🐯 Aerrek's UI: BEAST MASTERY // Track Procs, Buffs, Debuffs, and more! // Range Detection! Healing Capabilities! Utilities Monitoring! // The War Within! [Pre-Patch]

Hey @iSaekko,

Can you send me the talent string you’re using and let me know what level you were when you first noticed the issue? Thanks

I noticed that i’m also getting a weird error when I try this. I’m just using the mythic+ talents from wowhead for mine.

[16:01] …AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua:1057: Usage: CastSpellByName(name[, target])
[16:01] [string “=[C]”]: in function CastSpellByName' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua"]:1057: in function <...AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua:985> [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua"]:1278: in function ?’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua”]:5402: in function <…AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua:5368>
[string “=[C]”]: in function ChatEdit_ParseText' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua"]:5074: in function ChatEdit_SendText’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua”]:3250: in function <…AddOns/
Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua:3244>
[string “=[C]”]: in function RunMacroText' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua"]:468: in function handler’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua”]:690: in function <…ddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua:672>
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua”]:704: in function <…ddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua:697>
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua”]:746: in function <…ddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua:730>

[string “=[C]”]: in function UseAction' string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua"]:364: in function handler’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua”]:690: in function <…ddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua:672>
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua”]:704: in function <…ddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua:697>
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua”]:746: in function <…ddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua:730>
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/SecureHandlers.lua”]:266: in function <…nterface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/SecureHandlers.lua:263>
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/SecureHandlers.lua”]:296: in function <…nterface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/SecureHandlers.lua:279>
[string “=(tail call)”]: ?
[16:01] (*temporary) = nil

Updated for TWW :+1:

1 Like

for some reason the macro is just useing kill comand once on combat entry for me
is there a way to fix this

Hey @kaz,

Kill Command is used on the SHIFT mod as a way to intentionally begin combat. I add this feature so that you are not accidentally locking onto and pulling random mobs in dungeons.

It should be cycled into your normal rotation with the NOMOD sequence.

While looking at this I made some improvements to the pet logic and sequence structure, GSE updated

Lmk if this did or did not fix your issue :+1:

i get it to show the BM macros and sequences - but it doesn’t actually import them, ive even deleted my wtf and cache folders and reinstalled gse

@stopdodgin

Just finished a several day, massive update. Please, use new imports and let me know if you have any problems. I’ll be happy to help you fix them :grin: :+1:

Update to pet logic and camouflage visuals

the gse sequences import goes to wago if this is normal were do i find the import string for gse? idndt see it on this post

never mind i found it -,- it is on wago the string and i was loking her for it on this side

Hey @tijalni,

The Wago now hosts GSE Imports as well, it makes it easier for me to host both import strings there.

Let me know if you had and issues with BM, I made it a long time ago and can update easily :+1:

First of all, thanks for all the hard work in creating these amazing macros + weakarauras.
I started using this one for leveling my hunter and there is a small typo on the Kill Command macro. The macro name is !BC>KC but GSE searches for !BC->KC.
I renamed the macro and now it works, but I wanted to let you know so you can update it!

Good catch, I’ll update it soon. Anything else you want to see on BM?

@haiwfw9v Macro callout fixed

1 Like

Have you added the Black arrow hero talent? seems noone has yet… maybe because noone got the pre release or focused leveling which is understandable

Yes, I am also grinding my characters levels lol.

I added Black Arrow

1 Like

i would like to try your Macro Aerrek but no chance to get it work BM and Furry same NO MOD ofc thats why we are here :stuck_out_tongue: i copy the string from wago and does nothing if u can help ty…

@Alboz7, first check this out:

Import both the GSE Sequences and WeakAura from Wago

Lmk if you need more help :+1:

1 Like

Hi There, after using this, ive noticed that even after the update, it still doesnt utilize Black arrow, explosive shot or anything that goes into dps rotations, Am i doing something wrong with set up? or does it not use these? i can send my talent tree if this would help?, Imk getting about 50k dps at level 76, using the Wowhead M+ Talents

Hey @Faydea,

Can you verify that this is the same Black Arrow you are referring to?

I’m seeing explosive shot firing, I have Black Arrow added (but I can’t use or test it).

Double check you are setup properly with the M&K link at the top of the post, I double check to upload my most current version :+1: