8.2 Protection Paladin. ~Easy Mode~ Become the God of M+, Work smarter, not harder

dut4caWsisVLcBJKA2KWnHK(LOUnuTtr2RQDJK9l1pHGAyKK(nLgieKHsvzWkgoeXbPOCmIohuSqiqlfIQftklxspf0YqQNJyIKiMQeMmeLPJ6XapJkxhkTriGTsI0MPOQTtrLlR0SGeFgs1HfUhjQttrgneYDjvNec14OkxJW5HuMMe9nQQoojXx(INKh6d5iCXt0V4WIqXsXKdD000oj9HkznFGvb)K8qZWYiYwp0mf4wcJhOBcGqMv3Ohb9HqKSaeRKNuR(qudq1Q0TsmzPiV4j5lEsEygeeUhdGfxly9ECspVYNOpmdcc3JtIXjEYDygeeUhA)c)(X8u5HzqqyYQc2LcS9yaS4AbR3tDjlRmWIRfCMJk6lN96PhA1c)ou6HcRcfpjomdcctwvWUuGThdGfxly9EQlzzLbwCTGZCurF5Sxp9iCcmcu6r4eyeO0dTAHF3tQpmdcctwvWUuGThdGfxly9EQlzzLLIE6r4uRQQO0J0Ruvm0hI0fnKVk2GSV4j5Hzqq4ECsmoXt0hMbbH7XayX1cwVhN0ZR8j3Hzqq4EmawCTG17rkeYsX5dH8IeealfGnzPo0x1KTAIr7qFwcJAaQ2x8K8WmiiCpojgN4j6dZGGW9yaS4AbR3Jt65v(K7WmiiCpgalUwW69ifczP48H(QlQbOAFXtYdZGGW94KyCINOpmdcc3JbWIRfSEpoPNx5tUdZGGW9yaS4AbR3JuiKLIZhI0fnF1LqEXtYdZCurF5LAXrRhdklIIkUUbY2az6NpF(qudkSHcetXB1ClfBYsDe885FaPROT
Talents 3222312

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.07.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Arcane Torrent, Avenging Wrath, Avenger’s Shield

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Hammer of the Righteous, Shield of the Righteous, Consecration, Light of the Protector, Judgment, Avenger’s Shield, Avenging Wrath

KeyRelease: Arcane Torrent, Avenging Wrath, Avenger’s Shield

Post Macro: Arcane Torrent, Avenging Wrath, Avenger’s Shield

3 Likes

what MS speed are you running your macro at

I run at 50ms. The macro will use 2 stacks of shield of the righteous and keep 1 in reserve. I suggest putting SotR on 2 to use for emergency.

been testing this for the last 2 weeks and i gota say wow its awsome good job

HI top macro I just added 1 thing to Pre-Macro /use Heart Essence and it fires off your necklace with whatever you have in it

Hello, could u make a retrie macro too pls? Your prot macro is awesome!

Hey, Flash, I’ve been trying this one out as well for Prot, but for me, when you say it will use two stacks of SotR, could you explain when you have the chance? Thank you.

its to keep 1 for oh crap moments and if you use seraphim im guessing, also good if you have innerlight as it helps with DR

No, I get that, but the macro in the cast sequence only uses one SotR every 15 seconds, which is why I didn’t understand the statement of using two while keeping one in reserve.

Well what is it you don’t understand? It keeps 1 SotR available more or less for emergencies or whatever, I’ve used this macro many times and it works pretty well.

It works like this, it fires off SotR, then a little after the 1st one fires off it Fires it again. it fires a 3rd time, after the 1st charge came back. always keeping one charge available. just in case you need to use it for an active mitigation.

Yo flashgreer,

Just a shout out to ya giving thanks to the macro you posted here! Slightly modified it for myself but use it consistantly with very good results. Makes tanking a breeze and lets me concentrate on what is “important” in higher keys (situational awareness, affixes, etc…)

Thanks again bud!

follow me on twitch! Twitch

can u add the Heart of Azeroth enhancements in this macro pls

You can do that yourself easily - just type in /cast Heart Essence

Can You Test This one Please?

i tried to delay the Consacration re Apply

dutwdaWsejVLsTnQsZwPQBIe9lrDBe2Pi7fSBvz)k(PQk1WuQ43enqvvyOQkgSudNIKdsv5yk5Ci1cvvrlvvvwmvSCs9uilJcphQjIiAQuPjJimDupwLNr46iPnQujBvvLSzksTDLk1LLmlvL(mIQdlCpkIttvmAePUlLCsvv14ukxJKZJeMgf13OQ64ikdlWfsla95VF7cjdWfqUX(6XyajmmmeldarYY0b19mKwaYhvM0snG8TNqIzIGCp3p8PRyALbGqMQU)jjK86fqugNw(RsJ9iFyWfslWfslaLVaZtBFscNGTMwS22mdjdaLVaZtlw0cfKeakFbMN2WVYVFAizgq5lWmUiJA9UAA7ts4eS106cxSjNKWj4mhAYloVn90gEv(fFNwju0QVtRekAfKuakFbMXfzuR3vtBFscNGTMwx4In5KeobN5qtEX5TPNwju0QVtB4v5x8DALqrR(oTsOOvqYlGYxG5PflAHcs(bu(cmJlYOwVRM2(KeobBnTUWfBYsn90kH3D2bsBakFbMNwSOfkirdO8fygxKrTExnT9jjCc2AADHl2KLA6PxBM3H2aqKQO4VAFf4cCH0cq5lW80IfTqbjdaLVaZtBFscNGTMwS22mdjbGYxG5PTpjHtWwt7k166X10(0x8KadiexMAxuFh7r(a0hThP2dtbGivrXhDHXGlKwakZHM8IRxrqX02pjPdnHLnjQGewadOp6IY40sWfslaLVaZtlw0cfKmau(cmpT9jjCc2AAXABZmKeakFbMN2(KeobBnTRuRRhxt7tFXtcmG(iXmLXPLGlKwakFbMNwSOfkizaO8fyEA7ts4eS10I12Mzijau(cmpT9jjCc2AAxPwxpUM2N(INeyGbgqugpQX()FCP3D9ypYh8tGbgaa
PROT
Talents 3222312

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.24.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Scudo del Vendicatore, Ira Vendicatrice

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Martello del Virtuoso, Scudo del Virtuoso, Consacrazione, Luce del Protettore, Giudizio, Scudo del Vendicatore, Ira Vendicatrice

KeyRelease: Scudo del Vendicatore, Ira Vendicatrice

Post Macro: Scudo del Vendicatore, Ira Vendicatrice

If you make a new macro why not post your own instead of hijacking this thread