🏴‍☠️ Aerrek's UI: OUTLAW // Track Procs, Buffs, Depuffs, and MORE! Range Detection Triggers! Healing Capabilities! Utilities Monitoring! PvP Talents! Ready for everything! [DF]

🔹 Aerrek's UI: The Lazy Way To Play

🆕 New User Help Links

🔹 Aerrek's UI: The Lazy Way To Play

A detailed description of what my interfaces are and how to use them.

🆕 Aerrek's UI: New User Setup

Initial mouse, keyboard, and other setup instructions and information.

❇️ Approved Talent Builds

Approved talent builds can be found on the ‘Talents’ panel of the “..._NOMOD” GSE sequence.

:asterisk: I can review and implement other talent builds (PvP, M+, Raid, Leveling) by request.
:no_entry_sign: If there are no talent on the talent panel you can use any talents (excluding Hero Talents).

⭐ Support: Thank you!

:coffee: Buy Me a Coffee | :tv: YouTube | :black_square_button: Patreon

:pirate_flag: Outlaw

💻 Controls
:dagger: Combat :no_entry_sign: Combat :computer_mouse: + Enemy :computer_mouse: + Friendly
NOMOD Damage
SHIFT
CTRL
ALT
📝 Notes

None, yet.

⏬ Import

:no_entry: Does not include :sparkles: Additional Features.
:white_check_mark: Includes all class specializations and recommended macros!
:globe_with_meridians: Use the Wago App for automatic updates!

2 Likes

never played a rogue before i think this might be the time with remix and the release of this macro. will test out and thank you for sharing!

1 Like

jeya just saw you updated it!

I’ll check it out when I get home.

still a question though the the modifiers.

I’ve been manually pressing them on your other macros

as I’m not 100% sure what you are doing.

this is my understanding

you are somehow binding

shift, alt, and Ctrl either 1 button or you are somehow getting all three to

smartfire with just repeat of the 1 macro button.

I too use razor.

my setup is hit button 2 on the 1st hotbar or wow

so I just hold down my mouse button 4 to spam hotkey 2 in wow.

they way you have described it is unclear to me, have you figured out a way to smartfire the appropriate modiers with just one click.

or in my example are you programming razor

a. spam the macro button
then using 3 different keys to add in the modifiers?

ie
in my example
mouse 4 is hotkey 2
then you assign 3 different keys to be

shift 2
alt 2
Ctrl 2?

I have my mouse button bound to a keyboard key and 4 action buttons with that keyboard key. One with no mod, one with shift, one with ctrl, and one with alt.

So when I’m holding the mouse button, I’m pressing the keyboard key over and over again. When I hit shift, ctrl, or alt, the corresponding action key gets pressed.

I have a link near the top of the video called “Video Tutorial” that should help you out a bunch! :+1:

ok so loaded up the macro and was excited to use it-- but it doesnt even fire one ability now.

your 1st outlaw one was working

i logged onto my other toons and the macros for them are working

ok so to make it work I have to manually atk it with a skill-- then it works.

when i activate it with the dummy targeted, it puts you in stealth, and keeps you there without you doing anything.

ok so whats goign on is when it puts you in stealth-- it wont do anything-- you and manually do something.

also what is

instant p – in green writing-- from your weak aura

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble,

I hopped over and the macro and WA working properly for me :thinking:

The macro is intentionally setup to automictically place you into Stealth and will enter combat when you choose a ‘break stealth’ option provided by the Weakaura, below.

INSTANT P. is a reminder to apply Instant Poison. I changed it to “INSTANT POISON” to try to make it a bit more clear

I’ll be updating all of my Weakaruas soon

Let me know if you’re still having issues :+1:

1 Like

aha that break stealth thingie was different— no wonder nothing going on

ty

1 Like

thank you so much for the Aerrek macros they are always the best. I have a problem, when I import the macro on gse, when I name it, the writing is red (as if not working) what do you think depends on? Thank you
Screenshot 2024-06-09 091523

Hey mickycala,

Thanks for the compliments!

Right. that red title text :rage:

I wish I knew why that’s happening. I duplicated the macro when I first crated it and it turned red. I’ve searched and searched and googled by cannot figure out how to unred it.

Anyways, it seems to be working fine for me :thinking:

Is the macro not working for you? Lmk :+1:

thanks for the quick reply. I tried deleting all macros and also updating gse.
But it always gives me the red writing. I don’t know if it can help you, but the macro does only one thing, only the first step: go into stealth. then the macro doesn’t work.
but for example all your other macros, previous to this one, have always worked well and correctly.

If I can make it work and find how I’ll tell you.
You too :stuck_out_tongue:

I hopped over to check it out but it was working for me.

:thinking:

Someone else described the same issue and the solution was that they needed to use one of the ‘break stealth’ options to enter combat.

Are you sure it wasn’t this?

If not, please:

• Send me your talent import string
  • What level were you when you first noticed this issue?

Your Import links are to your Paladin sequences and weak auras. When I go, your import string is the following:

dCd6baGlsP6xsWWOQogGLjfpJeLPrQY1ifSnsj(gPKghPuoNOY6ir1bH0cjf1dvQMOeDri(iPqJKuKtsfEjvPzkPUPOStr(PclvsEkXuH6QurBvu1xPk2l6VsPdRYIbQhdYKvkxwvBMuPplHgnPItlvVMuvZgu3Me2TGFl0WjPJtI0Yv0ZvY0PCDQ02jrCEGmbiMI6bcoEBetbb(v8bBp6gmMaOKDqZ4IyAuKxPUFa6xetbfPQcXB7WjUg1tBAKnkjMjakOivviEBhoX1OEAtJSrjtnetj7GMXfXmbqmfuiRhdlIzcGykyqQpfuiRhduuCqZifkgi1NIIdAgPrJIJay3oSL)M9dm8ViMgnAuQVL5uD7SFJsJFJE(AdihGw1lNgaO45p9rDN3IyAuYE7kp7iMs2fCpyhb7Nk5dwpgiykA6HvH7b9POJzQlLxOWwFbfNBAVyXcfxVBOB)gL0P4PGIuvH4TD4exJ6PnnYgLuqc6gNq)EuH6zh4oC3arntrJcs(FU6XatkRXphLYx3Zf2ycGcESZeaGVVFdfr9HCuYuJw8PG6A6eNuOrJgnk5Vz)ad)lIPrJIbs9PSpQRr2XogjAKa

This creates the sequences for NOMOD, but nothing else, and the sequence is empty…

I have been getting all of my characters setup with your GSE and WA profiles cause they are amazing, but ran across this problem, and one other class with a similar issue. Any chance on a fix for this?

Unfortunately, Outlaw is way way old, this is a dragon flight build. I’ll start with Outlaw when I level Rogue. :+1:

Updated links though

1 Like

Same deal with Evoker then? Cause that throws so many errors that it won’t import properly.

Yes same with Devastation, I’m working on Aug now

1 Like

You do great work, and I am looking forward to the other classes getting some love. The versatility of your profiles, and the incredibly useful WeakAuras are a homerun. I don’t want to use anyone else’s profiles now. :joy:

1 Like

Happy to hear it, as TWW progresses I should be adding more and more specs.

I imported the macro and the sequence is empty.

Unfortunately, this is a DF build. Outlaw is near the top of my list for TWW

ohh sorry my bad…thanks