Add some of the super-contributors to the moderator level to allow them to edit

Just thinking that some of the people that submit multiple class macros that it would be very nice if they could keep the most updated version at the top of their thead similar to the way Healme is able to do (we miss you Healme). Beef Wellington comes to mind as one of these contributors but that may just be because of the classes that I play sync with his. There likely are more that I miss entirely.

Or, is there a way that you can allow regular users to edit our own post beyond the time limit set? That would allow us to keep the Current Macro at the top of the thread.

Hello Mikelink.

Anyone is able to do it now. The edit time has been extended for a very long period of time allowing to modify their posts at a different time.
They have suggestions of a rating system but still trying to find the best way to implement it.

I will try to cleanup the forums by closing old patch topics and moving them to an archive. It sounds time consuming but hopefully I can find a lazy way to do it. That way hopefully makes it easier to navigate, rather than mixed up with old content.