šŸ˜ˆ Aerrekā€™s VENGENCE Combat AI || Advanced [MOD]ifier Macro & Usage Weakaura! || One of a kind! || Leveling, M+, PvP, Raiding || All talents known! || 10.2.6 ā€¢ 20APR24

:exclamation: Important:

• My combat systems are designed to maintain maximum specialization effectiveness by incorporating [mod]ifier casts for events like procs, DoTs, and major defensive & offensive casts. They require you to use my highly developed Weakauras.
  • I have integrated the power of GSE and Weakauras to provide you with a highly competent gameplay experience.
  • I use an array of [known:xxxxx] and [noknown:xxxxx] conditionals to alter GSE sequencing; ensuring maximum effectiveness based on your talent selections.
    • I reference Icy Veins, WoW Head, & Method.gg to ensure maximum class utility.

:exclamation: How to play your character with a single mouse button:

1. Bind an unused mouse button to an unused keyboard key (I use ā€˜Num +ā€™).
    1. Enable auto click on your mouse button (this now auto clicks on your key bind).
    1. Bind four unused action bar slots to the keyboard key you bound to your mouse; one for the unmodified key, and three for each modifier (NOMOD, SHIFT, CTRL, and ALT). See imageā€¦
      Untitled
    1. Drag and drop my macro to each key. This enables use of all modifiers on a single mouse button.

==================================================================

Screenshot 2024-04-20 230120Screenshot 2024-04-20 230439Screenshot 2024-04-20 230808Screenshot 2024-04-20 230642Screenshot 2024-04-20 230828Screenshot 2024-04-20 230300

GSE Macro Usage Information:

Detailed notes can be found within the GSE macro, explaining my sequencing decision making.

• SHIFT: Soul Cleave
  • CTRL: Spirit Bomb
  • ALT: Infernal Strike / The Hunt (@mouseover)

Weakaura Usage Information:

// Primary Display:

• Follow the On-Screen [MOD]ifier Prompts
  • Some Casts will require you to know your action keys!
  • Reference ā€˜Triggersā€™ for rotation priority or ask (comment) below! :slight_smile:

// Center, Defensive, Offensive, & Utility Animation HUDs:

• How to Disable or Enable: Core > Animation HUD > Group > ā€˜Loadā€™ Tab > :white_check_mark: Never
  • Change [KB] to your key binds, or remove text entirely, if you prefer.
  • Grey mouth face appears briefly before Fel Consecration is cast. FACE THE ENEMY!
    Screenshot 2024-04-06 221322

// Cursor Cast HUD

• Visually indicates available movement abilities.
    • Green Circle: Infernal Strike
    • Pink Circle: Vengeful Retreat
    • Blue Circle: The Hunt
      Screenshot 2024-04-20 225123

// Sigil HUD

• Displays available sigils (including talent choices)
    Screenshot 2024-03-26 100750

Recommended Basic Macros:

// Sigil of Mastery
#showtooltip
/use [@cursor] Sigil of Misery
// Sigil of Silence
#showtooltip
/use [@cursor] Sigil of Silence

Imports:

:star: Weakaura ā†’ Wago
:exclamation: Use the Weakaura client! I make updates often!

:star: GSE Macro (:white_check_mark: Ready for all of your talent choices):

dyKJkaWjjPOzPe7ssk9lLQHrGCmfzze0ZuuMMsHRrcPTPOsFJeQgNIkoNKu16KeDpsigOsjhKuzHcupuGmrjHlcvTrLI(iPQAKkQYjvk1kjqXlLKkZKuLUjqYoP4NaXqbQLsk9urtvHRsGsBLufFLavVLKCxsXEv9xsOmyuomrlgQ8yHMSaUmvBMe8zsQrlPonLwTKu41ssMnGBlODl1VbnCL0XbsTCO8CjMoKRtOTtaFNuvgVIQ68KO5JQ9J8N(4MPN6WRvl(QtX0dEJ(XBcc)nc)4jOKrmy5JBM(4PEKywjoaV8XtWGKJpUz65UyXjMQggRLD7a2w9segItI0qmIvHhcBILR2Q8YrpbRf)h3m9ChjXu7iV9qLetvdRLyHAufWLb0qSBe(CVGKyijcjJvDZSN77eduWawfCScX0Nfvtmqbflouah7MnEUhLfuXbTO3rNyQcHbQSuBvaTSviuS4qbCSfF(2cQS0WyTSBhW2Q1qSBu0N7rzbvCql6D0jMQqyGkJimGLTcHIfhkGJT4Z3wqLLggRLD7a2wTgIDZCFUhLfuXbTO3rNyQcHbQucGwi2wHqXIdfWXw85BlOYsdJ1YUDaBRwdXg1oXMNyJUrXFUVFZCEUVtmqbdyvWXketFwunuermqbflouah7MQ)5Euwqfh0IEhDIPkegOYsTvb0YwrrSceBPHXAz3oGTvVeHH4KineJyedZlosrMigXsOiaXccWLc43mjON7rzbvCql6D0jMQqyGkJimGLTIIyfi2sdJ1YUDaBREjcdXjrAigXigMxCKImrmILRwmlIybddXDZ00Z9OSGkoOf9o6etvimqLsa0YwrrSceBPHXAz3oGTvRHyeJyyEXrkYeXi22TcowlbiwIWSv5leRfbao6ON6IilSlFCZ0h3m9Xntp33j2O2wigaeUsSAOyXleluwnGyedQGcExSc4elcHabG6Rlv7ncFsCIdwlEIt8BM9CxS4etvdJ1YUDaBREjcdXjrlBTciv6yAigXsRAlaXGkqSnbKH(nB8K4ehmi5G4e)5q5Q)uxezH9r3i8JBMEsCIdwlEIt8Be(CxS4etvdJ1YUDaBREjcdXjrAigX20biwfUaYcsISW(MzpjoXbdsoioXFouU6p1frwyF0nZ(4MPNeN4G1IN4e)gHp3floXu1WyTSBhW2QxIWqCsKgIrSGQLWcXmqbK3m7jXjoyqYbXj(ZHYv)PUiYc7JUzJpUz6jXjoyT4joXVr4ZDXItmvnmwl72bST6LimeNePHyeBtRJPKybJj7a3m7jXjoyqYbXj(ZkSfjoapWX9COC1FQlISW(OBu0pUz6jXjoyT4joXVr4ZDXItmvnmwl72bST6LimeNeTS1kGuPJPHyedpGYIv2eRcpI5(nZEsCIdgKCqCI)COC1FQlISW(OBM7h3m9K4ehSw8eN43i85UyXjMQggRLD7a2w9segItI0qmILqraIfKetah7MzpjoXbdsoioXFouU6p1frwyF0nk(h3m9K4ehSw8eN43i85UyXjMQggRLD7a2w9segItI0qmIfSiqved)8ryYiYc7BM9K4ehmi5G4e)5q5Q)uxezH9r3mNpUz6jXjoyT4joXVr4ZDXItmvnmwl72bST6LimeNePHyeBaXc9gbXUz2tItCWGKdIt8NdLR(tDrKf2hDt1)XntpjoXbRfpXj(ncFUlwCIPQHXAz3oGTvRHyeBBaaBazxnlet)yYY6nZEsCIdgKCqCI)COC1FQlISW(ONA9vxIUr4ZHYv)PEHW1NvylsCaEGJ7zI81nf7iYc7NPdArVrwjWr3i8JBM(4MPN77eBuBledacxjwnuS4fIfABigXGkOG3fRaoXIqiqaO(6s1EJWNeN4G1IN4e)Mzp3floXu1WyTSBhW2QxIWqCsKgIrSnXKrKiMFZgpjoXbdsoioXFouU6p1frwyF0nc)4MPNeN4G1IN4e)gHp3floXu1WyTSBhW2QxIWqCsKgIrSnDaCaYa(nZEsCIdgKCqCI)COC1FQlISW(OBM9XntpjoXbRfpXj(ncFUlwCIPQHXAz3oGTvVeHH4KineJyBhgcbKilSjMorm5nZEsCIdgKCqCI)COC1FQlISW(OB24JBMEsCIdwlEIt8Be(CxS4etvdJ1YUDaBRwdXi2OgdQpIPFaPva)MzpjoXbdsoioXFouU6p1frwyF0ZHYv)PEHW1NA9vxIUz6zf2IehGh44EMiFDtXoISW(jymleZIuE0rp3UXjAbq6rIzL4a8YhpdcgItIEWphy2Ukhn9GFoWSDvos4d(OJo6PG7YQ0jIjlFC0t9klib7AajYd8uOGeUHG2qOGekCJ5mj8jOCKScjs(XZHeWBu55tDIOAi2tDogMxLIj4qb)P(t86XXkwyFZSP5Q4pbLSfLaB3ihtaVrwy)GFophy9zoVT3CujXsOiaXccWLc4KGjOHw9wjXYvlMfrSGHH4ibJo9oQKyB3k4yTeGyjcZwLVqSrTtS5j2ONgzO)uhETAXxDkMEWB0pEtq4FwHRGueaDZ0ZC1JBxXnk6CMEoajOBMeKGekO5(eFRael6bbdxLijolGfP8bF0rh9da

ą¼¼ 恤 ā—•_ā—• ą¼½ć¤ <( COMMENT BELOW )

2 Likes

what do the faces mean in the weak aura im not 100% on it, do they tell you when to cast spirit bomb ect as on of the icons in the pic says interupt
but when i use it the face come on but nothign else

1 Like

The faces are designed to give you a heads up before Fel Consecration spell casts so that you can face your player in the direction of the most enemies. Itā€™s grey when itā€™s off cooldown and will be cast soon.

