Affliction 6.2

Hey guys, I have been using GS for a while on my pally with great success. After some extensive research, I found I was not a fan of any of the current Affliction Macros. I built this one, and It seems to be working very well. Give it a shot.

Talents are

glyphs are irrelevant.

Sequences['AFF'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
	"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Agony,Corruption,Unstable Affliction,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Drain Soul,Drain Soul",
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/8 Haunt,Haunt',
	'/cast [nochanneling, combat] Dark Soul: Misery',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Working great so far. Thank you.

thx ill give it a try

Just got back to my warlock. This rotation is awesome! thanks tons!! Appreciate your work!

Been using this for a while since you posted it. Love it for my lock works great. Thank you for all the work you did. Keep us updated on any twinks you see that helps. (if any)

Amazing Code! Thank you so much.

I love this macro its the best i hawe seen in AFF warlocks good work, to bad Aff hawe such a bad aoe…:slight_smile:

Jimmy

This macro is seriously great. Thank you for the effort put into it.

I am new to affliction warlock’s and it’s increased my DPS A LOT

Cant seem to get it to work? GS doesn’t report any errors when logging into WoW so doesn’t seem to be a format issue. Toon will take a defensive stance and pet will attack but that’s about it?

Any chanse you can make an aoe one too ?

TYVM works like a charm

Yeah it works perfect…
Are there any aoe macros you could advise?

Loving it atm but kinda felt with 670 gear it’s not topping dps chart ?

Thank you i fixed it

Hi Chad am big fan of your’s script am using it for my affli but since my gear change slightly (720-ilvl 4-set)
i feal like my affli dont give everything around 50/60k on dummy 40/50 on raid (hellfire citadel)
now BIG please can you or some one update it to meet today’s standards?
My talents are 2/3/1/2/2/1/3 glyph of unstable affliction

Many Thanks for Yours work

Thanks bro. amazing work.

i really like the affli ‘AFF’ macro but can someone say how the haunt spam problem is solved? it is really a dps loss over time… at the beginning of a fight it is increadible dps but then…

help is appreciated, thank you

can someone help?