lot of over healing and wasted Mana.

[quote quote=56408]What should AHK be set at for this?
[/quote]

I’ve never used ahk so I don’t know. I use Logitech and razor keyboards with macro keys and I toggle autokfire between 25ms and 100ms whatever feels best.