7.3.5 Elemental

I use this mostly in M+. It works very well.

Sequences['ElemST'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="FlashGreer",
  SpecID=262,
  Talents = "3.1.2.2.3.1.2",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat/1  Totem Mastery, null",
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Flame Shock, Null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Lava Burst",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Elemental Blast, Elemental Blast, Earth Shock",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/combat  Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Flame Shock",
        "/cast Stormkeeper",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Berserking",
      },
    },
  },
}
Sequences['ElemAOE'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Flashgreer",
  SpecID=262,
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/castsequence  reset=combat/1  Totem Mastery, null",
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Flame Shock, Nul",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [@cursor,nochanneling,combat] Elemental Blast, Earthquake",
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, , Flame Shock",
        "/cast [@cursor] Liquid Magma Totem",
        "/cast Stormkeeper",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Berserking",
      },
    },
  },
}

performs 90% of sim

Great macro - THANK YOU

MAKE SURE - you have taken ‘Secure Ability Toggle’ OFF in the ‘Advanced Interface Options’ macro - or else it jams… or at least I found it to!

@ Xerra… ok… please clarify location of this… i have checked gsse…interface…macro manager … and a couple other places… and cant find where to do this… thanks… (doh)… i know i know…lol …

Need to download and install this:

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/advancedinterfaceoptions?page=5

Then follow instructions above :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late reply - yes, it is an addon called '‘Advanced Interface Options’ - I shouldn’t have said macro in my post lol

Hope it works for u!

Hi , i make all what you are writing but he dont cast elemental blast and Liquid Magma.
I load the aoi but the Pictures are not the same.

Plz help :frowning:

I notice, this macro keeps casting Totem Mastery when totems are already up. How do I fix this?

Im having the same problem with totem mastery

Well, to fix that you need to either:

Remove it from the macro and cast it manually.
Add a mod to cast it when needed.
Add it as a loop to cast it after x amount of rotations.
Learn to make your own macro. (Recommended)
Stop complaining and learn to understand the add on cant tell if it’s needed to cast that spell again or not, it can’t do everything.

I have been casting it manually, BC of the error. It’s not that hard to cast manually. I guess my concern, was the fact that this macro that is supposededly working for one person, isn’t working in the same manner for me. I’m not complaining, I’m merely stating that the established macro isn’t working for me and citing that defect. I will admit that I do not know enough lua or gse to properly correct this, that being said, I am a little pissed that you say I’m complaining when merely stating my problems with with macro. I thought that this was a place to log problems with each macro. I wasn’t aware it was only to cheerlead macros that we knew worked. If you don’t have a methodology to make this particular macro work then maybe fuck off on giving feed back on macro that you didnt make, @Cymiryc. I was not complaining, but merely stating the fact that it did not work for em as advertised

The thing you need to understand is that there are about 15 different factors that can make a macro perfect for someone and less than perfect for someone else. While someone shares what is working for them and the way they play you will need to tune any macro to your computer and play style. A simple thing like server lag of 15ms can change significantly how a macro performs.

In my computer I can’t use CTRL mods in a macro. This is something that is specific to my location. It doesn’t mean all macros with [mod:ctrl] are defective it just means that unless I make changes these macros won’t work for me the same way as they did for the original author.

Ok cool. I guess I should have asked a question instead of what I originally posted.
I guess my question would be, how does the cast sequence in the key press work?
I’ve seen the null in other sequences but am unclear on how that is implemented. I had thought it would stop the sequence until the reset condition was met.

@ Mike and Azerlin

Well, I combined 1st line and 2nd line to fix the looping of Totem Mastery. I hope this work out for both of you.

Sequences['ElemST'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
  Author="FlashGreer",
  SpecID=262,
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Totem Mastery, Flame Shock, nul",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Elemental Blast, Elemental Blast, Earth Shock",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/combat  Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Flame Shock",
        "/cast Stormkeeper",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Berserking",
      },
    },
  },
}

Also works well in BfA beta with some slight changes.

Just out of curiosity, what ms do you recommend running this macro at?