99% Heroic Uldir Parses BM Single Target and AOE Macros + UI

Thanks for the macro, will give it a try tonight!
Just wondering if anyone is able to combine the two macros and make the aoe one on a shift modifier?
Currently use one from the forum that allows me just to hold down ctrl when wanting to do aoe.

Cheers

[quote quote=66172]Thanks for the macro, will give it a try tonight! Just wondering if anyone is able to combine the two macros and make the aoe one on a shift modifier? Currently use one from the forum that allows me just to hold down ctrl when wanting to do aoe.
Cheers[/quote]

I don’t but hopefully someone else will be able to help you here.

Let me know how it goes

[quote quote=66127]

Nice work. Why don’t you include AoW and BW in the macro?

Because I use R and F for my macro. I also have shift+r and shift+f for other abilities and use macros for them. I only wanted the damage abilities in my macros[/quote]

OK.

I added
/cast Aspect of the Wild
/cast Bestial Wrath
to the PreMacro in each (and set Inner Loop Limit to 1) and it works great.

Latest Heroic Uldir was terrific.
Heroic Uldir - First 4 kills

What do you mean b y inner loop limit to 1?

On the code screen (e.g. tab 1) there is a box which specifies a number for the Inner Loop. If blank, the PreMacro will only execute once. Specifying a number is needed so the PreMacro will be called repeatedly.

As a testament to how well this performs I took my 346 hunter into normal Uldir and parsed 90% on Fetid and 95% on Zul. Unfortunately these were the only fights logged. Hopefully more logs from the run show up.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/frizzm?mode=detailed&zone=19#difficulty=3&bybracket=1

[quote quote=66456]

Nice work. Why don’t you include AoW and BW in the macro?

Because I use R and F for my macro. I also have shift+r and shift+f for other abilities and use macros for them. I only wanted the damage abilities in my macros
OK. I added /cast Aspect of the Wild /cast Bestial Wrath to the PreMacro in each (and set Inner Loop Limit to 1) and it works great. Latest Heroic Uldir was terrific. Heroic Uldir – First 4 kills[/quote]

I do not have these in my gse macros because each fight is different in when the appropriate time to use them. You can litterally kill your dps in fights by using cooldowns to early with having them in the main macro due to fight mechanics.

For AOTW i use this:
#showtooltip
/cast Aspect of the Wild
/use Battle Potion of Agility
/use 13

My trinket in 13 slot is First Mate’s Spyglass. It is a 2 min cooldown and use it on the 2 min cool down of AOTW.

In almost 100% of the time, I use the aotw macro above on pull at 2 seconds, followed by bestial wrath. This allows the 2 min cooldown to come back up on aotw for any burn phase or lust phase of the boss fight. The one fight I don’t use this on pull is Zek.

This fight the way our guild does it is I will Misdirect at 5 seconds on pull I use bestial wrath. Once the first round of adds comes is when I use my aotw macro. The dks pull all the adds on top of Zek and we burst them down and get him to 65% so we do not have a second round of adds and push him to P2.

I wanted to update.

We just got Heroic G’Huun down and I parsed 99% for ilvl with this macro.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/J3Bbxykz1nGaQThv/#fight=last&type=damage-done

And the kill vod with of course copy right music…my apologies

[quote quote=66172]Thanks for the macro, will give it a try tonight! Just wondering if anyone is able to combine the two macros and make the aoe one on a shift modifier? Currently use one from the forum that allows me just to hold down ctrl when wanting to do aoe.
Cheers[/quote]

Just add this line in the first box keypress:

/cast [mod:shift] Multi-Shot

Hi, sorry for the stupid question but since I have multiple macros may I ask what is the title of these? usually they’re named by the author ex. XYZ-ST / XYZ -AOE but I can’t seem to find them after copy/pasting the code and save.

[quote quote=66631]

Thanks for the macro, will give it a try tonight! Just wondering if anyone is able to combine the two macros and make the aoe one on a shift modifier? Currently use one from the forum that allows me just to hold down ctrl when wanting to do aoe. Cheers

Just add this line in the first box keypress: /cast [mod:shift] Multi-Shot[/quote]

Thank you Bermm for answering him. I wasn’t sure how to do modifiers that well.

I just used a period (.) for single target and two periods for aoe (…)

I did this because I didn’t like to see some long drawn out name in the tooltip if i moused over the macro.

i have a few questions about the macro, the first is why not use startatack petatack, /targetenemy [noharm][dead] and same instructions in the macro? the macro is only for spirit beast? Good day :slight_smile:

[quote quote=66645]

Thanks for the macro, will give it a try tonight! Just wondering if anyone is able to combine the two macros and make the aoe one on a shift modifier? Currently use one from the forum that allows me just to hold down ctrl when wanting to do aoe. Cheers

Just add this line in the first box keypress: /cast [mod:shift] Multi-Shot
Thank you Bermm for answering him. I wasn’t sure how to do modifiers that well.[/quote]

You are welcome. Very nice macro by the way.

I do not use this for a few reasons.

1. If I have that in my macro, every time i call pet1 slot it will target pet attack instantly.
  2. Mythic+, if the macro has that in it once the target in a group dies, and you don’t immediately stop attack before the target dies, the macro will target a mob in the distance.

I have used it before and been able to control my pet without issue but one issue is too many for me.

If you would like to modify it to fit you needs, I have no issue with that.

[quote quote=66646]

Hi, sorry for the stupid question but since I have multiple macros may I ask what is the title of these? usually they’re named by the author ex. XYZ-ST / XYZ -AOE but I can’t seem to find them after copy/pasting the code and save.

I just used a period (.) for single target and two periods for aoe (..) I did this because I didn’t like to see some long drawn out name in the tooltip if i moused over the macro.[/quote]

Thank you! At least now I know those are yours :slight_smile: and yeah, I need to clean up GSE from the old macros.

First of all, amazing macro. Tend to be among top dps in both heroic and mythic Uldir.

After the last update I encountered a problem though, more specifically on Taloc. It seemed like the macro wouldnt fire off on the boss during P1. Once elevator starts I’m able to target/attack Taloc aswell as adds with macro. When we hit the ground I got the same issue as in P1.

Any idea what this might be?

First time posting, yet been a lurker for a while now. Your work is highly appreciated Sekhh!

[quote quote=66772]First of all, amazing macro. Tend to be among top dps in both heroic and mythic Uldir.
After the last update I encountered a problem though, more specifically on Taloc. It seemed like the macro wouldnt fire off on the boss during P1. Once elevator starts I’m able to target/attack Taloc aswell as adds with macro. When we hit the ground I got the same issue as in P1.
Any idea what this might be?
First time posting, yet been a lurker for a while now. Your work is highly appreciated Sekhh![/quote]

This is actually a bug on Blizzards end. Not the macro. I am having the same issue whether I am using the macro or not.

[quote quote=66788]

First of all, amazing macro. Tend to be among top dps in both heroic and mythic Uldir. After the last update I encountered a problem though, more specifically on Taloc. It seemed like the macro wouldnt fire off on the boss during P1. Once elevator starts I’m able to target/attack Taloc aswell as adds with macro. When we hit the ground I got the same issue as in P1. Any idea what this might be? First time posting, yet been a lurker for a while now. Your work is highly appreciated Sekhh!

This is actually a bug on Blizzards end. Not the macro. I am having the same issue whether I am using the macro or not.[/quote]

Ugh, annoying. Thanks for the answer though!