Purple Smile means Metamorphosis is off cooldown and Red Smile means that you are in Metamorphosis; so you can take a lot more damage.

Spirit bomb usage is not related to the background animations.

Also, the interrupt prompt appears when when the enemy target is casting and you interrupt is off CD. It too has no relation to the visuals.

Thanks for the feedback! Iā€™ve updated the description.

1 Like

thanx mante loving the macro so, seems to be the one that works best for me atm

1 Like

So happy to hear it, Iā€™m developing a GSE + Weakaura combo for every spec but it takes so much time (abt 20 hours per spec)! I really put a lot into making sure the final product is ā€˜developer qualityā€™.

Thanks m8

@Aerrek_WoW I tested it on my DH ā€” what an incredible macro! I think on the Combat AI HUD idea really interesting. Congratulations on this amazing macro.

Without wanting to be too forward, do you have plans to expand it to other classes? Iā€™d be really interested in seeing it for Guardian and/or Feral Druid.

Thank you so much for your wonderful work!

Hey @Jeffz,

I absolutely plan to make more combat systems! Goal is to have every spec. They take a long time to create! I currently have: Demo WL, Fire Mage, BM Hunter, PROT Pally, and Fury warr is coming soon (prob today).

Itā€™s great to hear that the system is working out well for you! This was my first system and I expect many updates to come to it as Iā€™ve gotten much better with GSE & WA since creating this one.

Thanks for the compliment! Iā€™ll prioritize guardian druid next. :bear:

1 Like

sweet, with the ui what does the colours mean for the mods lek the ctrl when its red / blue also will you have a havoc macro coming?

Hey @robadabobada,

Yes, Iā€™m trying to get every spec but they take a ton of time to create. The Havoc GSE + WA is in the works. I have a few requests prioritized ahead of that but Iā€™ll add it to my queue.:sweat_smile:

Blue CTRL = Metamorphosis INACTIVE
* Uses Spirit Bomb with >= 4 Soul fragments
Red CTRL = Metamorphosis ACTIVE
* Uses Spirit Bomb with >= 3 Soul Fragments

Also, since I jumped on this spec to remind myself what those were Iā€™ve made big updates to the WA/GSE. Check back tomorrow, Iā€™m gonna update this post soon!

1 Like

your a champion mate

1 Like

20AUG24: Massive update (both GSE & WA), mainly to the animations. Added PvP talents.

Let me know if you see anything I missed!

2 Likes

Keep it up, the GSE community can only thank you for your wonderful work! Looking forward to the new classes and thanks again!

1 Like

@Aerrek_WoW Hi, I want to say thank you for the macro. This is working great for me." :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always happy to hear it :smile:

Iā€™m trying to set this up and Iā€™m a little confused. How can I bind a key to four different action bar slots? When I use the in-game keybindings menu and try to bind one action bar slot to the key, it deletes it from the first one when I try to bind it to the next one. I must be misunderstanding something. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @noah-stone,

Near the top of the post I explained how I achieve this:

:exclamation: How to play your character with a single mouse button:

1. Bind an unused mouse button to an unused keyboard key (I use ā€˜Num +ā€™).
    1. Enable auto click on your mouse button (this now auto clicks on your key bind).
    1. Bind four unused action bar slots to the keyboard key you bound to your mouse; one for the unmodified key, and three for each modifier (NOMOD, SHIFT, CTRL, and ALT). See imageā€¦
      Untitled
    1. Drag and drop my macro to each key. This enables use of all modifiers on a single mouse button.

There may be other creative ways to accomplish this but this is how I do it!

Maybe someone else has a different method they can share? :eyes:

Sorry, thatā€™s the part Iā€™m stuck on. For #3, ā€œBind four unused action bar slots to the keyboard key you bound to your mouseā€ ā€“ I donā€™t understand how you do this when you can only bind one key to each action bar.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget the second part of #3, ā€œone for the unmodified key, and three for each modifier (NOMOD, SHIFT, CTRL, and ALT).ā€

Here is what my in game keybinding interface menu looks like:
Untitled
I had to chop the image togather, thats why it looks weird.

In other words, I made my computer think that my extra mouse button is ā€œNum +ā€ (with Razer Synapse), then I bound 4 keys to :

• Num +
  • SHIFT-Num+
  • CTRL-Num+
  • ALT-Num+

Now all I do is hold the mouse button down and press the modifier keys.

AH! That was my issue. Thanks!

1 Like

Are you trying to only use only the mouse ? As I have my macro bound to the + key as well but hold the mod keys like shift while spamming the mouse key. Macroed to the + and when the shift appears in the weak aura I would hold that down till it disappears

1 Like