99% Heroic Uldir Parses BM Single Target and AOE Macros + UI

[quote quote=66797]

First of all, amazing macro. Tend to be among top dps in both heroic and mythic Uldir. After the last update I encountered a problem though, more specifically on Taloc. It seemed like the macro wouldnt fire off on the boss during P1. Once elevator starts I’m able to target/attack Taloc aswell as adds with macro. When we hit the ground I got the same issue as in P1. Any idea what this might be? First time posting, yet been a lurker for a while now. Your work is highly appreciated Sekhh!

This is actually a bug on Blizzards end. Not the macro. I am having the same issue whether I am using the macro or not.
Ugh, annoying. Thanks for the answer though![/quote]

This is a pet bug. The way around this is to after you kill the adds on Taloc, dismiss your pet. Call your pet back on the actual platform and don’t go off it. If you go off the platform again without dismiss/call pet, you will get a bug again.

Easy enough. Thanks!

Thanks for the macro. Really well done. I’ve been parsing 80+ with it in multiple Normal Uldir runs up to Zul. The only time I’ve parsed under 80 with the macro was when I was lagging (old worn out PC). Most bosses I end up in the low 90’s. I am using iCUE (Corsair Utility Engine) and have it set to spam the “`” key @ 30ms with the number 2 button on the side of my mouse (Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB). Not using AHK. Im pretty new to all this so not sure if I should be using AHK or if it would help. Anyone willing to school me on that a little would be appreciated. I’ve tried messing with different ms delays in iCUE and 30 seems to be the sweet spot. Although, I did only try 40ms, 50ms, and 20ms. Below are my logs of normal Uldir for anyone interested in seeing how well the macro performs. All of which were logged while using the macro.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36685865#difficulty=3&bybracket=1

Pardon my ignorance but I’m new to AHK and have a few questions.

1. Does holding down “r” access the single target macro and “F” the multi target?

2. If I add the modifier /cast [mod:alt] Multi-Shot would I simply hold down “r” and tap the “Alt” key whenever I want to fire a MS?

3. I’m not seeing anything that would indicate your macro names “.” and “…” in the AHK scrip. I changed the macro names to “BM_ST” and “BM_MT,” that won’t effect the AHK script in anyway correct?

4. How to I toggle the script on and off? Am I correct to assume it’s by clicking “p”?

Thanks so much for your patience with my noobness.

~N

Have u got any mythic raid logs for this at all

I’ll have Heroic logs tonight and Mythic logs on Tuesday. I’ll post them here either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning if you’d like.

[quote quote=66896]

Have u got any mythic raid logs for this at all

I’ll have Heroic logs tonight and Mythic logs on Tuesday. I’ll post them here either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning if you’d like.[/quote]that would be great

Nice macro, looks familiar!!! Just saying I posted mine August 31 and you posted yours Sept 26. Probably just coincident that the sequence is identical. But I’m glad you are making macros.

