7.3 Papa Shadow

Keep in mind my shadow is very low level and im going to level it and update macros accordingly
ST

Sequences['Shader_ST'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Webus@Draka",
  SpecID=258,
  Talents = "1212231",
  Help = [[Boss/ST
Alt for Shadowfiend
ctrl for Mind Bomb
shift to reapply Shadow Word: Pain]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=7,
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [form:0] Shadowform",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Shadowfiend",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Mind Bomb",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Shadow Word: Pain",
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Shadow Word: Pain, nul",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Mind Blast",
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Void Eruption",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Mind Blast",
        "/cast Shadow Word: Death",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Mind Flay",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Vampiric Touch, Mind Blast",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Aoe

Sequences['Shader_Aoe'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="Webus@Draka",
  SpecID=258,
  Talents = "1212231",
  Help = [[Mind sear aoe
ctrl for Shadow Word: Pain
alt for Vampiric Touch
shift for Void Eruption
]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Shadow Word: Pain, nul",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Shadow Word: Pain",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Vampiric Touch",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Void Eruption",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Mind Flay",
        "/cast Shadow Word: Death",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

my macro addon https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/papapancakes-macro-collection-gnomesequencer

Question i do not have game time ATM so i can not test but i was wondering if this spams Vamp Touch A lot before moving to the next spell “i know a lot of priest macros do unless you mod it” also for the Void Eruption, will it cast it and then interrupt the channel and cast another spell “i also notice that happens in other priest macros as well”

[quote quote=54597]Question i do not have game time ATM so i can not test but i was wondering if this spams Vamp Touch A lot before moving to the next spell “i know a lot of priest macros do unless you mod it” also for the Void Eruption, will it cast it and then interrupt the channel and cast another spell “i also notice that happens in other priest macros as well”
[/quote]
it doesnt spam vamp touch, it does it once until you change target then /castsequence reset=target/combat Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, null goes again ( the null part enables this to stop the sequence until being reset)

Thank you very much! work great for me!

what is the talents?

I tried the macro on a training dummy, but I find that it spams Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch. It would great if the reset=target/combat line worked the way you intended it to. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

so 6 min on the target dummy sustained dps is 450-550, start off max at 700k

[quote quote=54720]so 6 min on the target dummy sustained dps is 450-550, start off max at 700k
[/quote]
suprized since this macro was made by my lvl 40 priest

im not normally one to spend time on the training dummies. i takes it out and it test it on wq for a bit… maybe with some light pvp if i happen to come across and opportunity then take it into lfr and see how shes goes. questing has been fine no dramas at all. the pvp that happened was good and clean. Took it into KJ and im getting a hang at some point where my character just stands there. if i jump or move then it resets and off we go again so for most fights its not going to be an issue. just noticed it where i was being lazy and not going to do soaks and just watching the rotation. happened 2-3 times at seemingly random times. but so far its great. are you running at the usual 80ms or higher? im wondering if that might be the problem.

edit: adding in some extra lines for void eruption to get void blast or what ever it is going off more.
love your work.

[quote quote=54741]im not normally one to spend time on the training dummies. i takes it out and it test it on wq for a bit… maybe with some light pvp if i happen to come across and opportunity then take it into lfr and see how shes goes. questing has been fine no dramas at all. the pvp that happened was good and clean. Took it into KJ and im getting a hang at some point where my character just stands there. if i jump or move then it resets and off we go again so for most fights its not going to be an issue. just noticed it where i was being lazy and not going to do soaks and just watching the rotation. happened 2-3 times at seemingly random times. but so far its great. are you running at the usual 80ms or higher? im wondering if that might be the problem.
edit: adding in some extra lines for void eruption to get void blast or what ever it is going off more. love your work.
[/quote]

One of these days i will finish leveling my shadow priest to max and finish the macro and like i said up there my priest is only 40 ish so i dont have the full toolkit to play with.

im just tinkering on what you have built so far. im not getting great dps out of it… though my gear is kinda crappy at only around 870 atm i think. but the uptime in void is good and thats where i was having a lot of trouble getting the macros i tried to make to work. i think in the end its going to have to be a macro to build up and then a macro for void. but ill keep on plugging away and see what goes.

Currently leveling my shadow priest will update macro accordingly

can i get a macro made where you don’t have to cast SWP because they made applying vampiric touch cast SWP as well. it’d b easier to just dot 3 or more enemies with VT. Then mind blast and spam MF. just a thought. overall amazing macro. all your macro daddy is great. thanks so much my feral druid main is so much fun now.

lol never mind. didn’t notice misery talent at lvl 90 is what made that happen.

Reserved:
There will be alot of updates throughout the week.
Completely redid macros

[quote quote=54764]im just tinkering on what you have built so far. im not getting great dps out of it… though my gear is kinda crappy at only around 870 atm i think. but the uptime in void is good and thats where i was having a lot of trouble getting the macros i tried to make to work. i think in the end its going to have to be a macro to build up and then a macro for void. but ill keep on plugging away and see what goes.
[/quote]
Can you test my newest versions of it

please man put to all of your macros this “/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”, i am bored to editing your macros every time this line “/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”, is esencial

[quote quote=54928]please man put to all of your macros this “/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”, i am bored to editing your macros every time this line “/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”, is esencial
[/quote]

I am sure people are also bored of you making demands all the time and not contributing to anything.

Continue being bored editing macros. You might learn to make your own one day.

[quote quote=54928]please man put to all of your macros this “/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”, i am bored to editing your macros every time this line “/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”, is esencial
[/quote]
I will do it soon but i hate to be that guy but it takes like 5 secs to add it in if needed.

ran it on matron last night for greater invasion. its cycling well and i was getting between 250k-300k on my shitty 875 gear score. when i gear up a bit more ill have a better idea on where its sitting as i have no other characters around that ilevel to compare to. its flowing really well though. really managing void changing nicely which was always an issue ive had with playing spriest. Im still inclined to think that it will end up being a macro to ramp up then switch over to a void macro. i also am running it at 80ms. going to give it a bash today on lfr at 100 or maybe 120 and see how it goes.

and other people… if you want targeting in your macro put the damn thing in. if a character has instant cast spells then having it auto select a new target is not always a good thing unless you want to get kicked from group for pulling extra mobs or grabbing a boss by mistake with a SW:P. i use it with hunter… only because i play beastmaster and have the mobility to move to a point where if i stuff killing the macro im not pointed at a target to select.