7.3 Shadow Priest

Sequences['Shadow'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Flashgreer",
  SpecID=258,
  Talents = "1111231",
  Default=1,
  PVP=2,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [form:0] Shadowform",
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [combat, nochanneling:Void Torrent] reset=target/combat  Void Eruption, Shadowfiend",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent] Void Torrent",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent] Void Eruption",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/combat  Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay, Mind Flay, Mind Flay, Mind Flay",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent] Mind Blast",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent] Shadow Word: Death",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Fade",
      },
    },
    [2] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [form:0] Shadowform",
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling]Mind Bomb",
        "/castsequence [combat, nochanneling:Void Torrent] reset=target/combat  Void Eruption, Shadowfiend",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent] Void Torrent",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent] Void Eruption",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/combat  Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay, Mind Flay, Mind Flay, Mind Flay",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent] Mind Blast",
        "/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent] Shadow Word: Death",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Works pretty flawlessly for me. But then Again I only used it on dummies.

It’s not bad at all

300mil test

It refreshes Vampiric Touch more than I’d like, but easy fix, plus it’s your macro. I’ll test it in some lfr and such soon.

EDIT: Forgot,

918 ilvl
949 weapon ilvl
65 traits
Heart of the Void & Mother Shahraz’s Seduction

It does, I figured better safe than sorry on that. since in the macro there is no other way to refresh the dots, i didnt want them falling off.

wow really good macro thx a lot!!!

does this work in a raid? anyone try it in antorus? looking for a solid macro

Just wanted to say I am doing really well with this macro , Tyvm not many Shadow macros have worked as well as this one for me , Currently 944 but dont have belt or ring and still get to 30-36 stacks and hold ST 875k to 1.5 and Cleave i have been doing 1.0 - 1.6 mil.

And I was even in wrong talents misery when i tested , really enjoy this please keep at it , only thing i removed was the Fade cast since it kept doing it during torrents , after that i had no issues.

Only things i noticed i did have to sometimes hit SWD and it was applying Vampric early but this was not a issue for me.

My priest https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/fabuliciouss

LFR run

Boss

Verm 987k First Test 18:50 min in Stream
Coven 1.6m 35:00 min in stream
Eonar 545k 46:00 min crap fight for testing to easy
Portal 1.16m 54:00 min in stream
Ionar 875k 1:04 min in stream was put to sleep 3 times no dispels was at 1.3m when no help lol
Garothi 1.15m 1:12 Min in stream
Felhound 1.35m 1:21 Min in stream i messed up positioning
Anotran 1.43m 1:33 Min in Steam

nice post. I’m lvling my shadow priest atm.

Think there’s still some improvments as on the 1st fight the other sp was doing 1.6m dps with the same ilvl.

Other then that it’s nice ppl are posting raid results.

That’s because the other priest had the best in slot leggos belt and ring , if i had double mind blast i would have been equal to or even past him.

That is what I like about it , I will be testing tonight on my main priest 953 has both leggo’s in mythic and see how it works , but atm currently i have neck and one of the rings nice stat leggos but not the best by far.

Yeah https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/withoutpaper has both bis loggos

Wanted to make sure on the ring i know he had the double mind blasts but he also has the haste ring so thats a good bar to measure against I think i mention that in the stream to my friend , glad you like the vid I will do a Heroic tonight and a Normal on Friday to see what I can o with it.

hey this is a great macro. but 2 questions. 1 why is there 2 version? just for the fade? and 2 why do i have so much hang up. unless i press the shit out of my button it won’t go to rotation. but when im in voidform i have very little hang up. help plz anyone.

Heroic last night using macro

Garothi 1.1 Mil Parse 29% Green
Felhounds 1.3 Mil Parse 32% Green
Antoran 1.7 Mil Parse 37% Green
Portal Died Early no logs worth showing
Eonar 897k Parse 60% Blue
Imonar 971k Parse 34% Green
Kin Was not there for that boss
Varimathras 1.3 Mil Parse 24% Grey

Not to bad

I’m doing around 400-500k dps in LFR @ 917 ilvl

This is weird whenever i import some macro’s i can see succesfully imported and have them in the GS GUI.

But i cannot drag the macro to my hotbar as its just a book icon.

I have this on multiple macro’s even tough they are for my spec :frowning:

Stephanie i take out Fade and mindbender/shadowfiend and control those abilities by hand , mindbender is really important to use around 20-25 stacks of void form depending on your haste , the cast sequence as is casts it at different times so that was one change i made that helped the dps go up allot , Did Heroic Argus last night 1.4 Mil was not bad but i also dont have either of the 2 best leggos Belt especially.

Phe Rocks i have this happen often as well , what i have done is just click on another macro create it and then come back to this one and it lets me do it with no issues not sure why it happens.

Hope that helps

Hello

Is priest mobile or is they stationary, compared to Hunters?

Jimmy

Phe rocks - Have you imported multiple macros? You may have reached the maximum number of macros and need to delete some. Press /m in-game and check character macros to see if it’s full and delete if necessary. Pay attention that you don’t delete ones you want to keep.

After a long time lurking, to the point where I was sure I had an account here, I signed up.
What a useful site!

About this macro. I noticed that the two lines that differentiate the PvE (1) and PvP (2) are:
“/cast [nochanneling]Mind Bomb”,
“/cast Fade”,

As those seem relatively low impact, would it hamper the macro to have both of those lines included (in the same positions they currently occupy, in their respective sections) in the same macro, delete the second half and just use the default section?

Fade doesn’t seem as though it would be a problem in PvP macro. Not necessary, but also not a problem.
Mind Bomb, according to icy-veins, is quite good for mythic plus… so it seems as though it would be good to include it.

If either of these would be a problem within the same macro section, then how about a shift (or other) modifier?

A side note (and I might be showing my ignorance), but how can I sign up with a username and password - instead of using a social media account?

Thanks, folks.

Anyone know the best click speed for this? Tested a few and seems to do well at 70-90 but not sure what the optimal is.

Set Mine as 50ms with razer synapse mouse and keyboard.

ilevel 946 in lfr dps floating between 1.4k and 1.6k . legendaries Zeks Exterminatus and Sould of the High priest. Did a couple modifications to include another line, closer to the top, of shadow word death, due to legendary cape. And added also another Mind Blast before castsequence to function as an opener before casting sw pain and v.touch.

Great job all in all. I tested all of the others this one works better for me.