šŸ›”ļø Aerrekā€™s PROTECTION Combat AI || Advanced [MOD]ifier Macro & Usage Weakaura! || One of a kind! || Leveling, M+, PvP, Raiding || All talents known! || 10.2.6 ā€¢ 30APR24

:exclamation: Important:

• My combat systems are designed to maintain maximum specialization effectiveness by incorporating [mod]ifier casts for events like procs, DoTs, and major defensive & offensive casts. They require you to use my highly developed Weakauras.
  • I have integrated the power of GSE and Weakauras to provide you with a highly competent gameplay experience.
  • I use an array of [known:xxxxx] conditionals to alter GSE sequencing; ensuring maximum effectiveness based on your talent selections.
  • I reference Icy Veins, WoW Head, & Method.gg to ensure maximum class utility.

:exclamation: How to play your character with a single mouse button:

:tv: Video Tutorial

1. Bind an unused mouse button to an unused keyboard key (I use ā€˜Num +ā€™).
    1. Enable auto click on your mouse button (this now auto clicks on your key bind).
    1. Bind four unused action bar buttons to the keyboard key you bound to your mouse; one for the unmodified key, and three for each modifier (NOMOD, SHIFT, CTRL, and ALT). See imageā€¦
    1. Drag and drop my macro to each key. This enables use of all modifiers on a single mouse button. See imageā€¦

==============================================================
Screenshot 2024-04-18 100807Screenshot 2024-04-18 100527Screenshot 2024-04-18 100422

GSE Macro Usage Information:

Detailed notes can be found within the GSE macro, explaining my sequencing decision making.

• SHIFT: Shield of the Righteous
  • CTRL: Word of Glory + Blessing of Sacrifice
  • CTRL (Hold): Flash Heal @mouseover > Flash Heal
  • CTRL (No Combat): Flash Heal @mouseover > Flash Heal
  • CTRL (In Group): Bastion of Light (for healing)
  • ALT: Avengerā€™s Wrath

Weakaura Usage Information:

// Primary Display:

• Follow the On-Screen [MOD]ifier Prompts Provided by Weakaura!
  • Some Casts will require you to know your action keys!
  • Reference ā€˜Triggersā€™ for rotation priority or ask (comment) below! :slight_smile:

// Center, Defensive, Offensive, & Utility Animation HUDs:

• How to Disable: Core > Animation HUD > Group > ā€˜Loadā€™ Tab > :white_check_mark: Never
  • Change [KB] to your key binds, or remove text entirely, if you prefer.

// Cursor Cast HUD

• Spark when Divine Steel is available.
  • Word of Glory cast is free (HEAL).
  • Blessing of Sacrifice is off CD.
    Screenshot 2024-04-18 095221

// Blessings HUD

• Displays available Blessings / Protective Abilities
    Screenshot 2024-04-18 100200

Recommended Basic Macros:

// Cleanse Toxins
#showtooltip
/use [@mouseover,noharm,exists,nodead][]  Cleanse Toxins

// Rebuke
#showtooltip
/use [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Rebuke

// Blessing of Protection
#showtooltip Blessing of Protection
/use [@mouseover,harm,nodead][@focus,noharm,exists]Blessing of Protection

// Blessing of Spellwarding
#showtooltip Blessing of Spellwarding
/use [@mouseover,harm,nodead][@focus,noharm,exists]Blessing of Protection

// Guardian of the Forgotten Queen
#showtooltip Guardian of the Forgotten Queen
/use [@mouseover,harm,nodead][@focus,noharm,exists]Guardian of the Forgotten Queen

// Imports:

:star: Weakaura
:exclamation: Use the Weakaura client! I make updates often!