daeAdaalvzxKs6xizyK4ycwMu9mPmnK6Ae12uP(gPyCIsNdG1Hq8oei3dHYafPCqesluv1drGAIikxuuyJiaJeb1jff9ssjMPiPBIOANQyOIelvvXtLmvs6QiiTvrKZIa6TIk3vu1Ev(RiQbJYHbTyrQEmHjRsUmvBwe6ZisJMuQtdLxJiMnrCBvL2Tq)gOHdOJtKwou9CitNY1jvBhbX4rO68IG9JQxyQ7ewrwgeLSujWKjmHEuZ4tYLAYjLXhzTg2Pp1vQqjE0qRcV2R)AVWl8cRiZteQlX2jSICOahmjhhHbgrtDNWu3jSIsargNfAHSaO3PVIsargN1Ov6370wrjGid5s19OW5SaGgTS8JZcaA0YY7qVIsargYLQ7rHZznAL(9JZ6bnDfLDKxrjGid5s19OW5SgTs)(XzYTUcGDUxrjGid5s19OW5SgTs)(XzbanAz5D0SIsargYLQ7rHZznAL(9JZKBDfa7KDfLaImKlv3JcNZA0k97hN1dA6kkRsfeeyQyFXSvHvPaImYHcCWPoBfHD41(xDCbj7F1VlX2)Qpyrsd7FLkowKe3c7FLw8esb3rOPUtyffq3GMbfKStFfLaImolxeeOBVi4LdVYZzzZ2iiolxAaD7D5WR8CgGS9DAROeqKXz5mioPUrSebf6OhN5ehdzOhNfbVC4v(xodItQBedOBpoZjogYqpolcE5WR8CwJMwJMDOxrjGiJZYja)Mo0EaDJifqmCmJZ(DiYEPbucmbhppNbqPDh2rEfLaImolCNTRzN7vuciY4SCFbVicsBSeT8Cw)MUnB1hSiP99VsfhlsIB99VQmhibOhfggyCv5s19OHbLSslEcFCjoe5tD2QuWDYHcCWPUtyfLaImolaOj3u2PVIsargNfaiRHE2kcg8B6qB)ZMTIO6M2G4Rsckb(fIJNMkMqBW4foMoAvb0fzs2oD52QmfGXvRihg1HsYmAooH4rddmU0NnBd

Ugh, I don’t know why but it won’t cast barbed shot. Any ideas why ?

Edit Nvm.

[quote quote=66912]Nice macro, looks familiar!!! Just saying I posted mine August 31 and you posted yours Sept 26. Probably just coincident that the sequence is identical. But I’m glad you are making macros.
daeAdaalvzxKs6xizyK4ycwMu9mPmnK6Ae12uP(gPyCIsNdG1Hq8oei3dHYafPCqesluv1drGAIikxuuyJiaJeb1jff9ssjMPiPBIOANQyOIelvvXtLmvs6QiiTvrKZIa6TIk3vu1Ev(RiQbJYHbTyrQEmHjRsUmvBwe6ZisJMuQtdLxJiMnrCBvL2Tq)gOHdOJtKwou9CitNY1jvBhbX4rO68IG9JQxyQ7ewrwgeLSujWKjmHEuZ4tYLAYjLXhzTg2Pp1vQqjE0qRcV2R)AVWl8cRiZteQlX2jSICOahmjhhHbgrtDNWu3jSIsargNfAHSaO3PVIsargN1Ov6370wrjGid5s19OW5SaGgTS8JZcaA0YY7qVIsargYLQ7rHZznAL(9JZ6bnDfLDKxrjGid5s19OW5SgTs)(XzYTUcGDUxrjGid5s19OW5SgTs)(XzbanAz5D0SIsargYLQ7rHZznAL(9JZKBDfa7KDfLaImKlv3JcNZA0k97hN1dA6kkRsfeeyQyFXSvHvPaImYHcCWPoBfHD41(xDCbj7F1VlX2)Qpyrsd7FLkowKe3c7FLw8esb3rOPUtyffq3GMbfKStFfLaImolxeeOBVi4LdVYZzzZ2iiolxAaD7D5WR8CgGS9DAROeqKXz5mioPUrSebf6OhN5ehdzOhNfbVC4v(xodItQBedOBpoZjogYqpolcE5WR8CwJMwJMDOxrjGiJZYja)Mo0EaDJifqmCmJZ(DiYEPbucmbhppNbqPDh2rEfLaImolCNTRzN7vuciY4SCFbVicsBSeT8Cw)MUnB1hSiP99VsfhlsIB99VQmhibOhfggyCv5s19OHbLSslEcFCjoe5tD2QuWDYHcCWPUtyfLaImolaOj3u2PVIsargNfaiRHE2kcg8B6qB)ZMTIO6M2G4Rsckb(fIJNMkMqBW4foMoAvb0fzs2oD52QmfGXvRihg1HsYmAooH4rddmU0NnBd[/quote]

I noticed this the first time I loaded it up. Thought wow, this looks familiar. Its fine to tweak - just give the original author credit.

