šŸŗ Aerrek's BREWMASTER Combat System || [MOD]ifier Macro w/ Usage Weakaura! || Level, M+, PvP, Raid || 10.2.7 ā€¢ 09MAY24

:exclamation: Important:

• My combat systems are designed to maintain maximum specialization effectiveness by incorporating [mod]ifier casts for events like procs, DoTs, and major defensive & offensive casts. They require you to use my highly developed Weakauras.
  • I have integrated the power of GSE and Weakauras to provide you with a highly competent gameplay experience.
  • I use an array of [known:xxxxx] conditionals to alter GSE sequencing; ensuring maximum effectiveness based on your talent selections.
  • I reference Icy Veins, WoW Head, & Method.gg to ensure maximum class utility.

:exclamation: How to play your character with a single mouse button:

:tv: Video Tutorial

1. Bind an unused mouse button to an unused keyboard key (I use ā€˜Num +ā€™).
    1. Enable auto click on your mouse button (this now auto clicks on your key bind).
    1. Bind four unused action bar buttons to the keyboard key you bound to your mouse; one for the unmodified key, and three for each modifier (NOMOD, SHIFT, CTRL, and ALT). See imageā€¦
    1. Drag and drop my macro to each key. This enables use of all modifiers on a single mouse button. See imageā€¦

==============================================================
imageimageimage

GSE Macro Usage Information:

• SHIFT: Purifying Brew (Charges = 2 or Heavy Stagger)
  • CTRL: Expel Harm > Healing Elixir
  • ALT: Celestial Brew
    • The lower your health, the fewer Purified Chi required for activation.
  • ALT (@mouseover): Vivify

Weakaura Usage Information:

// Primary Display:

• Follow the On-Screen [MOD]ifier Prompts Provided by Weakaura!
  • Some Casts will require you to know your action keys!
  • Reference ā€˜Triggersā€™ for rotation priority or ask (comment) below! :slight_smile:

// Animation HUDs:

• How to Disable or Enable: Core > Animation HUD > Group > ā€˜Loadā€™ Tab > :white_check_mark: Never
  • Change [KB] to your key binds, or remove text entirely, if you prefer.

// Cursor Cast HUD

• White Glow: Roll
  • Yellow Ring: Tigerā€™s Lust

// Purified Chi & Stagger HUD

• Displays current Purified Chi Stacks (converts to shield with Celestial Brew) and color indicator of current Stagger status.
    imageimageimage

// Recommended Defensives Setup:

• Organize defensive abilities from shortest to longest cooldown. You will use these often.

Recommended Basic Macros:

// Mobility
#showtooltip
/use Roll
/use Tiger's Lust

// Detox
#showtooltip
/use [@mouseover,help][@player]Detox

Imports:

:star: Weakaura

:exclamation: Use the Weakaura client! I make updates often!

:star: GSE Macro (:white_check_mark: Ready for all of your talent choices):

