👹 Aerrek's UI: HAVOC // Track Procs, Buffs, Depuffs, and MORE! Range Detection Triggers! Healing Capabilities! Utilities Monitoring! PvP Talents! Ready for everything! [11.0.2]

🔹 Aerrek's UI: The Lazy Way To Play

🆕 New User Help Links

🔹 Aerrek's UI: The Lazy Way To Play

A detailed description of what my interfaces are and how to use them.

🆕 Aerrek's UI: New User Setup

Initial mouse, keyboard, and other setup instructions and information.

✴️ Talent Builds

Approved talent builds can be found on the ‘Talents’ panel of the “..._NOMOD” GSE sequence.

:asterisk: I can add or update talent builds by request! (PvP, M+, Raid, Leveling)

⭐ Support: Thank you!

:coffee: Buy Me a Coffee | :tv: YouTube | :black_square_button: Patreon

:japanese_ogre: Havoc

💻 Controls
:dagger: Combat :no_entry_sign: Combat :computer_mouse: Enemy :computer_mouse: Friendly
NOMOD Damage Spectral Sight
SHIFT Vengeful Retreat / Fel Rush Felblade / Throw Glaive The Hunt
CTRL Blade Dance / Chaos Strike
ALT Eye Beam
📝 Notes

None, yet.

⏬ Import

:no_entry: Does not include :sparkles: Additional Features.
:white_check_mark: Includes all class specializations and recommended macros!
:globe_with_meridians: Use the Wago App for automatic updates!

1 Like

i need havoc like you

1 Like

I want to know what encrypted WA you are referring to, and how to obtain the password?

1 Like

It is not yet available

you forgot to put the macro here???

Thank you for the macro. You linked the Death Knight builds not the Demon Hunter ones

@martina-bartockova @kryptic

Fixed import links

Hey as always great stuff theres a few things I’d change though.

• Move essence break to cntrl
    Because Demon hunters are constantly using mobility It’s very easy to just flat miss everyone with your essence break after a fel rush or vengeful retreat or if your just not expecting it to go off because its on the nomod button theres no real warning. It seems like Cntrl is just there to maximize your EB window so moving EB itself to Cntrl should be fine and let u set up a big EB on a full pack
  • Change sigils from @ player to @ target
    Kinda the same reason as above things like felrush and retreat can cause you to cast it under your feet after moving away from the pack.
  • Include a weakaura for ‘The Hunt’
    I see that you have The Hunt as a mouseover for the shiftmod but theres no visual weakaura letting you know that its back up or that its even included in the GSE I almost thought it wasnt and was manually casting it in the dungeon while testing the GSE.
1 Like

I’ll show havoc some love later in the day, All good suggestions.

I didn’t test it but my intuition told me sigils won’t work @target, I’ll have to double check.

Away from computer right now, for The Hunt, I know I had some visuals on screen but then I thought it was looking a little too cluttered. I’ll have to look back to see what I can turn back on

All good the gse works perfectly and does some great numbers in dungeons just thought id toss my 2 cents. And your totally right the @target doesnt work because theres a talent that places sigils at targets called precise sigils think i might try to talent into it so I dont miss so many sigils dashing around.

Essence Break
As is, a Blade Dance / Chaos Strike sequence is attached to CTRL, both of which consume essence break

The Hunt
You should be seeing a “(S) The Hunt” cursor text (in-combat) and a Blue Rune (in and out of combat). If Fel Rush is available you won’t see the Blue Rune.

:+1:

Just wondering is there a problem with my setting or is this normal behavior. When pressing shift as suggested by weakaura i get vengeful retreat. While keeping shift pressed sometimes it fires The Hunt right away, sometimes it does take second or two. If Hunt is not available, it will do felrush but that is never ever happening right away, always second or two. So is this normal ?

Hey @User4244,

I updated the “Controls” (in post) for Havoc. Maybe that will help.

To your specific question,

Your cursor placement is very important.

You are getting “The Hunt” because you are pressing Shift with a mouseover enemy target.

You got me to thinking though …

I moved The Hunt to Alt to help prevent accidental firing.

Trying to decide my character coming back into Retail wow. I require macros cause I have severe arthritis so always come back to this website to help. See you are providing many macros. DH Havoc being one of my favourites. I do like to pump the damage as much as possible - would you suggest your DH or Fury Warrior as strongest atm?

Depending on the severity of your arthritis you may want to try a few specs.

Sometimes to ‘get the most out of a spec’ required a ton of pressing. Fury and Havoc are similar in playstyle.

From a gameplay perspective,

If you like darkness, pick Havoc.
If you like hack and slash, pick Fury.