80 Enhance hybrid

My first attempt at a gse macro … if you see anything really outright wrong with it please help me fix it :slight_smile: Hobo did most of the work on his original macro which led me to tinker with what i posted below

da0QdaakuOofivZcu(fQQHrLoMuwMO6zkvtdexduvBtj5BGKXjvX5uv19KQ0)ekdeKshuuwOsupevzIOKUiQyJOq(ikWirbDsvvEjkLzIs1nLQYoH8tqvgQsOLQK6PitvWvrrAROeFffXEjdwrhgyXQkESknzLGllzZkr(mOsJwO60Q41QknBQ42OO2Ti)wHHlKJlvvlxvEovnDkxxPSDqfFhKIZlvMpQ0(HA1uqOMioigMH4XrOCfefaovY8IIblgSyWIblgSyWIjkBZIpEIyA6BAanj8mBZIpEIyaXHL65pJKq7n3vI4KwA8UfVbZrad854CSoTSi2bEJPrlaSAbr5U57UT8MRleOCHiIjf4B22d4vqMO(a33WRGqnfeXc4DaFCkVcIyR6wxofWxkiute)lWB4jJoVcprd4ay8Aq6lE(h6YeXw1T4R8EfeQjI)f4n8epFLVSEBU4jEY(bUXT0jbx8KIFkNfy8Aq6lE2AqxMmrzx7msEfeQPGqnfeQjIV3apdyg4(vuOlQeLDTZijtOCfeQjI)f4nF1)wLUfEINVYxwV5U4jEc5FEpny4jAZXruOlQeLDTZijtODfeQjcZfZLTQBXx59yUyUcLlI)f4n8Sb1(kiIcDrLOSRDgjzcbrbHAI4FbEZx9VvPBHN45R8L1Bp4jEc5F((om8eY)89gm8eY)89MOqxujk7ANrsMqWxbHAI4FbEdpx1wbFOef6Ikrzx7msYeALcc1eX)c8gEUYT5UluUimxmx2QU1Ltb8fMlMROqxujk7ANrsMOqxujI9Xis06kQaMq5IiRIy0w6ANrs0IVZ4DSozYe9l9z74ySaEhWhNYRGmzYerr19hRcbLOa84j0Ulexxr9vgGvGbuqua4ujZlIjpGfhp5XEgr)4jkBZIpEIcv)XlGdaAxxmV5m8IyaXHL65pJKq7T8Ee1hiTbC(LS6bNkzNrsllI1AjWMJjutecWCjIdIHziECerr19hRcbLOa84j0Ule3MioPLgVBXBWCeWaFoohRtlltMmja

Intro: I took what i liked from Hobo’s Macro and changed some things (leaving the parts i didn’t understand)… This macro works for melee (well) and Spellhance(average) I probably made some mistakes but im pulling about 4k dps in heroics. While this macro focuses less on the big aoe damage you can use an attacking or a sp weapon at your leisure … the regular weapons are more gear dependent, and will see the biggest gains as you upgrade while the sp weapons will start out stronger but fall off as the expansion progresses.

Manual clicks -
You’ll drop your totems manually I use 3 buttons for totems the standard call of elements with a searing totem , a searing totem refresher on longer fights and a magma totem on aoe fights…

Shamanistic rage- enhance is so mana dependent with the standard spec use whenever you are going to have the best up time on your target to keep your mana in the green. if you use searing totem most of the time you will lose some aoe damage but wont have the mana issues of magma drops

Feral spirit … burns and hp not in the macro for the burn phases
Fire Elemental not in the macro for burn phases

Lightning bolt /chain lightning get yourself some weak auras and spam these at 4 stacks of maelstrom weapon.

Tips -
if you are using a melee weapon go windfury flame tongue if you’re using a SP weapon double up on the flame tongue

Spec found here Enhancement Shaman DPS Phase 2 Best in Slot Gear - WotLK Classic - Guides - Wowhead

2 Likes

after extensive testing mainhand should be windfury offhand flame tongue no matter the weapon … mana is the biggest issue i have with this spec and macro … but it still pulls 5-7k dps in uldar

1 Like

:grinning: Loving playing around with this

11k dps on xt and 10 k peak on patchwork finishing at 8k I’m at a point where i don’t even use spell power weapons anymore … magma totem is the real key if you have the mana for it keep it up as much as possible its dmg is superior to searing totem but 20 seconds is all you get out of it so you loose alot of gcds … with 4 piece lightning bolt every 3rd key press is common … if anyone is using this please let me know how its going for you …

2 Likes

Hey have you checked your parses on this? As an older guy these macros have been great especially with a button heavy class like shaman.

I tried hobos for couple weeks and it was good but gets stuck here and there with storm strike and nova not sure why.

I just tried yours last night on a dummy and it seemed much smoother. I am excited to try it on ulduar. Thanks.