dyKuraalsSlvs(fPyyIahdQAzKsptLY0GsDnvQSnrqFtLOACKkIZPsqwNkrUhsb7tLGAGQe6GevlKO4HQKAIOQUiPQnsuQpsQinsvcCssL0krkKxIuQzsQWnHs2jv9tKQHQclfjEkLPkQRIuOARKkQVQsvVvK6UIO9c(RkrzWiomvwmQYJLyYqLldzZif9zK0OHItlPvJuO8ArOzts3gv2Tu)wvdxfDCIswoHEobthLRtKTtQuFhPKXtQeNxKmFH9RmGhYGhpyY1tHIEAFzYqr)9yj3Y6PaETqgmSCfXxaYGhpKbtNDIvhpvKaKbdl68nidE8GPP4eycizjH6cAK0CpUlzxGUk7Ss)fmUUrQ1MQs5545yjhzKrercignGFKroKeR0mvTPoImIiAPmslPQcETGPP4eycizjH6cAK0CpUljxhzL(lyCDJuRn1KJmYiIibeJgWpYixJurcSQtDezer0szKwsvf83attXjWeqYsc1f0iP5ECxsUoYkxK7LeqVUrIkyqQNk9xW46gPwBQjhrNR6UsZuGhBW0uCcmbKSKqDbnsAUh3LUotrhk9xW46gPwBQkLNJNJLCKrgrejGy0a(rgrVUCIuh5cCICkJCbiNATPoIE1QUufvgPLuvbgyhu0dzWJhmnmNived1iUuJKUFmorUKPXHC4scETGPrG5ezogZvsCK0yCICjb)nW0uCcmbKSKqDbns6(5ECk9xW46gPwBQkLNJNJLCKrgrejGy0aZjsfXgze(vbhpvKYiTKQkWa7GULHm4XdMMItGjGKLeQlOrs3p3JtP)cgx3i1AtvP8C8CSKJmYiIibeJgkphphBKroKeR0mvTPoImIiAPmslPQcETGPPOwljos6(5ECk9Z9sndHt5Ly4(xuqP)YZXZXsocwVuZOrVKy7unjoUVP4ACpNSD6(fRmKmsm23admllNs(k(hgKbpEW0OzKmMQWi0QQQocgK65i0QYWmIaZjYg5P5iLNJNJnc)d7kWRfmnfNatajljuxqJKUFUhNs)fmUUrQ1MQs5545yjhzKrercignuEoEo2iJiJiYXWmYtZrKDvePmcTruhX4Ccyug5Am1rU3PBKYiTKQkWaltNpKbpEW0ijGgjD)CpoL(lyCDJuRnvLYZXZXsoYi5xQGzKNMJWh5yyagWatEHv)waYGhpKbpEidE8GPrZizmvHru))CemVKasyeohn2loY18fUc8AbBXIdk6xSa83aBXcSOZ3wSa8ydMgjb0iPVyrsu4fv6N7XP0FbJRBKATPQuEoEowYrgrMVr4KeyJiJiIwG)oWwS4GULxSaSCQteyYlS63ad8AHm4Xd2Ifhu0Vyb41c2IfyrNVTyb4VbMgjb0iPtSFA1xsBcU8eO9oL(5ECk9xW46gPwBQkLNJNJLCKrKJJ77QagouZap2GTyXbDlVyby5uNiWKxy1Vbg4VbzWJhSfloOOFXcWRfSflWIoFBXcWFdmnscOrs3p3JtP)cgx3i1AtvP8C8CSKJmIov0DEQIg5EK78BWJnylwCq3Ylwawo1jcm5fw9BGbESHm4Xd2Ifhu0Vyb41c2IfyrNVTyb4VbMgjb0iPVyrsu4fv6N7XP0FbJRBKATPQuEoEowYrgrVUCQ(4Qn1rOnIk4XgSfloOB5flalN6ebM8cR(nWa)Dqg84bBXIdk6xSa8AbBXcSOZ3wSa83atJKaAK0xSijk8Ik9Z94u6VGX1nsT2uvkphphl5iJysCCFpY9yQm0i5kvK4igZXKqGhBWwS4GULxSaSCQteyYlS63ad8jeYGhpylwCqr)IfGxlylwGfD(2IfG)gyAKeqJK(IfjrHxuPFUhNs)fmUUrQ1MQs5545yjhzetIJ77rOroCOrmK4jQzJymhtcbESbBXId6wEXcWYPorGjVWQFdmWF5qg84bBXIdk6xSa8AbBXcSOZ3wSa83atJKaAK0xSijk8Ik9Z94u6VGX1nsT2uvkphphl5iJysCCFpImQUsIJqxxgXyoMec8yd2Ifh0T8IfGLtDIatEHv)gyGxNazWJhSfloOOFXcWRfSflWIoFBXcWFdmnscOrstv8Lov6N7XP0FbJRBKATPQuEoEowYrgrUUrISrUaNih4XgSfloOB5flalN6ebM8cR(nWa)fcYGhpylwCqr)IfGxlylwGfD(2IfG)gyAKeqJK(IfjrHxuHQ4lDQ0p3JtP)cgx3i1AtvP8C8CSKJmIVYXtfnImIiAbESbBXId6wEXcWYPorGjVWQFdmWJpbqg84bBXIdk6xSa8AbBXcSOZ3wSa83atJKaAK09Z94u6VGX1nsT2uvkphphl5iJCpYD(TWipnhHUioKi4XgSfloOB5flalN6ebM8cR(nWaJc6e5yGhBWYPorGPJ)pbJFvWXtfHd4bMXqNYwQlS63GzizjHAw1PcmWRfYGhpKbpEidE8GTyXbf9lwaETGTybw05Blwa(BGTyrMo)flap2GTyHLLtjFf)dBXcWFhyAKeqJKUFUhNs)fmUUrQ1MQs5545yjhzezerogMrEAoISRIiWNqWwS4GULxSaSCQteyYlS63ad8AHm4Xd2Ifhu0Vyb41c2IfyrNVTyb4Vb2IfwwoL8v8pSflap2GPrsanc)xINkAezCIIivWFhyAKeqJKUFUhNs)fmUUrQ1MQs5545yjhzeAJOoIX5eWa(ec2Ifh0T8IfGLtDIatEHv)gyG)gKbpEWwS4GI(flaVwWwSal68Tfla)nWwSWYYPKVI)HTyb4XgmnscOrsNy)0QV01yQJCVt3iL(5ECk9xW46gPwBQkLNJNJLCKrUgtDK7D6gb(7atJKaAK0j2pT6lDnM6iYijkWu6N7XP0FbJRBKATPQuEoEowYrg5Am1rKrsuGb(ec2Ifh0T8IfGLtDIatEHv)gyGrbDICmWJhSCQtey64)tWmg6u2sDHv)gSdX6lwzPag41czWJhYGhpylwCqr)IfGxlylwGfD(2IfG)gylwyz5uYxX)WwSa8ydMgjb0iP7N7XP0FbJRBKATPQuEoEowYrgrgvxjXxIncTRLeb)DGTyXbDlVyby5uNiWKxy1Vbg41czWJhSfloOOFXcWRfSflWIoFBXcWFdSflSSCk5R4FylwaESbtJKaAK09Z94u6VGX1nsT2uvkphphl5iJqPkuBQJys9i0Uwse83b2Ifh0T8IfGLtDIatEHv)gyG)gKbpEWwS4GI(flaVwWwSal68Tfla)nWwSWYYPKVI)HTyb4XgmnscOrs3p3JtP)cgx3i1AtvP8C8CSKJmcfjbm1M6i0iho0i3xBCG)oWwS4GULxSaSCQteyYlS63admkOtKJbE8GLtDIath)FcMXqNYwQlS63GDiwFXklfWa)nidE8qg84btJMrSZA31M6ixl6A0i0UwsCexJBKCLksCKdNk3ioHrOzvvfjkC1i5JrUWJyxt7ry)iIiCsf0ihYms5FvCpT6RaVwWwS4GI(fla)nWwSal68Tflap2GTyHLLtjFf)dBXcWFhyAKeqJKUFUhNs)fmUUrQ1MQs5545yjhzKCLksCKdNkh4tiylwCq3Ylwawo1jcm5fw9BGbETqg84bBXIdk6xSa8AbBXcSOZ3wSa83aBXcllNs(k(h2IfGhBW0ijGgjD)CpoL(lyCDJuRnvLYZXZXsoYi2zT7AtDKRfDnAeAxljc(7aBXId6wEXcWYPorGjVWQFdmWOGorog4Xdwo1jcmD8)jygdDkBPUWQFdMHKLeQzvNkWalN6ebMo()emkOtKJbE8GXVk44PIWb8aZyOtzl1fw9BWoeRVyLLcyadmDT5jvvz6StS64PIeGmyzXANiIHhKbSSyTteX0cYamGbmW0HtGrJFIZXq4atBc0IDcUdpE8yF7oStiy3JCjkxs0jazGbgwiMJVJ5GmyzNkQzcGbMCjgMxem5irruIx29)9GPtn96msuO(n4VHpHxiWWY1sovDTzirDJAw9BqgW8ooeyY1tHIEAFzYqr)9yj3Y6PaM(MMVybD9ZD6yoEv1klfidy2jQOR8bV2eQtalt)AWJpbjqBcUCW4JOPtsLbE8adyadaa

