7.3 True Aim & Trickshot Macro ST/AoE

Updated 02/01/2018

T20 4pc and T21 2pc is strongly recommended for firing double Aimed Shots as this is designed. Need at least 22-23% haste if you don’t use 4pc T20 to do this same thing.

Sequences['MM_TrickTrueST'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Trollholio@Area 52",
  SpecID=254,
  Talents = "1,3,1,3,1,1,3",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/7-3-true-aim-trickshot-macro/",
  Default=1,
  Raid=1,
  Dungeon=1,
  Heroic=1,
  Mythic=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [combat] [nochanneling] Windburst",
        "/cast [combat] [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast [nomod:alt,combat] Trueshot",
        "/castsequence [combat] Aimed Shot, Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Marked Shot",
        "/castsequence [combat] Aimed Shot, Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Arcane Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I’m now trait level 69 and reached 1.52mil unbuffed with the ST macro after a 5 minute test.

https://imgur.com/a/kppZC

Edit: With the latest updated ST macro, I was able to achieve 1.6mil at trait 71 with 978 weapon iLvl
Edit2: AoE macro utilized properly gives 2.55-2.75mil based on procs over 5 minutes

If you just have 4 piece T21, is this macro no good?

T21 works just fine. You just need 22-23% haste if you forego the T20 4pc to accomplish the same amount of aimed shots while using T21 4pc. I’m now using T21 4pc T20 2pc and follow this same guideline as shown in Azortharion’s hunter guide.

hello, I’m trying your macro, but I find a problem, slow slow, it seems that between a spell and the other is temporarily blocked, instead should pull the right spell on the right?

I noticed that this problem is with the macro for single, while for aoe instead everything is booming, macro impressive to the mannequins I make 6 7 million dps without buff puddles foods etc.

Should you gem and enchant haste if you don’t meet the 22-23% haste yet? I’m 953 gear lvl but only 15% haste currently.

I’ll check out the single target macro tonight and see what is going on but last I checked it was working fine. Are you using the correct talents? Not sure off the top of my head what could be the cause.

I would swap out tier 21 & 20 pieces to try and hit 18% haste with T20 4pc and if you’re not but instead are able to get 22-23% haste with T21 4pc that works too. If gemming gets you to those numbers then that’s fine but typically really your gear should be able to do that. Try swapping out rings & trinkets also run sims on askmrrobot and raidbots to see what your top gear is. Those results should put you in the 18-23% haste range.

Did you find anything out, I am playing with the macro now using 4P T21, 2 P T20 Ilvl 957, using Soul of the Huntsmaster & Ullr’s Feather Snowshoes. 30% crit, 22% haste, 20% mastery and it seems off. What do you set AHK too?

I also seem to be doing more single target dps using the macro and volley as opposed to AMOC.
Talents 1,3(+1 due to ring),1,3,1,1,3.

it does seem slow for some reason.

Any luck getting this working with 7.3.5 since the patch this seems to be having major issues, half the time I sit either focus starved or capped there seems to be no middle ground with this macro since the patch.

It is working fine for me on both macros still in 7.3.5. I’ve re-imported it into the thread so try deleting yours and re-importing it? Let me know if it works.

Hello

Do you have an Aoe Version off it?
And what ms are you running this with? my FPS is 35 :slight_smile:

Jimmy

[quote quote=57429]Hello
Do you have an Aoe Version off it? And what ms are you running this with? my FPS is 35 ???
Jimmy[/quote]

Jimmy, if i could, i’d remove your ability to type :slight_smile:

lol Cymiryc

I need to ask i am not good with this ms and fps :slight_smile: so i need to ask :slight_smile: how else is im going to learn :slight_smile:

Jimmy

will try it out again tonight. What speed do you have it set at for AHK? or are you using it manually?

Updated it still seems off… running with AHK set at 100ms. I sim 1.77 million and am doing well to break 1.4 million in a 5 minute fight on a target dummy standing perfectly still running this macro. 2p t20, 4p t21. Ring/Prydaz legendary combo. 39% crit/24% haste/23% mastery.

not sure what is up with it. Any suggestions?

and yes I deleted the old macro and re imported the new one.

for some reason your other macro works better with no other changes.

Sequences['MM_TrickTest2'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Trollholio@Area 52",
  SpecID=254,
  Talents = "1,3,1,3,1,1,3",
  Default=1,
  Raid=1,
  Dungeon=1,
  Heroic=1,
  Mythic=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=2,
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast [combat] [nochanneling] Windburst",
      },
        "/cast [combat] A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast [combat] [nochanneling] Trueshot",
        "/castsequence [combat] [nochanneling] Aimed Shot, Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Arcane Shot",
        "/castsequence [combat] [nochanneling] Aimed Shot, Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Marked Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I also notice you removed your “AoE” macro.