Affliction Drain God

This is my first attempt at this hope you enjoy
this works in darkglare and all DOTS are have a 100% uptime i get about 2.5 to 3k sustain

dWZwcaGAbv9srrVvc2gqntirZwGNbWnLe)IO(Me5CO0ofAVQ2nv2Vs)es4VIk9BP6WqnucyWkgoqoOOQ7jkCmehxs60eQLkkzXsklxKhsG8uqldfphvtus1ujYKfLA6uEmvnnivxM01rYgHK2QGInlO02fu5Jcsnli(mbnmPmsbrJdPgTOIXli5KeYTeeUgGopKYDLqRLa1TLO(Kl9i5W8OIkkfjijrOiMB9SYlkMBOrr9hzU0Hs4a1z8dzaqyimKdRRHftfypsomKAaOdpmpLLtpDy(AjCOW8qiyQGWl2DyfSp1dJM4I7o(LEKCPhjhk7XCBh0Pj0Khzou2J52omnGKsSpc4qzpMB7W0asOBpI(HYEm34Avk151Da0inAKDa0in6hbEOShZnUwLsDEDNDskxTmmCsOA7SdlDdzhsjgKDadG0aJSdHLgiBdzhclnq2gYoewAGSTdfOZTkyFQFPBhMPIMajLZV0JKdL9yUTtbxhKAi747LRHnKDeM6uGkUdywYJmhk7XCBNcUoi1q2X3lxdBi746ctDkqf3bmBPhbCOSHtcvtDAz02PGRNdovUyHSvC2fFe9dL9yUX1QuQZR7Sts5QLHHtcvBNDyPBi7qkXGSdyaKgyKDa0inAKDIubb3oeAkiuPCEtC3DiuRsPotmo4qbsAfSp1V0TdZurllnqXC9s3UD7qii1lQ(JmGbEyfSJchiYzAkCQZe3DV2TB)AFFLICTION_DRAIN_GOD
Talents 2312121

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.06.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Corruption, Summon Voidwalker, Agony, Unstable Affliction, Summon Felhunter, Siphon Life

Main Sequence: Summon Darkglare, Corruption, Drain Soul, Haunt, Siphon Life, Phantom Singularity, Agony, Unstable Affliction

Trying to get this supposed 2.5-3k sustained you are talking about but i rarely ever see > 500-800. Do you use a specific latency on the button casts?

EDIT: N/m figured it all out. My latency was off on it.

What latency yall running this at?

Im getting great numbers with this macro but it clips drain soul every single time it is cast. Is it designed to to this or am i running it too fast? I currently run it at 100ms

thinking its suposed to clip, but maybe try it out on a target dummy and adjust accordingly so it has a chance to reapply dots?

you could add this to the keypress window in the macro for it, will halt the macro while its draining then continue once done

/stopmacro [channeling: Drain Soul] Drain Soul

It’s much better to put [nochanneling:Drain Soul] on your regular cast macros.

I am running this at 0.50ms to get the 2.5-3k dps

Sorry for the late response but this made it work like a charm for me…no more clipping. I was running the macro at 150ms…just read that some are using it at 50ms…im gonna try that and see if it changes anything.