To shift gears, there have been some changes, namely the omission of a some skills. The theme I’ve seen with many macros is the less in them, the more effective they seem to be.

Yeah I’m not going to get into a pissing match with you about how things run or small tweaks from original formulas as they stem are from hours of testing and logging.

This has been a work in progress from Legion and not sure who the original author was back then but to them I give them credit.

I’m glad you are making macros.

Thank you for posting this! My wife had a stroke a few years ago and only has the use of her left side now. I tested this out on my BM today in LFR and had a 100% parse for my iLevel on the first fight I was in! She has been using an older one someone had posted, and on the test dummy alone yours increased her dps by over 2k.

Here is my log from today in LFR (granted, I did grab the orb with about 20 seconds left for the dps buff, but I’ve not parsed that high using the same macro my wife was using, and I usually grab the orb at some point):

Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft - my toon is Vilebeast.

We have heroic tonight, so I’ll update after on how much better she does! Thanks again!

[quote quote=66963]Thank you for posting this! My wife had a stroke a few years ago and only has the use of her left side now. I tested this out on my BM today in LFR and had a 100% parse for my iLevel on the first fight I was in! She has been using an older one someone had posted, and on the test dummy alone yours increased her dps by over 2k.
Here is my log from today in LFR (granted, I did grab the orb with about 20 seconds left for the dps buff, but I’ve not parsed that high using the same macro my wife was using, and I usually grab the orb at some point):
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XT9HkbfGC1YLzPMd/#fight=last&type=damage-done – my toon is Vilebeast.
We have heroic tonight, so I’ll update after on how much better she does! Thanks again![/quote]

Glad it is helping. I’m sorry about your wife.

So I’ve been copy pasting your AHK script, but it doesn’t work, any ideas why ? ;_;

What is happening when you try and run it? Are you using an AHK script to auto-fire?

Thanks Sekhh for your great macro. Because I couldn’t handle the manual things or more then two macro’s I’ve converted it to a single macro, with the Misdirection on pet if no /focus is available and with the modifier CTRL to cast the AoE sequence. Here is my export:

