🔆 Aerrek's UI: AUGMENTATION // Track Procs, Buffs, Debuffs, and more! // Range Detection! Healing Capabilities! Utilities Monitoring! // The War Within! [11.0.2]

🔹 Aerrek's UI: The Lazy Way To Play

🆕 New User Help Links

🔹 Aerrek's UI: The Lazy Way To Play

A detailed description of what my interfaces are and how to use them.

🆕 Aerrek's UI: New User Setup

Initial mouse, keyboard, and other setup instructions and information.

❇️ Approved Talent Builds

Approved talent builds can be found on the ‘Talents’ panel of the “..._NOMOD” GSE sequence.

:asterisk: I can review and implement other talent builds (PvP, M+, Raid, Leveling) by request.
:no_entry_sign: If there are no talent on the talent panel you can use any talents (excluding Hero Talents).

⭐ Support: Thank you!

:coffee: Buy Me a Coffee | :tv: YouTube | :black_square_button: Patreon

:high_brightness: Augmentation

⚠️ RECOMMENDED: Details Addon

Augmentation uses Details to continually cast Prescience at the top DPS.

Without Details, you will cast at yourself.

💻 Controls

:exclamation: Use your action bars for Fire Breath and Upheaval!

:dagger: Combat :no_entry_sign: Combat :computer_mouse: + Enemy :computer_mouse: + Friendly
NOMOD Damage
SHIFT Eruption Azure Strike
CTRL Healing (Self) Living Flame (Self) Living Flame
ALT Healing (Focus) Time Spiral
📝 Notes

Hover is used with Ebon Might to maximize its effect on Eruption. Use Hover conservatively.

:loud_sound: Robot Blip alerts that one or more of your empowered abilities are off of CD.

Soar is used when you are outdoors and you do not have an enemy target.

Time Spiral is used when you are in a group, indoors, and not in combat.

⏬ Import

:no_entry: Does not include :sparkles: Additional Features.
:white_check_mark: Includes all class specializations and recommended macros!
:globe_with_meridians: Use the Wago App for automatic updates!

As a first-time user, things don’t seem to be working correctly. I’m following the on-screen commands and have my key binds set to one action bar with modifiers. However, when I use the macro on a training dummy, it just pauses until I’m out of combat. When I press Shift, it casts one spell and then stops. is there a more details video and explanation. i did skip the third party program for mouse buttons as i already have 2 action buttons on my mouse which are what i used to bind

Hey @c_s,

It sounds like you’re not configured properly :thinking:

Bind NOMOD to a keyboard key and set the key to repeatedly press.
If you’re using your mouse button as the activation key, see the note in “New Player Help”

Then bind that key + the modifiers to the corresponding sequences. Every sequence needs to be auto tapped.

“New User Help” describes it best :+1:

I have it set to repeat at 20 MS it works holding down with other gse macros that use similar setups as yours it will start the sequence but then just stops randomly i even went ahead and remapped the key on my mouse

i didn’t know if there was something missing in the middle i remapped the 4 on my mouse to / and have it mapped in red dragon for repeat on hold every 20MS*

and i set the key binds individually for each sequence / + shift / + alt / + crl ect. just trying to figure out where i went wrong on the setup… correction after i restarted computer it seems to be doing a sequence now. hopefully that fixed it.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean but ‘something in the middle’. Also not familiar with red dragon.

My best guess is that ‘stopping randomly’ is happening when you hit the modifiers, especially if the modifier sequences are only using ‘one ability per hold’

Double check that not only is your Activation Key being spammed but that the Modifier + Action Keys are being spammed.

:thinking:

EDIT: I see that it’s working properly now. Please, if you have any suggestions lmk :slight_smile:

Red dragon is similar to razor but it doesn’t have the turbo feature. i think the nomod sequence and the shift is working now.

1 Like

but scarlet adaption keeps causing a Lua error on WA.

Checking it out,

Aug is brand new. Adding a new spec is difficult; adding a new class to TWW is even more so. I expected some problems, ty for letting me know.

Looking at AUG, I can’t think of any instance of calling on Scarlet Adaption (SpellID: 372469). :thinking:

BugSack and BugGrabber are two lightweight addons that can help manage the way you see error messages.

Send me the error directly if you get a chance

:+1:

I will send it if I get it again but got on the priest setup and turns out it was a WA that was unloaded from an alt that was corrupt causing the errors on the priest maybe the same with the Aug