7.3 BM Zoo OR Normal - All In One

Hi all I still prefer Lone Wolf MM because pets get in the way. But if you LOVE the pets this build works a treat. Same macro but different talents dependant on how you are going to play.

Set tank to Focus and turn off Growl when in a group. You know the drill.

Just hold SHIFT when there are more than 3 targets, or don’t if you are lazy, it still does some cleave :smiley:

Click Rate:
100ms (Corsair 90-150 variable)

ZOO BUILD

Talents:
3 1 X 1 X 1 2

What is ZOO? It uses the 2pc T19 (Nighthold) bonus + high crit + the “One with the pack” talent, to send lots of buffed dire beasts.

NORM BUILD

Talents:
3 2 X 2 X 3 2

This is not gear dependant and is more compatible if you play MM as well because Mastery is a strong stat for it. The macro will keep Volley active but you can use AMOC instead if you prefer. Macro will still work.

CURRENT MACRO 7.3

Sequences['BMZ+_+Neon7.3'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.07.
  Author="Neon82UK",
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "ZOO 31X1X12  NORM 32X2X32",
  Helplink = "https://www.youtube.com/c/Neon82UK",
  Help = [[T19+Crit use ZOO talents. Normal Mastery build use NORM.
Hold SHIFT when more than 3 targets.
ALT fires Binding Shot at cursor if talented.]],
  Default=1,
  Icon='ability_hunter_bestialdiscipline',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=1,
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/petattack [@target,harm]",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [@pet,dead] Revive Pet",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 2; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild",
        "/cast [mod:alt, @cursor] Binding Shot",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast !Volley",
      },
        "/cast A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast Kill Command",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [nomod] Cobra Shot",
      PostMacro={
        "/cast Mend Pet",
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Dire Beast",
      },
    },
  },
}

ADDITIONAL NORMAL MACROS
Because pets…

These don’t work while your GSE2 Macro is running!!!

Use this to regain control of your stupid pets:

#showtooltip
/cast Wake Up
/stopattack
/petpassive
/petfollow
/cast dash
/petassist
/cast mend pet

Want to drop agro but your pets still attack? Use this:

#showtooltip
/cast Feign Death
/cast Play Dead

Oh and change the “call pet” line to 1 instead of 2 if you like, or just move your BM pet to slot 2 at a stables.

i noticed above your macro post you have

NORM BUILD

Talents:
3 2 X 2 X 2 2

i am guessing you use barrage on a separate button or was it a typo?

What is the crit % you want to be at for the Zoo build? I’ve heart it’s at 35%? I’m at that % and sim higher with Zoo build.

[quote quote=54248]i noticed above your macro post you have
NORM BUILD
Talents: 3 2 X 2 X 2 2
i am guessing you use barrage on a separate button or was it a typo?
[/quote]

Fixed TY Supposed to be Volley for NORM.

[quote quote=54254]What is the crit % you want to be at for the Zoo build? I’ve heart it’s at 35%? I’m at that % and sim higher with Zoo build.
[/quote]

I honestly don’t know the break point for Crit. But as you say, SIM it then test both builds on a dummy to see what’s working best for you. The problem is I main MM so I don’t have Legendarys and high AP for BM. All I can show you is GSE2 Macros that work. Personally I go with NORM because I have more Mastery than Crit.

Been having some issues with my regular macros lately and tried this one in the middle of my raid tonight. Did extremely well. Was between 90-97% on all fights.

You should throw in Blood Fury for us master race though :slight_smile:

current Macro 7.3 does not create icon ? stays with the little blue book at side i even uninstalled gnome sequencer enhanced and still was the same all others i have tried work fine.

any idea why all movement is halted while I am running this macro? If I use the keys I can move and fire the macro but with the mouse it stalls. I can’t even turn without having to stop the macro.

I have many macros on many toons and don’t have this issue with any other macros. There is something specific to this one that stops mouse movement.9

new to using these macros, but is there a way to keep my pets from just going crazy and attacking a close by enemy even if they have not attacked me or shown any interest in my toon whatsoever? i attack one thing, and even with them on passive they just go after the next untargetted mob… thanks in advance

NM Read on another thread how to work this out