🌟 Aerrek's UI: RETRIBUTION // Track Procs, Buffs, Debuffs, and more! // Range Detection! Healing Capabilities! Utilities Monitoring! // The War Within! [11.0.2]

🔹 Aerrek's UI: The Lazy Way To Play

🆕 New User Help Links

🔹 Aerrek's UI: The Lazy Way To Play

A detailed description of what my interfaces are and how to use them.

🆕 Aerrek's UI: New User Setup

Initial mouse, keyboard, and other setup instructions and information.

❇️ Approved Talent Builds

Approved talent builds can be found on the ‘Talents’ panel of the “..._NOMOD” GSE sequence.

:asterisk: I can review and implement other talent builds (PvP, M+, Raid, Leveling) by request.
:no_entry_sign: If there are no talent on the talent panel you can use any talents (excluding Hero Talents).

⭐ Support: Thank you!

:coffee: Buy Me a Coffee | :tv: YouTube | :black_square_button: Patreon

:star2: Retribution

💻 Controls
:dagger: Combat :no_entry_sign: Combat :computer_mouse: Enemy :computer_mouse: Friendly
NOMOD Damage
SHIFT Divine Storm Judgment Flash of Light
CTRL Final Verdict
ALT Eternal Flame / Divine Protection Redemption Eternal Flame / Blessing of Sacrifice
📝 Notes

None, yet.

⏬ Import

:no_entry: Does not include :sparkles: Additional Features.
:white_check_mark: Includes all class specializations and recommended macros!
:globe_with_meridians: Use the Wago App for automatic updates!

2 Likes

Hi Aerrek,
thank you for your awesome work! I am testing it right now while levelling my pala :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Please let me know if you run into any issues like if your character isn’t using a new ability you learned :grin:

Hi m8,
really like your macros and WA.
Actually i just made a pala to test this macro.
Keep up the good work m8.

PS: one small question does this run at 200ms or faster?
on my warlock i’m running for macro extremely fast at 50ms , but on pala that migth be a bit to fast no?

Edit1: it doest seen to use Final Verdict and i dint find it in the macro is it supost to?
Edit2: found it on control but its really odd that during the rotation it keeps trying to use Final Reckoning and after you press control just never uses it

1 Like

Hey @Unamola,

So, as for the speed. I run them very fast. 20c/sec. I’ve found that the more actions you can attempt within a GCD window, the more cool stuff you can implement into a macro.

Yes, Final Verdent = Templar’s Verdict :+1:

Final Reckoning is actually this block and is not on a modifier:

I don’t remember why but I had to use the SpellID instead of the spell name.
I’m sure there was a reason when I did it :thinking:

Just by the way of how I do my conditionals, Final Reckoning won’t cast while you’re holding a modifier. Are you saying that even when you release CTRL that Final Reckoning is not casting?

Lmk :+1:

hi,

so yea did a few more tests and it never fires just i see the green AOE marker but never casts it.
tried lowering the macro speed and still nothing.

Add either @player or @cursor.
i.e.

[@player,combat,nomod,known:343721]

1 Like

@Unamola

Yes, @yosha, is exactly right. This got past me during the build that this is a targeted ability. I’ve gone ahead and made it an @cursor cast and added a Cursor Countdown Progress Bar with the “Robot Blip” sound help you know when it’s coming.

Thank you both for the critique :+1:

Macro & WA updated.

Hi,
sorry for the late reply been busy IRL, will update all and test it out.
Tk u for your kindness

Edit1: It’s working flawlessly, tk u for the excelent macro , WA and Support

1 Like

Thank you Aerrek, your macro’s are top notch.

1 Like

working on trying this out have the macro firing with a keybind, but I can’t seem to get it to fire the modifiers if I manually use SHIFT, CTRL or ALT manually.

do I have to set up 3 extra keybinds for this with those modifiers? I am trying to just use F3 and then manually select shift, ctrl, alt as needed.

thanks.

you add four macro buttons and drop the macro ? from gse into each one then you use main macro along with each modifier simultaniously

so what your saying is I have to create 4 out of GSE macros (wow character macros), one for my keybind and 3 others with keybind and modifiers?

the issue I have doing that is I can’t macro F3 as a keybind in wow game. nor can I add F1 into a macro as a keybind either.

or am I misunderstanding you.

I was hoping I could just manually use the SHIFT, CTRL, or ALT in addition to the macro for the effect. I am also not sure modifiers might not be broken in wow right now. As I am having issues with other modifiers as well.

but another GSE updated macro for ret does support manually using shift and ctrl.

@LONESTAR

With the recent update my current steups are not going to be functioning. I’m working on getting them all up and running as soon as possible :+1:

4 Likes

i was hoping someone might have been lucky enough to use old system one more day :rofl:

@ronemon Yeah, you and I both lol :confused:

1 Like

Updated for TWW :+1:

3 Likes

Hi, First thanks for the time you spend making these sequences for us users.

Edited… Was having an issue but appears it was a bad gse update that has been corrected. and not this macro.

1 Like

if i want to use your macros i have to use Weakaura? i want to use only GSE

Yes you’ll have to use the WeakAura,

What I do is I take out the spells that can’t be sequenced with 100% efficiency like class resource spenders, DoT, buffs you want to have more control over, etc…

I design WeakAuras to be minimally invasive to your current UI and to have a small ‘footprint’ on screen.

:+1: