8.3 Enhancement (Still Working Great)

Hey there,
first time creator, long time user. I created a simple but very effective Enhancement macro with the current top talents. Used many others, but none of them are what top players are using right now for raid. This is not a 1 button macro, it will require you to use Shift modifier to put on both Flametongue and Frostbrand, so you have to press it every 12-14 seconds to apply both buff. On 120 Target dummy, without buffs I can do close to 40k at 420 ilvl.

Modifiers ;

• Shift : Flametongue, Frostbrand
  • Ctrl : Wind Shear
  • Alt : Purge

Talents are 3212231 and I use it at 35ms.

d0ZMcaWsLeVvK8AusxwXmvI6CaA2QKdd5Mkf)cKVbQLbLDsv7LSBrTFP8tLG(Rsi)wItRkdvfmyjnCvOdQeyykvDmKoUsKfkclvP0IrLwUu9qO6PuEmvADOuMikQPsftgGPlCrLktdv9mGUUQYgfP0wvs1MrPA7Iu8rrQAwkH6ZOGXPIgjkXZrmAuOBRQ6KkjDwrQCnuKZJkURiATkPSnvQfvoYtLTw6yEHBx0oplYJjhzBq5p01Q5y6PzYXRKvczoORjhezGyummqQmMh2rFxH8uzBqU9Y6tN8kzICKNkh5PYGWrKOvPaHXO8YJjdchrIwLcdEZlpOmiCejAv6j8jmV88YGWrKOvV3t3dkptYGWrKOvPabHpVLTCPCC53)lKrLDOqIni3EroYtLbHJirRsHbV5LhtgeoIeTk9e(eMxHmwgeaXvMFCzvCLLyUcXv22xMbQ4kZP)YSobMsiB7lZaM4kBLHZH(qiYrEQmOa1zyIjp)CA1u5cJO(FYuageGKYJjdchrcYS03KDNwn1FbaBegFShjBvkqqyG3lUvPaVpb5LhugeoIeTAQ)ca2qxrYwfeEV88YGWrKGml9nz3Pvt9xaWMB0Vs2QmbdeiVczRmC2oxdImYrHmlMJP9l7gVsw2H(R0Fbhzh6ZgKBVih5PYG(itRYYG6rRUJqMS7ipMmiCejAvkm4nV8GYGWrKOvPNWNW8kK50FzwNGQekuiZooURYS8y3GYwWxWyPlBnoakDzP32T(0jVswgg)EMKTlZEP7o4L)JOaX9D9cokHcfsa`<br/><strong>ZYDOR_ENH</strong>

Talents 3212231

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.24.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Stormstrike, Crash Lightning

KeyPress: Wind Shear, Purge, Frostbrand, Flametongue

Main Sequence: Rockbiter, Stormstrike, Lava Lash, Crash Lightning, Sundering

Post Macro: Stormstrike, Crash Lightning

Try and enjoy!

3 Likes

So I’ve slightly modified my macro to change the CD modifier to a kick. I find it more useful in pvp and higher m+ so that I don’t have to look for my kick button while I do the rotation.

I also use these WA to keep track of my Frostbrand and Flametongue plus other CDs.

If you guys have any request/opinion, don’t hesitate!

Hi, can you post a link to your WA that your using.

Cheers
Wyle E :slight_smile:

need to remove the ` in the front of the code to import it

Thanks @james-harris , I made the change in the original post!

There @WylieCoyote_1698, I added the weakauras to the post above, here is the link

https://www.luxthos.com/weakauras/shaman/

Just wanted to say, best macro for Enhancement Shaman I’ve used to date. Thank you.

Hopefully you’ll keep up the great work.

1 Like

Thanks @zanesavage , glad to hear someone actually uses it :wink: Still playing Enhancement so yeah will keep it up!

Will try this when i actually get some time to play but if peeps are having issues importing its because there is some extra info on the end of the OP’s macro, this should import without any issues hopefully

d0ZMcaWsLqVvQ02urxwXmvcohumBvQdd5MkP(fqFdKxJkStQAVKDlY(L0pLQs)vQQ8BrDAvzOkLgSedxf6GsvXZrCmuoUsuluPQLQuzXQQwUuEisEkLLbvRdk1erQAQuPjdOPlCrLIPHQEgOUoaBuQcBvjXMrk2Uuf9rPk1SKQQ(msLhtfJekzCQKrJuAyQGtQe5SsvY1qfDEuP7kvSwLKUTQYIjx5zYwTx033D9BJhl5XLRS1Oea09sPyA9CsXlN0Vmx09KcImyCgoomtg9dnia3H8mz9bqqBUjBvUaZnzRroT8ktJ8YjICLNjx5zYaPqKOwyyGWz8YJldKcrIAHbbFYlpSmqkejQf2f0feV88YaPqKOwopWoalpNYaPqKOwyyGHUoLTqoFCH33lKXK52EjoMGP9YWAqa1Vm)4WH(LTFUd9lB3lrht)YwC4UTneICLNjdmqn6MysZh3APBktlQ91PlWbbSJ84YaPqKGmldysotT09ldeBcTpAIo1cddmeMZ(xlmmNxW8YdldKcrIAP7xgi2O7OtTadDqEEzGuisqMLbmjNPw6(LbITt0U7ulCcHbdVcz7Ej6W1Vm32lXXe4AVSfhU7M7brg5QqMfZXEai5eVCs222l3EbxzBBZAKtllx5zYabqMAbRb1IAzdHmjNrECzGuisulmi4tE5HLbsHirTWUGUG4viBBMeRroTSCLNjdKcrIAHbbFYlpUmqkejQf2f0feVcfkKzhhNLOxE8tyz922SY0iVCsgo)boLTjrtU5mu5VJOa9)UFbxTxHcja

ZYDOR_ENH
Talents 3212231

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Stormstrike, Crash Lightning

KeyPress: Wind Shear, Purge, Frostbrand, Flametongue

Main Sequence: Rockbiter, Stormstrike, Lava Lash, Crash Lightning, Sundering

Post Macro: Stormstrike, Crash Lightning

1 Like