9.01 DESTRO EASY MODE, Read plz

GSE is changing incinerate to shadow bolt, huge problem the destuction warlock doesnt have shadow bolt… I save it to incinerate then GSE changes it… anyone know why this is or who to contact about this ?

Incinerate is shadowbolt for destro locks mate. It doesn’t matter if it’s called shadow bolt in the macro.

what I’m reading is if i call it billy bob or shadow bolt, then gse will KNOW its incinerate and cast it even though gse is changing it to shadow bolt that makes no sense. but more importantly WHY would gse change coding in a macro …

Hi! I’ve been trying your macro on a dummy, and couldn’t get any conflagrate on the dummy, other then that, macro is perfect, and priority list changed to sequential.

will it cast catalysm and channel demonfire?

I started playing my lock again, I tried this macro as it seems to be the only one trying to user the clickpause feature to cast conflagrate every x seconds, but the click pause does not work, it is casting conflagrate every time it is available. MS speed at 100MS both in GSE in on my logitech mouse setting. Anybody has the same problem ?

its oki in solo open world, but it locks up totally when in a party or raid.

tried to delete it, relog game, then import it. still lock up.