:star: GSE Macro (:white_check_mark: Ready for all of your talent choices):

dSuDoaWjsaJIIQoLqsVcjcnlLAxKG(LQyyuKogsAzcXZKsMgfLRPsLTbaFJIkJJuLY5ivjRJuv3tkfTpsvQ(NqIbku1bvLAHuepKeAIsP6IqsBea9rHunsHuojPkwPkv1lrIOzQk5MsP0oH4NcvgQkLLkuEkutLuUksuTvsG(kKO3sIUlPYEj(RukmyfhgXIvjpwftwkUSKndOptHrRQonLwnse8AiHzd0TLQDl63unCi1XvPklxjpxW0bDDKA7iHVJePXJeLZdqZNK2pQfQIMGqvWVrnwmuPKTXTyXPPWBcsertWAeWkHbbhLDu2rzhLDu2rzhfb)Mg(9LGP8efPtPjpVPHFFj4OJrvbRvW6PG0IQPMkyutG(6uk6D0ei5YcAHakMi4xKaKYr3qGvJGJyAeZm1SwMAQEZmZmLQGrzrqXB6fjiAcuWTLCwEq0eeQIMGvqYYsUaRGOj4BXH1enbHQGFE4XesaA9KhBGhhiqEIUITRqE0(2apvsUaRapKKhfO61YOYdG88lcOnnuaEawei9Q4XbYd8x8OOwSx8CrdHEYtd9YMg8C8(fbYJ5TjpeEmwon6OQqbjIGFOdfpk7EJ(h4cCN(5tYSaTPX(49lcCBSCA064HhtibO1tECG88YA8Hcslb)8WtBD6q5uulEIvHa9QoqbXmb)qhkEugF3PdLtrT2P)jR(UPin70pE)Ia1Pm9pz13nfPzN(X7xeOoE4jw1uD0qRNcYDc(Hou8Om(UthkNIATt)tw9DtrA2hVFrG6uM(NS67MI0SpE)Ia1Xdp6jH16uHG1tbbac(5HN4acKNORy78ycjaTEYJdKNxwJpKhZNopglNgDufeZj4h6qXJY0nwonAD8WJjKa06jpoqEEzn(qbk4BXqv0eeQc(bswgfSYQdipkt)tw99NS66u2uKgDcseb)8WtB9glqBTccslb)qhkEu29g9dFlq4o9ZNKzbAtJ9X7xeOoE4b)TfydpoqEG)INywJpSC6GGyMGFE4PToDOCkQfprRiG20GhkrEmbScbBAWJdKhm5SSaTNsHcYDc(5qcWqDp6kpfpk7EJ(kQf71o9ZNKzbAtJD8DNouof1AN(NS67IYSbyyF8(fbQtz3B0)axG70pFsMfOnn2hVFrG64HhEwvOGTjKSmk4dvE4bL(QHhhiprh0xaU5bGGKWNhhipVSgF4MhacscFECG88YA8HBEaiij85XbYZlRXhkiaqWp0HIhLDVr)dCbUt)8jzwG20yhF3PdLtrT2P)jR((49lcuhp8ycyfc20GhhipyYzzbApLGyob)8WdIZZX7xeip)IaAtdfki6nb)qhkEu29g9pWf4o9ZNKzbAtJD8DNouof1AN(NS67IYSbyyN(X7xeOoLDVr)dCbUt)8jzwG20yN(X7xeOoE4bGGKWNhhipVSgFOGOxc(Hou8OS7n6taH70pFsMfOnn2hVFrG64HN3uuPHnn4bLlc8lqbk43hO1ZGOjiufnbHQOjiuf8ZdpAlBIIcYdLhigfpMh1KCbwbEIxr6vWxrvqIiywLvVfdvwLvfKwc(Hou8Om9U3St)8jzwG20yF8(fbQJhEO2sqmtWp0HIhLXFOxbFTtV7n70pFsMfOnn2hVFrG64HhQTeK7e8dDO4rz8DNouof1AxuMnad707EZo9ZNKzbAtJ9X7xeOoE4HAlbbacMvz1BXH1yvwvWAaIUe87d06PafKiIMGqvWSkRElgQSkRkire8dDO4rz6DVzN(5tYSaTPX(49lcuhp8q1mbPLGFOdfpkJ)qVc(ANE3B2PF(KmlqBASpE)Ia1XdpuntqmtWp0HIhLX3D6q5uuRDrz2amStV7n70pFsMfOnn2hVFrG64HhQMji3jywLvVfhwJvzvbRbi6sWVpqRNcuWAaIUe8l3rl4yf6IafKwcUDBGCbwnYLGXWcnaPZd06PGX19OReAjGcuqIiAccvrtqOk4NhE0(2apGUJMNVthQapDcLGV4XbcSYGLIIhYLf0cTvqHcsebZQS6TyOYQSQG0sWp0HIhLP39MD6NpjZc0Mg7J3ViqD8Wt7wkSzXJMdckiMjywLvVfhwJvzvb3UnqUaRg5sWAaIUe87d06PafKiIMGqvWSkRElgQSkRkire8dDO4rz6DVzN(5tYSaTPX(49lcuhp8GkGfpoqE0aCjiTemRYQ3IdRXQSQG1aeDj43hO1tbkynarxc(L7OfCScDrGcYDcUDBGCbwnYLGXWcnaPZd06PGX19OReAjGcuqAjAccvrtqOk4NhE0(2apGUJMNVthQapDB6lECGaRmyPO454oyJtPzqHcsebZQS6TyOYQSQG0sWp0HIhLX3D6q5uuR9NS6707EZo9ZNKzbAtdDktV7n70pFsMfOnn0XdprJ071IhhipOCrGFbXmbZQS6T4WASkRkynarxc(9bA9uGcsertqOkywLvVfdvwLvfKic(Hou8Om(UthkNIAT)KvFNE3B2PF(KmlqBAOtz6DVzN(5tYSaTPX(twDD8WZBkQ0OwkqGh83wGncslbZQS6T4WASkRkynarxc(9bA9uGcslrtqOkywLvVfdvwLvfKic(Hou8Om(UthkNIAT)KvFNE3B2PF(KmlqBAOtz6DVzN(5tYSaTPX(twDD8WZ9PBm6vcfKwcMvz1BXH1yvwvWAaIUe87d06PafeZenbHQGzvw9wmuzvwvqIi4Ndjad19OR8u8OefPtPP(MawHq1Wt0i9ET2P39MD6NpjZc0Mg7J3ViqDkrr6uAQF0i9ET4XbYd8x8eZA8HLth2P39MD6NpjZc0Mg7J3ViqD8WdpRkuW2849lcKhEIaG7mxRnpTURLED3MNw31sVUtqAj4Ndjad19OR8u8Om9U3St)8jzwG20yF8(fbQJhE4zvHc2MqYYOG8WteaCN5AT5jPbbfeZemRYQ3IdRXQSQG1aeDj43hO1tbkynarxc(L7OfCScDrGccvb3UnqUaRg5sWyyHgG05bA9uW3wwFzHakqbky9Kx0wqOcswwYfyfenbRO3ViqXebRTSjkkivXebRTSjkkyeXebkqbkym66ON2fKicwloffe9Y0iMAob32csANajIMGJwbIg0MOqWcwJawjmiybJAc0xNsrVJMajxwqleqXeb)Mg(9LGFxRvHI2aLokfC0XOQG1ky9uqArfaMtWTLK0eq9KWArrLqRNIjcwloffeQMAAetbGGJwbIwW4OPhaQPpp4VTaB4XbYd8x8eZA8HLth47ROwSx8yEf9(fbgv95bL(QHhhiprh0xaYJENhacscFECG88YA8H88WJjGviytdECG8GjNLfO9u89vul2lEmpIZJIE)IaJQ(8aqqs4ZJdKNxwJpKVVIAXEXJ51tYt0xon6OQppMqcqRN84a55L14d5X8a9fp)IaAtJOY3)9ln955nfvAulfiWdkxe4xWVibiLJUHaRgbhX0iunncvaePveZzkvb3EbKqdcfeQcgH0lb)g1yXqLs2g3IfNMcVjym66ON2feaaabJYIGI30lsq0eOGveKec6PDbjIafOafba

ą¼¼ 恤 ā—•_ā—• ą¼½ć¤ <( COMMENT BELOW )

3 Likes

nice! gonna give it a try!

1 Like

This is actually the best one Iā€™ve made so far (in my opinion). Enjoyy

1 Like

Hi, it seem like ā€œBlessed Hammerā€ is not pulling off?

1 Like

Hey @Bertil,

I wish I could tell you why but sometimes GSE glitches out and has trouble with [known:xxxxx] conditionals. I think it may have been due to the lengthy character limit of my description?

Anyways, Iā€™ve shortened the character limit of that block to:

~~PRE~~
// Consecration time gated.
/castsequence [known:204019,nomod,nochanneling,combat][known:53595,nomod,nochanneling,combat]   reset=combat  Consecration, Blessed Hammer, Blessed Hammer
// Concecration if above are not talented (leveling probably).
/castsequence [nomod,nochanneling,combat]   reset=target  Consecration
~~POST~~

This is working for me and Iā€™ve updated the macro in the post!
Try /reload or relog if ever your having trouble in the future.

Thanks for letting me know m8!

Hi, thank you for the post. I still cant get it to work. Have /relog and relog the game. :frowning:

@Bertil, thatā€™s odd. Itā€™s working on my end.

Screenshot 2024-04-20 150548

Iā€™m assuming youā€™re talented into one of the abilities and that youā€™ve tried restarting game? Is your game and GSE addon up-to-date?

Are you other selected talents firing? Are you using any other addons that alter spellcasting?

:thinking:

Strange, this is my talent. Can you see anything strange here?
BIEAomTTpSA9oX6huYLb5nP3r3oEJIpcgUSSSBhIJSIBAAIAAAAAAAgmIJJNHgIJkkiASBAIAACkAE

I wish I had a solid answer for you, I used your talent import string and everything looked good on my end. Are you sure youā€™re importing and using my macro? (not someone elseā€™s or an older one)?

Hi @Aerrek_WoW , I disable all the addon. Reimport your macro and I got his error:

But please donā€™t have to prioritize me, I have a workaround with the ā€œBlessed Hammerā€. Hope you get more time to do Guardian Druid macro :slight_smile:

Your macro is the best so far! great work.

No problem, theyā€™ll all get done in time!

As to the errors, thatā€™s WoW having a hiccup (tons of conditionals happening very fast). You wonā€™t see them again until you /reload or relog.

Iā€™ve updated the macro again (made some Bastion of Light changes)
It now is used off CD when solo, only to heal in group.

Thank you. My workaround is that I changed the order of the block, and everything is working just fine for me now (3.1 instead of 3.4)

1 Like

Thatā€™ll do it. I have it near the bottom of the priority loop because with short but important cooldowns like Avengerā€™s Shield and Judgment, itā€™s to get them fired and back ā€˜rechargingā€™ as fast as possible.

For instance, Avengerā€™s Shield sitting around for 2-3 seconds may not seem like much but being on a 15sec cooldown, thatā€™s essentially adding to its CD, resulting in 13-20% decreased damage from Avengerā€™s Shield.

As long as thatā€™s working for ya, Iā€™m happy

I just import the new string. And it seem like the ā€œctrlā€ selfheal is not working anymore. You need to mouse over your nameplate to make it work. If you dont mouse over nameplease(self) it will only try to cast ā€œBlessing of Sacrificeā€.

@Bertil, fixed it and learned something about the [exists] conditional along the way!

Also fixed Flash of Light out of combat (same problem).

@Aerrek_WoW , everything is working now! thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m not currently playing wow until the war within releases but just wanted to say thanks for the contributions. itā€™s good that you are showing neat little tricks for things like binding Modifiers to a single mouse button and iā€™m sure this will help players that donā€™t have expert knowledge in creating macroā€™s and weak auras.

If anyone else has little tricks liike this then it would be good to share in an off topic category or something as these could be valuable to some.

keep up the good work :+1:

2 Likes

@Spoony, thanks for the kind words!

I would love to pick your brain on whether or not your method of writing these macroā€™s would work for a brewmasterā€¦i absolutely love both the Pal and Lock macroā€™s you did. Thank you again.

@Solanthious,

I just completed the RESTO Shaman system and Iā€™m confident if that spec can be developed than Brew can no problem! That one was insane to make, very frustrating.

And youā€™re in luck, Iā€™m working on the Guardian Druid system now then Iā€™m moving onto Brew. Could be about a week or two though. :+1:

1 Like