==============================================================

If you are feeling generous, consider supporting my work on my Buy Me a Coffee page! Thank you! :grin::+1:

ą¼¼ 恤 ā—•_ā—• ą¼½ć¤ <( COMMENT BELOW )

3 Likes

U are on fire!!!
going to test later.

1 Like

Hot shit Aerrek. Iā€™ll let you know how this performs and thank you again!

1 Like

Please do,

The Purifying Brew and Celetial Brew WA triggers were a little more complicated to setup given that they are not simply ā€˜use off CDā€™ or ā€˜when health is Xā€™ type spells.

I kind of tuned them to how I thought played best.

Let me know what you think :+1:

Is it normal that the WA continue recommending the use of Oxen beer even when itā€™s on CD?

No thatā€™s not intened, you can make this small change to the weakaura or update :+1:

1 Like

Incredible work, it seems very solid, Iā€™ll test it on higher keys from +5 later, Iā€™ll post better feedback soon. Thanks @Aerrek_WoW

2 Likes

@Aerrek_WoW I have a few considerations, perhaps to improve the overall macro gameplay and to make the Macro Auto AI better maybe:

-Is casting Expel Harm together with Purifying Brew whenever the stagger is between 30-50% feasible?
-The dps curve seems to be very good, but the passive HoT doesnā€™t seem to be very good (I havenā€™t identified it yet, or at least I havenā€™t been able to see whatā€™s going on) in large packs.

It may be that the above items are more of my gamestyle, but I think we all resort to macro in order to have as little interaction with keys as possible and only use the main defensive ones to fire manually.

For the rest, Iā€™ve been tanking +5 and +6 OK, but I think if the points above are adjusted, theyā€™ll become more perfect for risking up to +9 maybe?!

No more, nice job and thank u! Thatā€™s all the Brews community needs!

Note that Moderate Stagger is 30%-59%, thatā€™s the aura I have to use for the trigger.

Current Triggers:

Purifying Brew:

1. Purifying Brew charges = 2.
    or
  2. Heavy Stagger is found.

Current Expel Harm:

1. Health below 30%.

To clarify, you are requesting:

Purified Brew:

1. Purifying Brew charges = 2.
    or
  2. Moderate Stagger or Heavy Stagger is found.

Expel Harm:

1. Health below 30%.
    or
  2. Moderate Stagger or Heavy Stagger is found.

My thoughts:

For Purified Brew, are you worried about over usage on Moderate Stagger and not having one available when you might really needed it (with Heavy Stagger)?

For Expel Harm, are you worried about early usage in the case that you have Moderate Stagger or Heavy Stagger but are still at near full health?

If I miss understood, lmk :+1:

Also, what do you mean by passive HoT? :eyes:

@Aerrek_WoW Sorry if I wasnā€™t clear enough, English is not my main language.

For the two scenarios you presented, itā€™s option 2.

Moderate Stagger or Heavy Stagger is found.

Iā€™ve been feeling that maybe (I repeat maybe itā€™s my gameplay), the charges are coming in too early and when the damage really comes (by the moderate and heavy stagger) I donā€™t have Purifying Brew charges, having to risk using Black Ox Brew more often.

For expel harm itā€™s exactly as you said, I realize that maybe the trigger is coming in too early.

Thank you very much for trying to understand me and help us.

I salute you!

P.S.: Heal over time, HoT, was an expression to say that perhaps the mitigation is going in earlier than it should and not working properly ā€œon timeā€.

heyas

what build does this use; as i do get LUA error with this.

Ive experienced this many times with other macros since i returned, and it was pointed out to me that the build is missing something that the macro has.

could you link a build that you are using that doesnt cause the LUA error?

thank you

Can you message me a screenshot of the error? With my UI I donā€™t see errors :confused:

If itā€™s because the build is missing something that the macro has, that could be because my macro is trying to cast abilities that you have not learned yet or are not talented into

Everyone, WA and GSE upgraded and updated

1 Like

@Aerrek_WoW

I can only thank you for your wonderful work.

Although in single target/boss encounters, I prefer to use GauPandaā€™s macro, yours was crucial for the AOE moments.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

@Jeffz Thats awesome! If I could pin this post I would :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like