dG0thaWkcIAwKYTii1Uej8lvyyIQJruldjpdrtJuDncSnKQVHGgNiPZrKwNiENiL7rqLbksKdQuHfsqWdvQKjsqPlsizJee6JeezKQu6KkvQvsqvVuPIMPkf1njuTtv0pvPWqvjhvLISuLYtLYuvQARec9vrIASeI6Ts0DLWEv1FjOyWuDyqlwLQhJYKLuxgAZiWNfLrljNgvVMqWSLQBJu2TWVjz4eXXjuwoqpxjtxX1rOTd47esnEcsoVivRNqK9t5x(3)NYFRjQDE7TcJSWi(o212n(tQF)3Uf7s68qe(w1mswjhhIwj6ouKsNgKbQwPGPODqGcKiT1XOKWzhsZfAjqWfk03PD8T9WogZ6BYKImPill)nXHmqLiIGlUkw)()u(3)NYF7GbxJ5LmfT7WrluSkyeyNhzjBiahan)cNcZLLkGq9)K6Bhm4AmVmuSkyeyNhzjBiahan)cNcZLjLtvQ(Fs(TdgCnMxgkwfmcSZJSKneGdGMFHtH5K65u0)t9VDWGRzHIredgAEjnvDcBa7AHIvbJa78ilzdb4aO5x4uyofDDsnZPKjKkppnZldfRcgb25rwYgcWbqZVWPWCzPK6ceOzUSusDbc(tbF7GbxZcfJigm08sAQ6e2a21cfRcgb25rwYgcWbqZVWPWCs9Ck6AMlGKkxAAMxgkwfmcSZJSKneGdGMFHtH5K65u01mNsMqQ88)K(3oyW1SqXiIbdnVKMQoHnGDTqXQGrGDEKLSHaCa08lCkmNIUoPM5K65u0tZ8YqXQGrGDEKLSHaCa08lCkmNupNIUM5ciPYL(Ne(TdgCnlumIyWqZlPPQtydyxluSkyeyNhzjBiahan)cNcZj1ZPORzUasQCPPzEzOyvWiWopYs2qaoaA(fofMtQNtrxZCzPK6ce8NP(TdgCnlumIyWqZlPPQtydyxluSkyeyNhzjBiahan)cNcZPORtQzUSusDbcsZ8YqXQGrGDEKLSHaCa08lCkmNupNIUM5ciPYL(Ns)2bdUMfkgrmyO5L0u1jSbSRfkwfmcSZJSKneGdGMFHtH5u01j1mNupNIEAMxgkwfmcSZJSKneGdGMFHtH5K65u01mNsMqQ88)uo)Bhm4AwOyeXGHMxstvNWgWUwOyvWiWopYs2qaoaA(fofMtQNtrxZCkzcPYZ)tz5VDWGRX8sMI2D4OfkwfmcSZJSKneGdGMFHtH5YsjfqM)Tl1AehYav)()u(Bhm4AmVmuSkyeyNhzjBiahan)cNcZLjLtvQ(pFBNy6xG4A97)t5VDWGRX8YqjbhTqvJW6cZtLKsNmnZltjj4OvJW6cZLMk1Fs9TdgCnMxYu0Udhnj4K0KWb5J5cbeUgTusshMocwyEtchKpMlog1)j53oyW1yEzOyvWiWopYs2qaoaA(fofMltpvkc)t9VDWGRX8YbcMHJWrGIrCPzoku81S0mpu1iSUqRCGGz4iCsWrZCuO4RzPzEOQryDH5K66es4pFRnOeHiXGnCv8TgkgrmgoS)TlquCidu97)t5VDWGRX8YqXQGrGDEKLSHaCa08lCkmxMuovP6)8TDIPVHDeUWF)p)8Z32qy9nIE6)9Vjomic77ogeeaJHRI)(3esnrjIi4IRIVrPNt9TBXUKVTBZxeZYW1yobkqZ7ia2nxxG5dSJXyE5jCicc7Mlog18iRWCcuGMlUq2CyuBoiKxZJmZHrT5L7bH8(9ouKqWcZjqbAEkFtPWeEt4Vv1RnFx73UzZjqbA(oUHOsH5nCmpDfrqZjqXiUmFGGz4yobkqZPXx1CqKnCvyUkmFQGJ5demdhZvtfckA(cnxcoMlAEVB(D0CA8vnhezdwNIVjQGafid3LIMe4aVZ78j9)(3Asq2Uf2)Ksa53ewKaiX(8NYFBheNkf43AOiuv9Zp)d

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: A Murder of Crows

KeyPress: Claw, Call Pet 3, Misdirection, Revive Pet

Main Sequence: Multi-Shot, Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath, Cobra Shot, A Murder of Crows, Chimaera Shot, Aspect of the Wild

Post Macro: A Murder of Crows

At ilvl 365 with 22.53% Critical Strike, 18.9% Haste and 24.96% Mastery, neck lv 27 and 350 ilvl weapon I do around +3k-4k more with this macro then another 1 macro version I found on the WLM site. Sitting around 15k-16k on Target Dummy single target for 2 million damage. Don’t have results in raid or M+ yet.

Thanks again for the inspiration you gave me.

hello, your macro is great, I tried to use them all a little bit as a player who has been using them for 4 years now. <br/>; I noticed that the best macros at the moment at least for me seem to be yours and those of valamar that you find on the channel discord hunter. <br/>; to be sure, your macro has particular settings or just quickly press the button? I noticed that they are say fixed average on the 10k of dps item level 364 is good?

Just out of curiosity, what do you think about tying this macro to scroll up or scroll down instead of using AHK or a toggle with mouse software? We have google fiber and run at about sub 10ms latency.

макрос плох все нужно прожимать вручную

The leave this forum. Donc post thing like this, especially in russian. Post in english or leave. And i’m not an english native language user.