helpTxt = 'Talents: 3211232',
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nopet][target=pet, dead] Voidwalker
/use [mod:alt] Drain Life
/castsequence  reset=target  Doom, null
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Shadow Bolt, Call Dreadstalkers, Demonic Empowerment, Life Tap",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Shadow Bolt, Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Summon Doomguard, Demonic Empowerment",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Shadow Bolt, Hand of Gul'dan", 
---("/cast [nochanneling] Command Demon",)-----
---("/cast [nochanneling] Demonbolt",)----
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

I Made this macro from ‘Exlynn@Perenolde’ macro custom for my level 30 you will notice that Command demon and Demonbolt is greyed out, because I do not have those skills yet! seems to be working well have made 3 levels so far with this macro!

Sequences['Lowlvlsingle'] = {
author='Exlynn@Perenolde',
specID=266,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 3311232',
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nopet][target=pet, dead] Voidwalker
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Shadow Bolt, Call Dreadstalkers, Demonic Empowerment, Life Tap",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Shadow Bolt, Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment, Shadow Bolt, Implosion",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Summon Doomguard, Demonic Empowerment",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Shadow Bolt, Hand of Gul'dan, Shadow Bolt, Implosion", 
"/cast [nochanneling] Command Demon",
"/cast [nochanneling] Demonbolt",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

This is a updated version of my macro for aoe using Implosion. I did change the level 30 talent to Implosion to use this.

Nice! And good luck with the levelling!

I keep getting this invalid target error for some reason.

I’m getting hang up with it. I believe it’s something to do with hand of gul’dan. I can hard cast it and then use the macro with no issues.

The lock up is likely Hand of Gul’dan or Summon Doomguard. Both require a shard, and if Shadow Bolt isn’t the next cast after a Hand, you’ll not have anything to contribute to another Hand or the Doomguard.

If this is happening, you might want to restructure the order of shadow bolts, or maybe the order of cast sequences. If you are spamming the macro it isn’t a clean advance down the line, it’ll skip to the first available line in whatever order it can. Since you have Hand in two places, you have two potential lockup areas.

Sequences['Lowlvlsingle'] = {
author='Exlynn@Perenolde',
specID=266,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 3311232',
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nopet][target=pet, dead] Summon Felguard
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Shadow Bolt, Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment, Shadow Bolt, Implosion",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Summon Doomguard, Demonic Empowerment, Shadow Bolt",
 "/cast [nochanneling] Command Demon",
"/cast [nochanneling] Demonbolt",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Here is a updated version on the code

If you are still having lock-up issues, add a mod:ctrl to cast a shadowbolt independently to get yourself back on track.