9.2 Havoc - FreyeTV

Updated: 3/31/22

dm0Dfaalj4wKQ2Lsk8lKQHbQogkTmv1ZGQMMc5AGGTrQ4BibJdvLZHQSoKO)HKmqLu0brklKiEOcAIGOlIkzJkPYhrczKKkDsuvTsLu1lrLAMOIUji1ovLFccnuKulfvONszQq5QOc2ki5RkP0BLq3vb2RyWk6WalgfESkMmOCzQ2SsYNjsJwjoTKEnkYSvPBdv2nKFty4KYYvQNtY0L66kuBhfvFhfLZtuRhjuZxI2pIdBWYJnMU0GcIdZ7hSyyGRJAvmQkqvbQkqvbQkqvbQIrBCVi2X4aIjKGziYK24ErSJrrgxq5BvvGYdpCDyJXfALyF8HcCAGgWOERTCKedAWzlublp2GfdkWUcyCDvWIXTlt92vQGLhBm6nyl1Bh54KjZIiXcyJBqryoa2G8(XOFaQMmlItaJY7P33ciXzbGq(TIKoGmLCbWCYesa645Hpg9dq1KzrCcyuEb3UasCwaiKFRiPfwtTlq23ditO9gGtS1weQQkVrXOFaQMmlItaJYRAPUQlGeNfac53ks6aYKlzNmL4aCPthJ2PRcKky5XgS8ydwESXiLKsUDzQ3UsrkjL59Jr)aunzwejolaeYVvK0bK5hc8X7dpgMSMhJ2PRcu68(blp2yKssj3Um1BxPiLKY8(XOFaQMmlIeNfac53ks6aYe)OpFSuigMSMhJ2PRcu68WhS8yJrkjLC7YuVDLIuskZ7hJ(bOAYSisCwaiKFRiPdiZp(pF8WhdtwZJr70vbkDEJcwESXiLKsUDzQ3UsrkjL59Jr)aunzwejolaeYVvK0bKj(rJ4tNFmmznpgTtxfO05bHGLhBmsjPKBxM6TRuKsszE)y0pavtMfrIZcaH8BfjDazYYhFJ4XlgMSMhJ2PRcu6yC01CqNhBmmznpgNcHwmiRkaJRdlmIzTRTUXOtxfOyuVRIDTLtNog)igJR3gkWUcyCDvWIHTRiM8MnsIXXks6pmInuGJbOJKyy7kIjV)rsSNFykmIPRdGfgXK43omIXXkskByKoD6yCcunh0GbAhwSp8)hoE8SW595X(JHbXH5Xd(ho8yqb2vaJRRcw6yMMF4hY8y)XwRdyI24nqfS0XG2BaKGgeSy66xTBfXuSLU1uusNoZem7cOyzCGZwOwJJah9Mop9S6HGETTRNN(V(faZfh9R2US3mN(xhEJOqmmW1rTkgE84X))SXgEbkf)qMh7pgTX9IyhBDBx2XGkgfzCbLVvvbkp8W1HngxOvI9XhkWPbAaJ6T2YrsmmiompEW)WHhtx)QfdAbmkjto9vnzoS3xYupzk5cG5KjKa0XjRhAbmkjto9vnzs72KPEYKmH2BaoXwBrOQkY6HwaJsYKtFvtM2sDvtM6jtYKlzNmL4aCXG0xbgF78yJXjq1CqdgODyX(W)SW15ZJf)OrW)XEaCEmDPbfehgZ08d)qMheOafITwhWeTXBGkyPJbnangC5h1(M5oQRcuKKoD6ea

Usage Information

Mod: Left Ctrl - Blade Dance
Mod: Left Alt - Metamorphosis
Mod: Left Shift - Eye Beam

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.0.61.

If Kyrian keep Elyasian Decree on its own button/macro. The macro is simple, it’s just:

#showtooltip
/cast [nochanneling, @player] Elysian Decree

Recently switched to Venthyr for the dual-lego raid build. I have Sinful Brand on its own macro button as well.

Basically, I just leveled this toon and I’ve been asked to main this toon for 9.2, so I’ll be keeping this macro updated as we progress through 9.2

Button is on a 250ms press rate (I use AHK).

Hello, simple, good, working very well! One question though. How come there’s blade dance on ctrl + in the macro itself? Is it for when meta pops and you spam it more often?

Yes… For more Empowered Blade Dances… Thank you for the try and feedback!

When I hold Left Alt to go in Metamorphosis it doesn’t work but it still shows the icon when I hold the mod.

Is it possible that you have a keybind set for alt-1 still?

This just happen to me last night, so I’ll be looking at why but I am going to initially point fingers at my keybinds.

Also need to update this one, as I’ve changed Covenants and I’m working on getting Annihilates to occur more often…

I just loaded this macro on my DH. This worked very well. I found out the issue with Metamorphosis not firing. In the keypress section for the Mod, you need to add @player after the nochanneling part (/cast [mod:alt,nochanneling, @player] Metamorphosis). Once I added that tweak, the rest fired off as expected.

Keep up the good work. I was able to output my SIM from AMR. I am now going to work on my ilvl and try it in LFR soon.

1 Like

That’s right! @player is needed… Oy! Thank you for pointing that one out. I appreciate it!

Original message will be updated with the fixed macro…

I prefer @Cursor, but does require you to keep track of your cursor. =)

I prefer @cursor over @player as it gives you a little bit more control on placement unless you have a tank that knows to keep mobs in place.